Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly (36539 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2021
adioolayi:
Just thinking...

This life can be funny...

Can 2Baba decides to restitute with Pero...knowing well she had three kids for him

Can 2Baba converts to Islam and decides to have all his wives and kids under the same roof with him ..since that religion accommodates polygamy

Will Annie agree to any of the above..or laslas divorce 2Baba..

In any case, I think ladies and guys alike should really ask lot of questions when deciding to marry someone who had kid/s for another person before going on to marry them.. especially, if the first spouse is still alive. They should keep in mind, all may not be truly finished between them and anything can still happen.

Marrying legally does not stop anything..laslas you go divorce...so, think am well

NB: All of the above are just my personal thoughts... several of such scenarios have happened in our society.
2baba doesn't need to convert to Islam to have multiple WIVES..

He’s an AFRICAN MAN..

POLYGAMY IS ALLOWED.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Corporate2020: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Lawlab250:
We are waiting o. Let the bag out of the cat. Call or DM on Whatsapp for LLC, BN, LP, LLP, PLC, IT registration. Annual returns, EFCC SCUML cert. Trademark, Copyright etc 09127 724742

Which cat out of which bag when her two breasts are out of her clothes and dangling in our eyes? Useless shameless prostitutes. Well, Benue people love prostitutes shaaa
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by McCoy9067(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Lawlab250:
We are waiting o. Let the bag out of the cat. Call or DM on Whatsapp for LLC, BN, LP, LLP, PLC, IT registration. Annual returns, EFCC SCUML cert. Trademark, Copyright etc 09127 724742

It is let the cat out of the bag
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by folks4luv(f): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2021
We are not interested in whatever your truth is, y'all should getat
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by petitejolie(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2021
adioolayi:
Just thinking...

Can 2Baba decides to restitute with Pero...knowing well she had three kids for him

Can 2Baba converts to Islam and decides to have all his wives and kids under the same roof with him ..since that religion accommodates polygamy

In any case, I think ladies and guys alike should really ask lot of questions when deciding to marry someone who had kid/s for another person before going on to marry them.. especially, if the first spouse is still alive. They should keep in mind, all may not be truly finished between them and anything can still happen.

Marrying legally does not stop anything..laslas you go divorce...so, think am well

NB: All of the above are just my personal thoughts... several of such scenarios have happened in our society.
he doesn’t need to convert to have many wives. Besides he’s not a practicing Christian. He can’t have dem under one roof cos dis women have a mind of their own. Annie is doing well in nigeria for herself and this lady is doing so fine in the USA. He’s secretly married to this lady traditionally and he’s openly married to Annie traditionally and legally. Tradition doesn’t limit d no of wives u can have.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Basicend: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2021
toffyz:
In a split second, have seen what attracted 2face to her cheesy

If she is truly still as beautiful in what we have in that picture, then I understand why tuface could not disconnect from her.

It's not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2021
stormybabe007:
My own be say if to say sound sultan still dey alive, this matter for no reach social media, them go son settle am. Summary is that, Sulty is a legendary peacemaker. May his.soul continue to rest well
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Basicend:

If she is truly still as beautiful in what we have in that picture, then I understand why tuface could not disconnect from her.

It's not easy.
Because you see free boobs a woman is now beautiful ?

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Goldiness: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha

Because of the breast you are seeing, how funny grin grin see as breast cover your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Goldiness: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2021
baralatie:

Because you see free boobs a woman is now beautiful ?

Abeg ask am oo cheesy grin breast cover the eyes cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Goldiness:

Abeg ask am oo cheesy grin breast cover the eyes cheesy grin
Na the thing wey some women they use catch guys nah!

Just package the boobs Wella after showing wella...Bois don they say the woman is beautiful

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by SocialJustice: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Goldiness:

Because of the breast you are seeing, how funny grin grin see as breast cover your eyes.
Na only breast you dey see? Her face fine, she looks tall too with big ass and hips.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by hush15: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2021
adioolayi:
Just thinking...

For Tuface dilemma, stupid is any girl who thinks she is the only woman in his life. Even the one who has married another man still hold him close to her heart. I still strongly opine that Annie and Pero can live harmoniously such that they both enjoy the relationship and support the one another, making their family stronger.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Na only breast you dey see? Her face fine, she looks tall too with big ass and hips.
Dude you are seeing boobs and have been boobitrapped

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by SocialJustice: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2021
baralatie:

Dude you are seeing boobs and have been boobitrapped
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Thank you
grin
This is not a thank you matter o!
What happens if you see "delicious hot testosterone pumping boobs"

Haaa!

grin

That is why 2fuce became confused

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Funkybabee(f): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2021
O ponu o shi

The Bible says, say the truth and the truth will set you free. If you are very sure if yourself, u should have say the truth nah.

Somebody should better be careful because she's dealing with a public figure which some fans can go any extent to support her.

They wouldn't even know if Annie is a liar, u better be careful and stay away from problem
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Funkybabee:
O ponu o shi

The Bible says, say the truth and the truth will set you free. If you are very sure if yourself, u should have say the truth nah.

Somebody should better be careful because she's dealing with a public figure which some fans can go any extent to support her.

They wouldn't even know if Annie is a liar, u better be careful and stay away from problem
Don't you think both ladies should lay down their swords

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Funkybabee(f): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2021
baralatie:

Don't you think both ladies should lay down their swords

That's their problem not mine, I'm just saying my opinion
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Funkybabee:

That's their problem not mine, I'm just saying my opinion
True!
I just pray someone who both parties respect can talk to them and listen because I remind myself of p aquare

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Oduduwa707: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Koypo:
I don't understand why Tuface dip his hands in this mess

Pussy has ruined so many destinies

Same way d!cks son ruin so many women destinies... grin

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Goldiness: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2021
grin[center][/center][center][/center][quote author=baralatie post=106783388]
Na the thing wey some women they use catch guys nah!

Just package the boobs Wella after showing wella...Bois don they say the woman is beautiful

grin grin cheesy grin na so ooo
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Funkybabee(f): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2021
adioolayi:
Just thinking...

Lol

Funny you

Tuface is not a Christian, he's an atheist. A lost s0ul that need Christ for peace of mind.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Funkybabee(f): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2021
baralatie:

True!
I just pray someone who both parties respect can talk to them and listen because I remind myself of p aquare

Tuface need Christ, somebody should tell that to him
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Funkybabee:

Tuface need Christ, somebody should tell that to him
Fine!
Both we have two ladies and 6 kids involved in an open social.media exposure!
I am interested in the women resolve the issues and move on to better things
Even if it means the two women accepting Christ into their lives
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by ceeceeuwa: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Your gas plug is a ripoff!
I got gas yesterday at 616 per kg
... and is that even normal?
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by mrksquare: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2021
adioolayi:
Just thinking...

He doesn't need to convert to Islam. Our traditional culture in Africa recognizes the right of men to have as many wives as they so desire. If our kings are at liberty to marry many wives, 2baba can also do same. That Christianity frown at polygymy do not make it a rule of thumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Bridget95(f): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha
for a$$ or boobs?

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by freshbear(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2021
Corporate2020:

Which cat out of which bag when her two breasts are out of her clothes and dangling in our eyes? Useless shameless prostitutes. Well, Benue people love prostitutes shaaa
YOU ARE A VERY STUPID SLOWPOKE.NOBODDY IN UR ENTIRE LINEAGE CAN LACE THE SHOE OF TUFACE.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:
All this people carrying family matter to social media.

Aunty Pero, typed "#unbothered", yet She brought the issue to social media. grin cheesy If She was truly unbothered, She would have kept quiet.

It simply means say the thing bothered her no be small grin

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by SocialJustice: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bridget95:
for a$$ or boobs?
Everything physical I can see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Poses For The Camera Like A Model (Photos) / Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.