Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11542 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Rinoxy: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO MY GOD

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Ceazario: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
I’m grateful to God for everything

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Mayng01(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2021
I am very grateful to God in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by temitope27(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2021
thesicilian:
If you're grateful to God tell Him directly, not posting it on social media
y are you here sef

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Dronedude(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2021
I am a legit billionaire today and it is all because of God. I'm forever and ever grateful to God.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Lumidee007(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
For my life...

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Mrkumareze(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Yes, for making me go to church today after several months of indoors on Sundays

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Michael662(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Got a decent job at a young age..helped me save up till now. Increased my quality of life...without soiling my hands. Am Grateful God..I no deserve am

3 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by charlesm91(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
I am what I am now, and I thank God for that and for what He’s still going to do. I’m rest assured God’s got me.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by BENEAMATA: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
GOD ,a k a BABA a.k.a YAHWEH a.k.a ARABATA RIBITI , ARIBITI RABATA ! I just want to scream THANK YOU ALMIGHTY !
JESU , SON OF THE MOST HIGH , MY GUARANTOR ! ę şé é oh .

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Vipro(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Lord I thank you for life.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by PericomaNwankwo: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
I am for everything.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by OscarDboss: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Good is good

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Fabkeyz(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm alive
I'm healthy

That's enough reason

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Okwiyke: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Lord for everything you have done..

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Sensitivity: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
God, I thank you for everything�✅

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by apatuku: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Praise God I am alive today. Exactly one year today after an accident that resulted into a fractured of my tibia and fibula bone. Thank to God I am on my leg now running.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by viceddy95(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful for everything,may His Name alone be praise…..Thank you JESUS

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by stephmike(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful for the gift of life, supply of needs and wants; and sure hope for always better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by clems88(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
God I thank you for my life and that of my familyfor devine provision and most especially for the gift of my bouncing baby boy.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Appliedmaths(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful to God for my family and everything in totality.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Here I jumped in. cheesy

Thank you, God Almighty.

❤❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Epin9ja: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Father I thank you

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by rovher: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Forever grateful to GOD Almighty ...

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Mercykayy(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to him for all he do and been doing and what he’ll keep doing for me. I appreciate him so much

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by igbarasdynasty: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Our Roller Gate fell on our Security while he was opening the gate to let me in. The heavy duty gate fell and crushed him but he miraculously Survived after Passing out... I already lost hope, he was dead while rushing him to the Hospital BUT a last, A MIRACLE in the Eleventh Hour.

It would have been a different story but God was compassionate and Merciful.

Please be mindful of roller gates... most are Death Traps. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Noshitboi(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you God for making me have money more than my wife. If not, I for see shege for this life. Thank you Father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by juwoonn(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God for everything!
I’ve never really been broke. Another door is always opening any time one door is closing. From kdp to fiverr to cripto to sensible betting..
Bought my car, built an amazing house... all thanks to God.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by goodluckman: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank the most High God, for life,for a new dawn in my life, for my parents though my dad have been down with stroke for like 4 years now, I thank God for his life, believing,He will heal him completely
I thank God for my siblings, regardless of every ill luck we faced in the past, He held us up.
May His name be praised for ever more Amen
I still believe Almighty God will help me get a new job or help me get a government loan to resuscitate mine business that was affected by covid last year Amen

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Emwiz: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2021
thAnk you God for sustaining me

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by goodluckman: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank the most High God, for life,for a new dawn in my life, for my parents though my dad have been down with stroke for like 4 years now, I thank God for his life, believing,He will heal him completely
I thank God for my siblings, regardless of every ill luck we faced in the past, He held us up.
May His name be praised for ever more Amen
I still believe Almighty God will help me get a new job or help me get a government[color=#770077][/color] loan to resuscitate mine business that was affected by covid last year Amen

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by deluckiest(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you most high God for the gift of life and for the salvation of my soul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Matthew 23, The Message. Let's Discuss. / How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc.. / Give your life to God and be useful to your creator, don't live a wasteful life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.