Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Ruined My Relationship, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ruined My Relationship, (4234 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ruined My Relationship, by Smoketight(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Good Day everyone I need your thought and advice and some bashing too,

I have been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years, we have had our ups and down, she is helpful in every way, she has her own job and doesn't ask much from me, she helps me financially when ever I am broke,

Trouble started when I met my sister's friend I told my sister that I liked her friend and she should help me talk to her just for the flings oh nothing serious because of my girlfriend at home please, she said no problems she did her job and the friend agreed, we started talking and getting to know each other, she comes to visit me over the weekends ( we live in different town but not so far from each other) I will lodge her in a nice hotel room while I sneak out from the house when my girl is probably sleeping or sometimes I just make up stories, anything for me to get out of the house just to be with my new babe.

My new girl is sweet, her head game is scecond to none, she gives me Olosho vibes
When ever we do the other things,
I kept her in that hotel for 3 weeks,
When our little vacation was over she went back to her home and called me to tell me she is pregnant for me, I did my calculations and I might be the father of the unborn baby,

My girlfriend at home has never been pregnant for me before now,
While my new girl is full of drama since she got pregnant, she calls me every night, I asked her not to call she refused to listen, she said I can't get her pregnant and stay far from her she is suggesting she moves in with me or I relocate to her town and that is impossible because if my business and my girl.

My sister that introduced her to me is not helping at all she is fighting and pushing her friend to me, she doesn't like my girl, my sister said my girlfriend insulted told her that her hair smells(women) She also said my girlfriend told her she wont have a baby until I her dowry, my sister also said my girlfriend has been pregnant in the past and had an abortion without my knowledge. My sister my mother want this new girl all my mother wants is a child from me because I am her only son.

One day my sister brought the pregnant girl to my house this happened this Monday I lied to my girlfriend that she is a family friend, my girl been the nice person she is she made food for her to eat. I didn't even sleep that night.
Things has not been the same for me I I stress alot I can't function like I used to I have lost alot of weight, I managed to open up to my girl tho, I am willing to pay her dowry now if she gives me the concenst, I don't want to lose her, the pregnant girl is willing to keep the baby while I make plans for a new apartment, right now she is in a new hotel, my girl has left me and and her number is not connecting, Dear friends please what do I do? Help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Mizwalterz(f): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
OLOSHO vibe don turn baby boy...

if you make that 2nd lady your baby mama, you will definitely go for the 2nd-to-none head she gives you. Then more kids will come in.

and your 1st lady won't stay with you because she is not Annie Macaulay.

this is exactly what 2face did.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Kriss216: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
My new girl is sweet, her head game is scecond to none, she gives me Olosho vibes
I kept her in that hotel for 3 weeks

Dear friends please what do I do? Help
It's like you're mad. undecided

After enjoying the head game and olosho vibes for 3 weeks, you're now asking us for help.

Seems you don't have respect.

34 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by posty56: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
fake story, nairaland mods go push this sh*t to front page, let's assume it's real, who runs away match close to home? your sister friend for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Sonnobax15(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin
Could this be an example of enjoyment gone wrong? lipsrsealed

Well, op,na only waka come for this wahala wey dey ground so...

But op,why you wicked finish? shocked. So you don't want your momsy to carry her grandchildren? undecided. You just dey lash in vain all these while...But now when your fowl don lay cooked eggs,you dey complain undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by devilmaycry: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:

It's like you're mad. undecided

After enjoying the head game and olosho vibes for 3 weeks, you're now asking us for help.

Seems you don't have respect.
I swear....no respect

After all him knacking...na we go come stress ourselves d find advice...o wrong na

9 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
embarassed
Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Make i first play small dorime for u before i o give you any advice..

Dori me, interimo adapare dori me
Ameno, ameno, latire, latire mo
Dori me, ameno, oma nare imperavi ameno, Dimere, dimere, mantiro, mantire mo Ameno.

Now back to your topic..

Shay u said u had a girlfriend before the devil whispered into your ears to look outside and he cleverly used ur sister as tool to perfect his plans. Mheen! u goofed big time, okay u felt like cheating knowing fully well that you have someone serious and u didn't use condoms, not even withdrawal method or contraceptives and u felt really relaxed, just imagine the way you were excited about her head game like a child that was given coaster biscuits. When u were collecting head and diving in raw like tilapia fish why didn't you think about the repercussions? This is a damage control and I'll say that the devil really got u on this.

Well what you can do is allow ur girlfriend go cos u don't worth her one bit. Face ur new gf and her pregnancy. But op you too do sha and Las Las thunder must fire you that am sure of cuz u can't escape this one..

10 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by tesseract: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lol... Weldone... Oga tuface

3 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Shellsploit: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Amazing Olosho vibe...

So what do you want to hear from us biko nu?
Ogbeni, carry your cross. He who pays the piper calls the tone.
Gold circle Condom is as cheap 3 for 50naira, but u chose to watch it flow like a boss sad sad sad

Sha when you wan do your naming ceremony dont forget to invites us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Bennysam: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Smoketight:

I have been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years, we have had our ups and down, she is helpful in every way, she has her own job and doesn't ask much from me, she helps me financially when ever I am broke,

Trouble started when I met my sister's friend I told my sister that I liked her friend and she should help me talk to her just for the flings oh nothing serious because of my girlfriend at home please, she said no problems she did her job and the friend agreed, we started talking and getting to know each other, she comes to visit me over the weekends ( we live in different town but not so far from each other) I will lodge her in a nice hotel room while I sneak out from the house when my girl is probably sleeping or sometimes I just make up stories, anything for me to get out of the house just to be with my new babe.

When our little vacation was over she went back to her home and called me to tell me she is pregnant for me, I did my calculations and I might be the father of the unborn baby,

While my new girl is full of drama since she got pregnant, she calls me every night, I asked her not to call she refused to listen, she said I can't get her pregnant and stay far from her she is suggesting she moves in with me or I relocate to her town and that is impossible because if my business and my girl.

My sister that introduced her to me is not helping at all she is fighting and pushing her friend to me, she doesn't like my girl, my sister said my girlfriend insulted told her that her hair smells(women) She also said my girlfriend told her she wont have a baby until I her dowry, my sister also said my girlfriend has been pregnant in the past and had an abortion without my knowledge. My sister my mother want this new girl all my mother wants is a child from me because I am her only son.

One day my sister brought the pregnant girl to my house this happened this Monday I lied to my girlfriend that she is a family friend, my girl been the nice person she is she made food for her to eat. I didn't even sleep that night.
Things has not been the same for me I I stress alot I can't function like I used to I have lost alot of weight, I managed to open up to my girl tho, I am willing to pay her dowry now if she gives me the concenst, I don't want to lose her, the pregnant girl is willing to keep the baby while I make plans for a new apartment, right now she is in a new hotel, my girl has left me and and her number is not connecting, Dear friends please what do I do? Help
You won't the value of a thing you have until you lose it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by SportsHD: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Stop bitching.

1 Like

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Kuriosmynd: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
people geh money o...lodging babe for 3 weeks..is the lodge 1k per day?
I can't even Lodge a girl for more than 3 days...the fvck go don tire me, and I will be itching to have my personal space again..
3 weeks fvcking, people really mean pvssy o....I no geh da energy.

10 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by anthonyuncle(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
you don f:uck up
Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by SonofGod231: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
You don't seem to have a happy relationship in general.
If your gf bores you like you said then what are you doing with her?!And If the olosho vibes doesn't impress you any more why not get rid of the pregnancy and I think with the help of your sis that girl can remove that thing.
I noticed most of my friends are married to submissive and very pleasing Oriental girls because they can put up with everything and you can do anything you want with them,they are homely, hardly cheat, dont talk too much, what else does a man want from a woman?!Yes,no be by nack nack.soon all the sexy olosho vibes go disappear because vacuous and stupid women don't impress most men...Looks will soon wear off when the woman has no personality and is unable to talk about anything...On average,men seem to reject the vulgar and vile women more when things get serious.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by nairaman66(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
You are not a serious person! You slept raw with your girlfriend and concubines? Who are you really?

Don’t you pity yourself with the way men and woman are sleeping around these days ?

1 Like

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Healthrelatedjo: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Babe wey we dey chop and pass to d next person,e reach ur turn u give am belle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 12, 2021
Smoketight:

Reading through this, it occurred to me how men complicate their lives. Your life was going well until you wanted to have a fling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by zed7: 5:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Mt friend fo and consult the elders in your family. They'll give better advice than anyone will give here.
Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by qtguru(m): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Smoketight:

Why you treat your babe like this, your woman is rare to find. You don't deserve your babe. You just embarrassed her and she now cooked for the girl too, your sister too is bad.

3 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by qtguru(m): 5:11am On Dec 12, 2021
mikezuruki:

Reading through this, it occurred to me how men complicate their lives. Your life was going well until you wanted to have a fling.

My brother some men don't appreciate what they have, I dey outside dey see slay queens and avoid them, cuz me sabi wetin I get. Good women like OP are scarce

2 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Austeeenxx: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2021
You're a mumu man sir.
Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Jeremani: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2021
[/b] you fvck, come still fvck up.

what you did was wrong my nigga,
good girls are difficult to come by,
I know many don't like condom,
apart from pregnancy, diseases are plenitude,

am concern that you losing flesh,
let the issue slid by,
go beg your main babe to forgive,
Damn it's really hurt,

if you going to beg her play this song to her,

Come move your waist to the bass you boomin
Metro touch with the swag it was good as a music
Fire little mami you embracing the movement
'Cause that bad ache in your waist makes mums feels stupid
I won't lie
And tell you that I won't bite
'Cause I can make you fall in love with me
That's if I get it alright, alright
Go on move your waist to the bass of the movement
I'm not done stalking you, it's a shame you're moving
I settle so way I can reach you
I keep your whole number if you need to
Now I say I love you cause I need you
I still need you
I still need you bae and you know I do
I'm mad over you
I still need you bae and you know I do
I'm mad over you
I still need you bae
Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Nawa o.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by OSDD(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2021
I dont gerrit.. You dey enjoy olosho vibes, dey collect head, collect steady nacking for three weeks, dey Bleep anyhow without condom, you no tell us o... Belle don show now, you dey ask for advice......

You are definitely sick somewhere, baba handle your problem with the same olosho vibes

2 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by qtguru(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2021
SonofGod231:
You don't seem to have a happy relationship in general.
If your gf bores you like you said then what are you doing with her?!And If the olosho vibes doesn't impress you any more why not get rid of the pregnancy and I think with the help of your sis that girl can remove that thing.
I noticed most of my friends are married to submissive and very pleasing Oriental girls because they can put up with everything and you can do anything you want with them,they are homely, hardly cheat, dont talk too much, what else does a man want from a woman?!Yes,no be by nack nack.soon all the sexy olosho vibes go disappear because vacuous and stupid women don't impress most men...Looks will soon wear off when the woman has no personality and is unable to talk about anything...On average,men seem to reject the vulgar and vile women more when things get serious.

I used to think this was common sense, but alot of men dey prove me wrong, I can't imagine sitting down and talking to a lady within nothing upstairs it won't last

1 Like

Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by AmancalledGod: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2021
I'm not against you cheating on your girlfriend, or having a flings with your sisters friend, I'm only blaming you for fvcking without condom that's all, because if you had only used condoms we won't be hearing stories like this.
Re: I Ruined My Relationship, by chubinwa(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2021
When you were enjoying the head game, did you invite us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Since I Discovered Tinder And Bumble, I Said Bye Bye To Facebook Girls. / My Lil' Sister Of 12yrs Is Heartbroken! / Which Nairalander Would You See As A Potential Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.