Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11507 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by dinomcjohn: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for the gift of life, good health and peace of mind. I'm grateful for His unending blessings, His amazing works of creation made to give us happiness. I'm grateful
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Fantazy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'm so grateful to him
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Goingplaces: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lord Im grateful for your immense love. You are just too good t me.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by NWAZURUMEE: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
I Bless GOD
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by maryalloy(f): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
For everything Lord am Grateful �
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Ifyzidane: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oghene me my self and I thank you a million times for your goodies upon my life oooooo!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Hdanny(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Forever Grateful LORD ��
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by ValueLands: 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
God I am grateful
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by AmbassadoR100(m): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2021
God's Grace, Love and Mercy is overwhelming and amazing! Thank You Jesus, Thank You My Lord!
Promzy99:
We dwell in a difficult nd trying times, yet God's love, grace nd outstretched hands has never ceased to do wonders in our various lives and in different ways. So as such, we owe him gratitude. Please lets use today's opportunity to share nd show appreciation to God.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Hypnotise: 1:41am On Oct 18, 2021
Japa. Thank you Lord.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by CoolAmbience(m): 4:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Differentiate:
Lord I thank you

My gratitude dey beyond wetin mouth fit talk.

Baba God tuale for you, my Majesty!
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by tejpot(m): 4:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Thank you God for giving me a planned life and unending testimonies.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Bobolanko(m): 6:04am On Oct 18, 2021
I'm grateful to God for his Grace and Mercy upon my life. God has been so good to me.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Chicagoesontop: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Promzy99:
We dwell in a difficult nd trying times, yet God's love, grace nd outstretched hands has never ceased to do wonders in our various lives and in different ways. So as such, we owe him gratitude. Please lets use today's opportunity to share nd show appreciation to God.

Lord you are so good, Lord you are Kind, Lord you are wonderful , My God you are Excellent. ..
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Admiral49(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2021
For HIM being GOD I am grateful
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Lord i am grateful for everything.
you have been wonderful to me
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by aelai: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Travis Greene - You Waited

You called out my name
Knew my past, covered my shame
This amazing grace
You've shown, so patiently
You've shown, so patiently

And You, waited for me
Just for me
For me

You, waited for me
Just for me
For me

Where would I be? If You left me God
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by SUCKCESSFUL: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lord I'm grateful for everything you have done for me.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by gevans(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lord I thank you for your grace on my family, your grace is sufficient for us.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Zoomx(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Heavenly Father,I thank you that despite the multiple times im always sinning towards,you did not let me see perilious times.you did not allow death to take us away from our love ones.I am so grateful. dear Lord, i have one request from you.pleasd bless me financially through all the works of my hands,you know deeply in my heart that i don't want to make money through the wrong way. please dear lord bless me financially and continue keeping my family in good health.0'BE MAGNIFIED 7'l
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by TerryLord(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Grateful for life o
My wife,My mom,my son...
My job.....
And even though I lost my dad yesterday, God has been so good.... No matter the times, help has always come from him.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Kindness218: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
I'm grateful to God for the gift of life, for his healings hands and for family
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Kindness218: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
TerryLord:
Grateful for life o
My wife,My mom,my son...
My job.....
And even though I lost my dad yesterday, God has been so good.... No matter the times, help has always come from him.

My condolences
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by GodisFirst: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2021
For so many things. So uncountable that I cannot finish counting them in my life time.
But most importantly, sustaining my life on daily bases with free air to breath and forgiving my numerous sins.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by excel1960(f): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
I'm grateful to God for all he has done for me.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Lekan239:
I'm grateful and thankful to God. Last year was very tough for me I was practically sleeping on the floor in my room at school but God pulled me through and change my life he brought someone I never knew here on nairaland to pay my school fees 70k, and
this same person also gave me a sum of 40k to start up a biz. One year later God has lifted me to the position where I have paid the school of three different people and living happily and comfortable. Glory be to God

i tap out of this your testimony o!

me i never see reason to be grateful yet! But i know one day man will surely testify

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/cheap-labour-daily-bread

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible / Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers / How Should A Christian View Internet Addiction?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.