Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? (14654 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
Dear Evilspirit, command ur witches to bring u money.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by MeandSum: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2011
Gsmxpert:

simple just change this your username, money will start pumping in

I studied with a guy from Venezuela, his name was Jesus , the guy F*cked around like he was one of those duracell bunny.
Can't remember how many criminal Muhammad I've seen in my life.  smiley

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2011
I just schooled in uk.I wasn't keen on returning to Nigeria.hubby really wanted me to come home.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
I studied with a guy from Venezuela,  his name was Jesus ,  the guy F*cked around like he was one of those duracell bunny.
[quote][/quote] are u typing with ur arrsse?
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by coogar: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
MeandSum:

I studied with a guy from Venezuela, his name was Jesus , the guy F*cked around like he was one of those duracell bunny.

latin americans bear the name jesus - no biggie in that.

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
Atletico Madrid former president was called Jesus Gill
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by MeandSum: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2011
coogar:

latin americans bear the name jesus - no biggie in that.
I know they do. Just saying,  we should focus on the guys question,  not his name.
I can't help but wonder why someone would want to be "evilspirit. grin
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by coogar: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
MeandSum:

I know they do. Just saying,  we should focus on the guys question,  not his name.

it's a username. . . . .i don't see the fuss over it. he wants to be known as "evilspirit", let him. . .
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2011
MeandSum:

cuz he has swag
@poster kind;y tell me how hell feel like wen u get there, how hot it is n stuff, that if you make it there tho loool
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by satani22: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
housh grin
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2011
satani22:

housh grin

See the brother of evil spirit don post
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by chukwubele(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
most definitely yes. just cut your coat your coat according to your size.By the way God has a way of supplying all our needs. So be bold.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
@op, 120k? Dude it depends on how fat ur fiancee is
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2011
my kind of guy. instead of yabbing the ladies my lady is too expensive, my lady has no job but want us to marry, my lady is into my money, my lady yada yada yada  tongue the guy came in here for us to helep him analyse his 120k  wink
you be better man with good head for your shoulder bo, cheers  cheesy
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2011
armyofone:

my kind of guy. instead of yabbing the ladies my lady is too expensive, my lady has no job but want us to marry, my lady is into my money, my lady yada yada yada tongue the guy came in here for us to helep him analyse his 120k wink
you be better man with good head for your shoulder bo, cheers cheesy

Hey sweet heart

Advise him to buys 6 bags of garri, 4 bags of groundnut and 1 bag of sugar
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2011
;d
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by member479760: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2011
NO you can't, don't ever try it!
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2011
nakedall:

NO you can't, don't ever try it!
Even when he turns 40
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by AjoMmuo: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ poster,
Why do u want to get married and how old are you?
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by lifestyle1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hello EvilSpirit, But what kind of name is that? I cover you with the blood of Jesus!!! 120k is enough to run your family as a matter of fact my parents monthly income is less than 30k with five children, with the little they earn they still try to train us to whatever level we wanna get to, with the little they are earning, they send me to NIIT for a professional course, I don't even know how to pay them back,

Learn to manage and remove ur mind from worldly things, Your wife should be God fearing
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by SuperT(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2011
Even you getting More higher than that and you will still complain of Money.

Is you that will try to control yourself. Thant money is enough even you will need

to save for future because if you don't save you not safe.

Quote from:randyorton Today at 02:19:49 PM
YOUR OYIBO NA WA.KAI

Thanks for your Observation. Your comment Noted. I will try to improved on that.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by SuperT(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2011
Even you getting More higher than that and you will still complain of Money.

Is you that will try to control yourself. Thant money is enough even you will need

to save for future because if you don't save you not safe.

Quote from:randyorton Today at 02:19:49 PM
YOUR OYIBO NA WA.KAI  

Thanks for your Observation. Your comment Noted. I will try to improved on that.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by fxtopedia(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2011
At OP:
I got married 5years ago with a salary of 68k!
Though not easy at the beginning but with proper
planning and determination to succeed the same
amount I make in a day at times even making 6figure
on some occasion!!!

If you don't marry now with 120k, remember the power
of inflation, 

Never despise the day of little beginning, you even have car
but I had no car when I married, 

In conclusion, get your username changed! Best of luck.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by md4real(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
@poster, is this a joke? 120k and u are still wondering? come to the north and see how people are marrying to wives, training battalions of children to the higgest level od education on less than 30k earning.
you can leave comfortable with your wife man. just do what you gotta do.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by oiseworld: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
@evilspirit,demon abi na juju.  pls don't mind all this yeye nairalanders. most of them na fans of reddevils. mu, and they don't see anything wrong  with that.

our population is over 150 million, and i can tell you that not up to 6 million of our working populatioon earns above 120k and we are still moving on.

bigboy, 120k is enough for you or what is the minimum wage in nigeria. 18k, abi how much them dey collect sef.  try to mannage it, it really is enough. those civil servants have much responsibilty and they are living on.

you don't sit ther try find how you could change things for the better.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by macherie1: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
why re u calling urself evilspirit
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by mencer(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
with 120k you cant
and with a million dollars you cant

you dont run a family with money!!!
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by BABE3: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2011
@ Evilspirit (NL get some weird names sha) -- YeS you can! You just have to cut your coat according to your size, and have a reasonable scale of prefrence.

You can't be buying 2000 NAIRA worth of Suya from mala, when your kids (if you have kids) are yet to chop correct dinner. Nuff said!

And pls I take God beg you, change you username abeg. It may be getting you the attention you want on here, but seriously, it's a serious sometin. Change it!
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by ncpat(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2011
for ur information my friend, there are people with children earning less than 50k so be wise
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 03, 2011
it depends on where u live.120k may be a challenge in cities for new family.nevertheless,i know of families who are earning less than 100k per month and are happy.if ur wife is simple,no problem.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Ossaifamous(m): 3:12am On Jun 03, 2011
Like hell yes even if u marryin a mermaid , Just don't be too high profile in fashionable stuff like jewellery
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 03, 2011
its obvious since you are an 'evilspirit' you got a lot of 'badhabits'. Give your life to christ (then the beer and clubbing will definitely stop) your fiancee may even abandon you once you make such a decision. Then come back for more advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Here Are A Few Security Tips In The Light Of The Security Challenge In Nigeria / 16 Signs She Is A Masculine Woman - Valorforfreedom / Have You Ever Found Yourself Emotionally Attached To Your Siblings' Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.