Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? (14668 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by evilspirit: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
i love Nairaland and Nairalanders,thanks all
seun you are a live saver
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by zeefever: 1:34pm On May 13, 2012
120K is more than enough provided that you guys plan well. I know a man who earns 30K a month & the wife earns 20K. They stay in a one room(self-contained) & they have 8 children who all look healthy & well fed. Yes,you may never see them wearing the latest designer threads but they are living within their means.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by jummylizzyhotm: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2012
Hi guy,yes u can get married with that amount u earn per mnt and live hapily,but hope t s not wit d wrong woman? Except f u want 2 decieve ursef by comparing the likes of ur friend and brothers who earn fat salaries and yet dy re nt satisfy,b contented my guy and live ur life by ur sef,abegi.
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Rolahun(f): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
will he pay house rent on monthly basis?
coogar:

you don't pay house rent?
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by allout: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
It depends on your person. You can actually do it if you're the type that can plan well and care-less what others say. Your location is also important, hope you don't stay in PH, Abuja. Still, with proper planning you can pull through.
Keep hunting for better job because baby go soon come join una!
Re: Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? by Boss13: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
Joy2Dwise: Aside yearly housing and medical allowance. I married 3 years back when I was earning a total monthly package of  67k. Was living in 3 bedroom flat then but have to move a a 2 Bdrm apartment after marriage, though my yearly housing allowance is two times what I spend in rent for a year. Had no car then because I lost the one I had to a ghastly accident. My wife is not a spendthrift so we manged not to live above our income.

My earning has recently doubled as a result of yearly increments and promotion an we now have 2 cars and two plots of land in eti osa which we plan to develop in a couple of months. My wife is yet to get a job and that makes me a sole bread winner in a family of 4. I know a couple of guys who earn 3 times that amount but still run to me before month end for loan. The bottomline is that we are not spendthrifts, but that doesnt mean we are misers because we stil travel out of the courntry once in 2 yrs for vacation. If I can get married with 67k monthly earning, I dont know why you cant with almost 2 times that amount. Good luck.

I don't believe this story. Please forgive me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child / Have You Ever Found Yourself Emotionally Attached To Your Siblings' Children? / Here Are A Few Security Tips In The Light Of The Security Challenge In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.