Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly (36541 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Dunga2345: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2021
OBTOREPA:
Why she no go marry and leave Tuface and Annie alone.
Women sha
Don't you see her putting on wedding ring?She is married to 2face and gave birth to 2face's first child and also has 3kids with him..Tell me if you are in her shoes, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by zedman1(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:
All this people carrying family matter to social media.

Aunty Pero, typed "#unbothered", yet She brought the issue to social media. grin cheesy If She was truly unbothered, She would have kept quiet.
Exactly what I thought when I read that word she finished - un bothered?
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by OssyMalik: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2021
She has a husband she divorced and had a kid for. She should go reconcile with her husband.

Shameless LovePeddler!!

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by myfantasies(f): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Opeyemic01: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2021
OBTOREPA:
Why she no go marry and leave Tuface and Annie alone.
Women sha

The kind of men who can marry a woman with three kids for one man are not many, her chance is very slim like needle hole

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Oniranu agbaya.
Morals has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Walkee: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2021
Oddfinder:
I wonder why they call a lady that gave birth to 3 kids including the first sons baby mama..if u check well now na annie b de baby mama no cap
if na my place, this Pero sef no need talk. Once time reach to inherit property na elders go call her and her sons for phone pack everything give them. There's nothing like will in my tradition.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by bdon123(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2021
I hav seen wat attrated tuface to her.Tuface is a bobbi man jst like me.Bt why marry woman wey no get bobbi if u a bobbi man.pero dey use better push up bra....i giv it to her as e no easy
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by chloride6: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2021
Lol.

Still husband snatcher...

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by chloride6: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2021
Walkee:
if na my place, this Pero sef no need talk. Once time reach to inherit property na elders go call her and her sons for phone pack everything give them. There's nothing like will in my tradition.

Your tradition no pass will ooh.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Eriokanmi: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha
So you no know b4? Naxo 2face lef him people, come dey hand pock our fine gels dey give dem belle and abandon dem
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Eriokanmi: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:
All this people carrying family matter to social media.

Aunty Pero, typed "#unbothered", yet She brought the issue to social media. grin cheesy If She was truly unbothered, She would have kept quiet.
And if she come kip kwayet, people foe still talk. Especially women. Fear dem
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by chloride6: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Not in Nigeria bro. Bigamy law does not exist in Nigeria.

Oya na...

Go marry another wife for court first..
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Sterope(f): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Babymamas act like we are responsible for their foolish decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Tuface lacks wisdom. Money miss road!
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Walkee: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2021
chloride6:

Your tradition no pass will ooh.

it does. Except he has no property in the village. If all their property is in Lagos or Abuja then the elders have no say. But if it is anywhere in the whole Esanland forget it gee.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Adakintroy: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2021
If you are not bothered you won't comment. For the fact you comment means you are bothered. Silence would have spoke for you.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Adakintroy: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha

This one na Instagram. Many ones de them no show
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Starz825(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2021
pafo:

No lie na the booby you dey admire.
Even after three kids..damn she has a cute body
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2021
toffyz:
In a split second, have seen what attracted 2face to her cheesy
You sure!
Is the seen or unseen
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2021
No
Starz825:

Even after three kids..damn she has a cute body
Bros na packing
If naija pack the body for you
Walahi
You fit faint

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by femi4: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha
And got bigger breasts compare to Annie's peanut
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by SocialJustice: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2021
femi4:
And got bigger breasts compare to Annie's peanut
Bigger everything, the woman's shape is on another level.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by aalangel(f): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Stupid!!!
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Happiboispot(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2021
How much you wan sell am
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2021
aalangel:
Stupid!!!
How so?
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by chloride6: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2021
Walkee:
it does. Except he has no property in the village. If all their property is in Lagos or Abuja then the elders have no say. But if it is anywhere in the whole Esanland forget it gee.

Your elders no go dey there when trustee come execute will.

Las las na only jazz them go fit do her.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by michigang: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2021
awesonjr:
tongue omo see boobi no be small thing

na this kid of boobi I they lyk anybody with her contact pls
mind your bizness. i don book dat bobby
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2021
michigang:
mind your bizness. i don book dat bobby
but their is love in shearing bro
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by stormybabe007(f): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2021
My own be say if to say sound sultan still dey alive, this matter for no reach social media, them go son settle am. Summary is that, Sulty is a legendary peacemaker. May his.soul continue to rest well
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Walkee: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2021
chloride6:

Your elders no go dey there when trustee come execute will.

Las las na only jazz them go fit do her.

I'm telling you if it's in the city, yes but if it is anywhere in the whole Esanland forget it. This thing has played out 100s of times. We are very traditional in Edo state, even more so in Esan. If the properties are anywhere else then yes. Even if your so called trustees come, which wouldn't even happen in the first place since every man here knows the tradition the matter will end up in the Palace which automatic victory for the first son.
It's 200% impossible for any man to deny his first son inheritance. Are they going to throw away the corpse of the man? All these will be settled and sealed during the burial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemisi Kaka: Lady Recreates Kcee’s Swimming Pool Photoshoot / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday / Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.