Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B (18207 Views)

How Do I Handle Such A Boss / Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In / What Manner Of A Boss Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by UnclePrincipal(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
virginboy1:
Boss, "I have a serious crush on your daughter and I don't mind banging her." undecided

Jesus still has alot of work to do because it seems you're not free from the bondage of konji
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Anndrew(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hello nairalanders ladies...pls I nid ur help...can any one lend me 20k...am broke and down...nid ur assistances..won't mind even if u want to Bleep me b4 giving me money or coming to my aid...pls help a brother...thank and God bless u...

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Incredible128: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tripitaka:
I love the organisation; I love the clientele and I'm glad that my input is appreciated.

At the same time, you grossly underpay me for the work that I do and the mental stress that go with it and I'll bail at the slightest opportunity.

Also, I'm sick in the stomach of the pointless weekly online meetings and the useless weekly OKR sessions.

Thank you Sir
u're welcome grin u'll hear from me soon though grin
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by adeniyi65(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

My former boss was a very big jerk. Anyone that knows me personally would know how much I complained of this man.

He would insult you and threaten you with a query. Once he is coming into the office, everybody would be looking for where to hide. When he enters the lunchroom, you will immediately lose your appetite, because the way you are chewing the meat sef can earn you query.

One day I had enough. I was only 3 months on the job and he started bullying me as usual. So I turned and asked him if he has ever wondered why everyone turns dumb when he walks into the office. I asked him if my salary would be added to his own when and if I resign, because I wanted to understand his reason for frustrating me. I told him everyday I remember I would see him, I feel like absconding from duty.

He kept asking me “Is it me you are talking to?”, I said YES. What are you going to do? Give me a query? Go ahead, type it. That is your system in front of you.

When I was done ranting, another colleague who was on the same level with him stood up and gave me a handshake. Kinda like, THANK YOU FOR BELLING THE CAT!!

My boss looked at me, switched off his system and closed for the day.

My colleagues told me to wait for my query. One week later, nothing. One month, nothing.

Instead he started asking me if my iPhone charger is original and why I drive very fast. He kept looking for my face to the point of telling me to keep using my red lipstick. I never knew he noticed my lipstick colour.

There is no boss I can’t tell what is on my mind. My ED once told me if I don’t perform well, I would be dropped. I told him I will go home then. Everyone turned to look at me. grin grin grin
You be man with balls.iron balls I mean.
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Haakeem(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
boss the thing wey u take my eye see ennnnnnh,if you are crossing main road and car is coming afar and you are unaware i would not even notify you,it should just hit you and ur wahala away.....that would really satisfy me.
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
inderhappy:
Well this maybe out of topic but let me bring it to you that as long as you're in lag now always hold your pocket with your two hands when ever you are in a public bus there's this latest pickpocket in town now a man actually he will start acting like he is coughing before you know it his hands are in your pocket and that's it, i loss 53k on Tuesday to that demon and i know he'll sure pay for it.
where in lag?
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Incredible128: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

My former boss was a very big jerk. Anyone that knows me personally would know how much I complained of this man.

He would insult you and threaten you with a query. Once he is coming into the office, everybody would be looking for where to hide. When he enters the lunchroom, you will immediately lose your appetite, because the way you are chewing the meat sef can earn you query.

One day I had enough. I was only 3 months on the job and he started bullying me as usual. So I turned and asked him if he has ever wondered why everyone turns dumb when he walks into the office. I asked him if my salary would be added to his own when and if I resign, because I wanted to understand his reason for frustrating me. I told him everyday I remember I would see him, I feel like absconding from duty.

He kept asking me “Is it me you are talking to?”, I said YES. What are you going to do? Give me a query? Go ahead, type it. That is your system in front of you.

When I was done ranting, another colleague who was on the same level with him stood up and gave me a handshake. Kinda like, THANK YOU FOR BELLING THE CAT!!

My colleagues told me to wait for my query. One week later, nothing. One month, nothing.

Instead he started asking me if my iPhone charger is original and why I drive very fast. He kept looking for my face to the point of telling me to keep using my red lipstick. I never knew he noticed my lipstick colour.

There is no boss I can’t tell what is on my mind. My ED once told me if I don’t perform well, I would be dropped. I told him I will go home then. Everyone turned to look at me. grin grin grin
but don't overdo it sha grin one could turn to a terrorist if such little things continue to grow unchecked or not done moderately grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by pansophist(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol, I told it my boss face. That was five years ago. She requested that I perform a task that was not in my work contract, and I refused. I would have done it if she was a kind person, but she was the type that micromanage, complain about every little thing, and always remind you that she is paying you more than enough.

Well, it was one cold dark winter like that, I was just not happy. Then she asked me to do something that was not my job, I told her no. I won't do it. She was shocked. Then she said that if I will not do it, then I should go home. I replied, perfect. I took my stuff and left. Luckily, it was just three days of a new month, so I didn't care to ask to be paid for those days. I was just happy I left. .

Since that day, I vowed never to work for anyone again, and five years later, that was the best decision I've ever made.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Adekaka12345: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

You kolo, nor be small. I go like meet you in person

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Lagusta(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dear HR

Can we FAWK??

Best regards

Lagusta

4 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by MsCassano(f): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin
you ma na wahala person oo

pocohantas:
Wish?

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by angelfallz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
What is stopping you?

virginboy1:
Boss, "I have a serious crush on your daughter and I don't mind banging her." undecided

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
inderhappy:
Well this maybe out of topic but let me bring it to you that as long as you're in lag now always hold your pocket with your two hands when ever you are in a public bus there's this latest pickpocket in town now a man actually he will start acting like he is coughing before you know it his hands are in your pocket and that's it, i loss 53k on Tuesday to that demon and i know he'll sure pay for it.
i don't get it
.person start coughing and then put hand in your pocket to remove your cash. This is got to be an outright lie or you mumu too much and for inside Lagos for that matter ..what if olosho come dey press your mumu button undecided How much you go come lose undecidedThis story funny as hell, you no be lagosian you be oshogbo man forming woke undecided

4 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by MrMacinterchi1: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
virginboy1:
but why undecided
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by NLPoliceWoman: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
RTR
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Oyerinde16(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dear Mr #####e, though you set me up cos you wanted to pls the Indians, my only regret was not suing the company cos due process wasn't even followed at my DC hearing, my line manager was absent, union head was absent, only u, the QM and 1 HR. It was 2 against 1, just the HR stood by me, but I opted to resign, I look back and thank God for that incidence, cos I set up my own company and moved it to Abuja. I dash most of my former colleagues money, most borrow and don't pay back, I'm aware you haven't progressed an inch still earning d same salary 4yrs later... I sure will visit you one day and dash you some money... Piss.

11 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by angelfallz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
What is stopping you?
Juanmike:
I want to Bleep Onyi22
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Okortor: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol... Same vulture griller disguising with a different Monica. Seun mynd44 take note.
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

4 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by angelfallz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nawa oh

Jack14:
Boss free chioma the secretary for me na...me and you no suppose dey drag the babe na...ABI God wan punish you ni grin
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Kajaard: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

After advertising your BBQ Business to me, I was interested and I wanted to take a chance.

When I finally joined, instead of grilling Chicken or Fish, you gave us vultures to grill.

E no go better for you shaa.

Oh my God cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by adioolayi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

What's the title of the movie your last paragraph was acted grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Zuchey91: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
This is for the bunch of useless people I call my family.
You people have bullied me at every opportunity you got, taken my kind heart for granted, I always had to second guess myself because you all made me feel I was never good enough.
Never again!
I have found my voice! Enough is enough, even if I have to go through the rest of my life like an orphan, I would!
I am done with you toxic lots, bunch of selfish, wicked, money worshipping, pretentious ingrates!

I wonder what crime I committed in my former life that I had to be entangled in a relationship with you all...I am done.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by 2braithe: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
maureensylvia:
Lol

What's funny now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by angelfallz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wow so you put 53k inside your pocket and entered a bus?
inderhappy:

3 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by angelfallz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Is she married? If no, shoot your shot, you never know.

enemyofprogress:
To fok you dey always hungry me, even if na to use the cap of my prick to rub your pussssssy without entering I will be grateful to you ma

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by 2braithe: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

That boss has been dragged in the mud so much that if I were that boss,I won't be able to look you in the face again.The respect is no more there.
It's either you or I leave the organization.

Just be calming down ehn grin
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by angelfallz(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
You could have sued her

pansophist:
Lol, I told it my boss face. That was five years ago. She requested that I perform a task that was not in my work contract, and I refused. I would have done it if she was a kind person, but she was the type that micromanage, complain about every little thing, and always remind you that she is paying you more than enough.

Well, it was one cold dark winter like that, I was just not happy. Then she asked me to do something that was not my job, I told her no. I won't do it. She was shocked. Then she said that if I will not do it, then I should go home. I replied, perfect. I took my stuff and left. Luckily, it was just three days of a new month, so I didn't care to ask to be paid for those days. I was just happy I left. .

Since that day, I vowed never to work for anyone again, and five years later, that was the best decision I've ever made.
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by angelfallz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol, HR is a whole department with many people. Unless at your workplace, HR is just one person, a lady?

Lagusta:
Dear HR

Can we FAWK??

Best regards

Lagusta
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by emdis: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
So he eventually fired you? Hence, "Your former boss"
pocohantas:
Wish?

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

Haha but I will never try this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / Are Nurses Promiscuous/Flirty? Is It A Myth? / NAAPE Shuts Down Bristow Helicopters Over Sack Of 13 Nigerian Pilots,10 Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.