Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. (11508 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Alasotele: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you God

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Btruth: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
For the gift of life & good health. I will always be. My experience with the picture below is not funny.

cry

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by omartins(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Thanking God for the gift of life and making ways where there's no way.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Jayrockk: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for the gift of life, for preservation and protection, for good health, for food to eat, for my family and friends, for the privilege to know God, for everyone out there, We owe God all the thanks and praise smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Asgard73: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God for all his doings in my life .. I’m so grateful

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by MI6Surveillance: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by JayPeeOham: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
The blessings are just too numerous to number!!

Yahweh is the greatest and that's what the media would not tell you!!!

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Skyfly007: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
GOD I thank you for the gift of life you have given I and every member of my family..

I thank you GOD for the multiple jobs you have given me.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by TheMan3: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm soooo grateful to God

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Antell95(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Does God exist? if yes! why hasn't he answered my prayers? its been 11mths of darkness.
Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by fran6ixx(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
God has never disappointed me . I am grateful for all he did for me .

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Raalsalghul: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful to God for the little successes so far despite my humble beginnings.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Dicedpineappple(f): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
You see eh!!!

I don't even know what to thank him for anymore....

I no even Know where I wan start from...

I never reach where I wan reach but for where I dey now, my hand dey for up for baba God..

Daalu nna

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by ahnie: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2021
Holy be his name.Amen

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Philip4564(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2021
Antell95:
Does God exist? if yes! why hasn't he answered my prayers? its been 11mths of darkness.
keep hoping and keep believing in Him He'll surely do it

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by SlimDaddyPee: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2021
For the air I breathe, I give thanks to God always

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by CHRISTBUKAS(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for His goodness upon my life and that of my family

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by lebienconnu: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2021
I am very grateful to God for His blessings over me and my family.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Thesaint141(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Lord am Grateful for everything �.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Angy55(f): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2021
I thank God for life and where I am today.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by OnWebTech: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2021
God has been amazing. A lot has changed for me in the past 12months.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for everything.
Everything in my life currently.
And I can attest that serving God brings nothing than Joy overflow.
And I would always serve him till my last breath.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by kenbee(f): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
I am grateful to God for Everything!

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by chikeval(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Thnk you lord for the gift of life.l bless your holy name

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by arnoldexpert(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm grateful to God for everything.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by criuze(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2021
Be honoured oh Father

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Israeldan1(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
I’m really happily great full for perseverance of life and provisions of food, water material and things needed to me and my family
God bless my wife
My son
And me amen

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Linusjnr(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm forever grateful to Him for having my back when no one else got my back

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by OKTolu: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Grateful heart is here
Am thankful for everything GOD has been doing for me and my family,for his protection,guardiance and provision over us,we will forever appreciate and acknowledge you oh LORD.THANK YOU GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Btruth: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Antell95:
and light will surely come soon IJN. Just believe.

Hold HIM to Psalms 86:17.......and you will be surprised.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. by Israeldan1(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Israeldan1:
I’m really happily great full for perseverance of life and provisions of food, water material and things needed to me and my family
God bless my wife
My son
And me amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible / Lady With Two Pregnancy Complications, Delivers Naturally After Prayers / How Should A Christian View Internet Addiction?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.