Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly (36542 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Forumobserver12(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Your gas plug is a ripoff!
I got gas yesterday at 616 per kg

Please you guys should be giving us locations, a kg is sold 700/720 at Ejigbo area I. Lagos...
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by seunmsg(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tubaba should man up and marry Pero officially as his second wife. He’s naturally a polygamous person so he should do the needful to end all the drama.

Annie should also realize that Pero would be around forever. She should shift quietly for her so that they can both enjoy their husband. It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by mediclife1987(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
No wonder 2face no gree marry Idoma woman. They worwor like mad. Come see as dem geh strong bone like man own.

See soft bweast like Pero own na...
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by BluntCrazeMan: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha
Stop looking at bress

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Karnice600: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Johnnoah1st:
I have 10years Facebook available 4sale

Okay. I feel interested.
Drop the Facebook profile link here, let’s verify if it was hacked or yours from the onset.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by KingMack(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Pero fine sha

My guy My guy...Na the chest ur eye dey grin

Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Drogunov: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
seunmsg:
Tubaba should man up and marry Pero officially as his second wife. He’s naturally a polygamous person so he should do the needful to end all the drama.

Annie should also realize that Pero would be around forever. She should shift quietly for her so that they can both enjoy their husband. It is what it is.

Won tun ti de ooooooo! E ma a wo oro buruku lenu eiye.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by maldino: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nawaoo...on top of one guy head....2baba u dey try shaa
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Prettychild(f): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oddfinder:
I wonder why they call a lady that gave birth to 3 kids including the first sons baby mama..if u check well now na annie b de baby mama no cap
Na lie joor. Pero is the baby mama cos she is not traditionally or legally married to Tuface.
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Funkybabee(f): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
baralatie:

Fine!
Both we have two ladies and 6 kids involved in an open social.media exposure!
I am interested in the women resolve the issues and move on to better things
Even if it means the two women accepting Christ into their lives

Sure, Annie need Christ most

A woman, drinking, smoking, violence e.t.c

May she find God peace
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by baralatie(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Funkybabee:

Sure, Annie need Christ most

A woman, drinking, smoking, violence e.t.c

May she find God peace
The day I understood the story of the Samaritan woman by the well that had a contact with Jesus Christ..i knew and learnt a lot.
May God give both women peace of mind and wisdom to find Christ!
Re: Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly by Funkybabee(f): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
baralatie:

The day I understood the story of the Samaritan woman by the well that had a contact with Jesus Christ..i knew and learnt a lot.
May God give both women peace of mind and wisdom to find Christ!

Amen

Happy Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Official Photos) / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.