Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl (3602 Views)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by BigDan69: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Read till the end please

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by BigDan69: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by BaddieFreak(f): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Walaha ooo grin funny asf

8 Likes

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Sammyklever(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol...werey

That gender can frustrate your life
Wahala for who go jam agbako like that girl

Check out my profile

I gave out a natural solution to men with one minute problem in the bedroom

It will solve your quick ejaculation problem
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by chatinent: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hm.

A jealous girlfriend cares sha...but funnily enough, she knows the guy is home so it's a good start the guy is not close to her house to know where she is....with the deputy boyfriend.

7 Likes

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
I can do same

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn, truly truly there's no true love without jealousy.
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Ayo081(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nicely scripted lol

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Bigggloadofcum: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin
I saw this sh*t on Insta. If this is real...

That's a whole bag of insecurity down there. And I run so far away from such women.

Most time, they end up stalking you to death.

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
There's nothing 'loving' or 'lovey' or caring about this. undecided
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
he save her contact as 'girlfriend'?? How unromantic!!
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by dan9ice(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
The guy sha just they humbly reply with pic to prove innocent... grin grin

Repillers go vex for this thread o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
On behalf of all red pillars. This young man must kill two goats, 7 kola nuts, two white fowl and he must bath naked inside benin market to appease the red gods.

10 Likes

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
This exercise could mean that the girl doesn't trust the guy or she wants to be sure he's home so that she can do bad thing, either ways, I'm breaking up with the girl...
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by care4you: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
this kind thread dey sweet me for Belle....lmao!
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Shellsploit: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
So cute...

reminds me of my ex, she once asked me to tie towel whilst holding a white handkerchief on my left arm just to prove am home

1 Like

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Equity15(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lmao grin this girl is crazy and the guy is mumu. If this is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by slawormiir: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Rolling on the floor with laughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by KingDash: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
BigDan69:
Read till the end please
see as you ugly.
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by BigDan69: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2021
KingDash:
see as you ugly.

Damn! Why so stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Nazgul: 4:59am On Oct 16, 2021
If this chat is real, then it's a one sided relationship, the guy is suffering from low self-esteem and being the only one in love he will spend the rest of his life in that toxic relationship dancing to tune by proving to her that he isn't cheating on her. She will control every area and aspect of his life including his finances.

The girl on the other hand obviously has a handful of male admirers who she gives her body and attention to and constantly feels insecure with her unfortunate boyfriend cos of her lifestyle. Hence her need to constantly frustrate his life periodically in order to confirm his loyalty to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Carchoice:
On behalf of all red pillars. This young man must kill two goats, 7 kola nuts, two white fowl and he must bath naked inside benin market to appease the red gods.
He should also be flogged with a plank

4 Likes

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2021
The young man is a handsome simp, so her insecurities are justified cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by constance500: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Na mumu go dey do all this ones.. Me go don drop call sleep.
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Kingluqman(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2021
All this stuff, las las na breakfast go end am grin
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by TheWolfen(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Small pickin dey worry this boy or he is just simply foolish. Lol
You can't put a grown man through all that rubbish
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
I can do same
We know..

That's what kids do.. undecided
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Konor: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2021
Well played script. You deserve an oscar smiley
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by KingDash: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2021
BigDan69:

Damn! Why so stupid
Bleep outta here fuu.. if you got half my intellect you won't be here posting shiit.
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Hintona(f): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Nazgul:
If this chat is real, then it's a one sided relationship, the guy is suffering from low self-esteem and being the only one in love he will spend the rest of his life in that toxic relationship dancing to tune by proving to her that he isn't cheating on her. She will control every area and aspect of his life including his finances.

The girl on the other hand obviously has a handful of male admirers who she gives her body and attention to and constantly feels insecure with her unfortunate boyfriend cos of her lifestyle. Hence her need to constantly frustrate his life periodically in order to confirm his loyalty to her.

We don hear you, relationship doctor undecided
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by Generalwoodz(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2021
Even though this shit is premeditated, it's still funny.
care4you:
this kind thread dey sweet me for Belle....lmao!
babe, you've never fallen in love because you don't know the kind of tree to climb and the branch to hang on. You don't even know when the breeze would blow, so you could easily fall into the pool flowing with pure love.
Re: Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl by purpinkx(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't know about anyone else but, normally, for me, conversations like this end at “where are you?”

The first time any girl asks me that, I always reply “are you a monitoring spirit?”

The second time, I warn, “don’t ever ask me that question again” or “it’s none of your business”

There's never a third time because they know I won't answer.

How you start is how you end.

“Where are you?” is not a romantic question. That's how they (male or female) start controlling you, and I hate being controlled.

Peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? / Proof Of Reptilians Operating In Our World. / When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.