Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly (36538 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Calibrator: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2021
Unless there is a drastic increase in price, I filled my gas @ 580 at Mobil filling station on Thursday.

APC, never again!
ceeceeuwa:
I am unbothered about your family problem. We have enough problem in Nigeria already. Ikg of gas is #750. Which way my people?
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2021
Nigerian politicians are useless..

All of them

#UselessPoliticians
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2021
ceeceeuwa:
I am unbothered about your family problem. We have enough problem in Nigeria already. Ikg of gas is #750. Which way my people?
Your gas plug is a ripoff!
I got gas yesterday at 616 per kg
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by SocialJustice: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2021
pafo:

No lie na the booby you dey admire.
You know the story.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 16, 2021
I opened this thread thinking it's something that has to do with our collective problem with regards to all the lies going on in aso-rock, I got disappointed since these thrash isn't any of my business and cannot bring down the price of food stuffs in the market.....to the truthful young lady, please take your truth to 2face and his wife,we were not there when you guys started your business and we are not interested in how it ends.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Auraby(f): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2021
Honestly I don't understand why Anne is worried, at least she was aware that the two have children together. Can't she just face her own side? Na selfish woman go want her husband wey get Many door mouth all to herself! A beg we are anxiously waiting for the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Lugianostar(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2021
Some women are bunch of liability and they don't have shame??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Wokenaija: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2021
2 face should be a man and divorce Annie (become a single hobo again) or marry this one (and solidify they the polygamy ) grin . It’s a man’s world! cool

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2021
tongue omo see boobi no be small thing
na this kid of boobi I they lyk anybody with her contact pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by UnimkeAk(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2021
adioolayi:
Just thinking...

This life can be funny...

Can 2Baba decides to restitute with Pero...knowing well she had three kids for him

Can 2Baba converts to Islam and decides to have all his wives and kids under the same roof with him ..since that religion accommodates polygamy

Will Annie agree to any of the above..or laslas divorce 2Baba..

In any case, I think ladies and guys alike should really ask lot of questions when deciding to marry someone who had kid/s for another person before going on to marry them.. especially, if the first spouse is still alive. They should keep in mind, all may not be truly finished between them and anything can still happen.

Marrying legally does not stop anything..laslas you go divorce...so, think am well

NB: All of the above are just my personal thoughts... several of such scenarios have happened in our society.

Must it be islam or Christianity...
Out culture , the true culture a man can marry more than one wife

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Onelove508: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2021
Of all of them, she is the only one that communicates with clean English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Nonexisting1: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2021
I like the breast I see up there. 2face is a real nigga for not leaving those fresh oranges alone. A man can never ever do without breast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by adioolayi(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Must it be islam or Christianity...
Out culture , the true culture a man can marry more than one wife

Yes. ..you are right
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Lol
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2021
Women, wahala and Drama
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Onelove508: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2021
Oddfinder:
I wonder why they call a lady that gave birth to 3 kids including the first sons baby mama..if u check well now na annie b de baby mama no cap

And first daughter too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Are you not bn entertained!?
Godada:

These ladies would just be washing their dirty linens in the public.

2baba should put his house in order. This soap opera nor make sense.

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Commentor: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha

Boobs man.

I sight you.

6 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Lawan112(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2021
we a waiting that day
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Dramatic
Ototuz:
All this people carrying family matter to social media.

Aunty Pero, typed "#unbothered", yet She brought the issue to social media. grin cheesy If She was truly unbothered, She would have kept quiet.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Onelove508: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Wokenaija:
2 face should be a man and divorce Annie (become a single hobo again) or marry this one (and solidify they the polygamy ) grin . It’s a man’s world! cool

If they did Court marriage, getting another wife is a legal crime.

Nobody has considered what will happen to his wealth if Annie decides to divorce him.

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Fati come be my second babe nah undecided
fatymore:
Tuface should buy come out and tell us the truth and do the right thing.

Do your polygamous in peace.

Marry both of them
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2021

myfantasies:
This Pero looks hot ....

Na now I understand why tuface they loose guard grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Klass99(f): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2021
smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by nokspos: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2021
its good to be rich, if 2face isn't rich... Never heard of a women fighting over poor men

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2021
For the cruise Baba should just take a selfie of his dick and post on instagram.

Let's ginger this whole thing up jare angry

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by SRAROFDAVID: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2021
adioolayi:
Just thinking...

This life can be funny...

Can 2Baba decides to restitute with Pero...knowing well she had three kids for him

Can 2Baba converts to Islam and decides to have all his wives and kids under the same roof with him ..since that religion accommodates polygamy

Will Annie agree to any of the above..or laslas divorce 2Baba..

In any case, I think ladies and guys alike should really ask lot of questions when deciding to marry someone who had kid/s for another person before going on to marry them.. especially, if the first spouse is still alive. They should keep in mind, all may not be truly finished between them and anything can still happen.

Marrying legally does not stop anything..laslas you go divorce...so, think am well

NB: All of the above are just my personal thoughts... several of such scenarios have happened in our society.
you sound like a child, 2baba doesn't need to become in order to practice real polygamy, every man have a right of polygamy regardless of faith or financial status, I know at least 2 pastors that are currently in doing polygamy

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2021
I love you idc
Some people here really don't know nothing lol
Klass99:
Na wao, public display of private parts is what some people are calling fine and hot.

This Peru is not facially fine in my eyes sha and leaving her boobs out like that is not appealing nor impressive either, but what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2021
Say that again
Oddfinder:
I wonder why they call a lady that gave birth to 3 kids including the first sons baby mama..if u check well now na annie b de baby mama no cap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by oluwaahmed: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Onelove508:

If they did Court marriage, getting another wife is a legal crime.

Nobody has considered what will happen to his wealth if Annie decides to divorce him.

Not in Nigeria bro. Bigamy law does not exist in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by FvckAllMods: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyawo meji plus lo sure ju ma foh
SRAROFDAVID:
you sound like a child, 2baba doesn't need to become in order to practice real polygamy, every man have a right of polygamy regardless of faith or financial status, I know at least 2 pastors that are currently in doing polygamy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Poses For The Camera Like A Model (Photos) / Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.