Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B (18214 Views)

How Do I Handle Such A Boss / Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In / What Manner Of A Boss Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by onlinestaff2020: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
I have the staff salary record for all my former colleagues without anybody knowing.

I am thinking of posting it to all my former colleagues through WhatsApp so that they will feel imbalanced because of the differences in the salary.

Should I do it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

My former boss was a very big jerk. Anyone that knows me personally would know how much I complained of this man.

He would insult you and threaten you with a query. Once he is coming into the office, everybody would be looking for where to hide. When he enters the lunchroom, you will immediately lose your appetite, because the way you are chewing the meat sef can earn you query.

One day I had enough. I was only 3 months on the job and he started bullying me as usual. So I turned and asked him if he has ever wondered why everyone turns dumb when he walks into the office. I asked him if my salary would be added to his own when and if I resign, because I wanted to understand his reason for frustrating me. I told him everyday I remember I would see him, I feel like absconding from duty.

He kept asking me “Is it me you are talking to?”, I said YES. What are you going to do? Give me a query? Go ahead, type it. That is your system in front of you.

When I was done ranting, another colleague who was on the same level with him stood up and gave me a handshake. Kinda like, THANK YOU FOR BELLING THE CAT!!

My boss looked at me, switched off his system and closed for the day.

My colleagues told me to wait for my query. One week later, nothing. One month, nothing.

Instead he started asking me if my iPhone charger is original and why I drive very fast. He kept looking for my face to the point of telling me to keep using my red lipstick. I never knew he noticed my lipstick colour.

There is no boss I can’t tell what is on my mind. My ED once told me if I don’t perform well, I would be dropped. I told him I will go home then. Everyone turned to look at me. grin grin grin

Funny we became cool after that. He kept trying to initiate conversations till I succumbed. On his birthday I was the only one that got him a gift. He got quite cautious because he thought I was waiting for him to slip so I could blow the whistle, but I had no single plan to do that.

I like his work ethics and I learned a lot from him as he is very intelligent. But his attitude was terrible. He changed and meetings became non-confrontational. He also became more encouraging and protective of his subordinates. Prior to that he was fond of throwing us under the bus.

The day I left, he couldn’t attend my farewell party because his eyes were very red. He just gave me a hug and told me to make him proud. Went into his office and closed the door.

Assuming it was my gender that played this publicity stunt, he wouldn't only get queried but fired

I am putting myself in the MD shoe (Although I don't have a company yet)

I'll be like "Shey you dey whine me ni, is it your fore father that raised this company to it's current status-quo. In shut GET OUT OF MY SIGHT"

Then I will look for one of his mistakes and get him fired for it NO TIME!

Omoooooo I wicked sha...

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by believex: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
I'm Just here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by enemyofprogress: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
angelfallz:
Is she married? If no, shoot your shot, you never know.

you get another work for me?
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by BrickDevo: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

My former boss was a very big jerk. Anyone that knows me personally would know how much I complained of this man.

He would insult you and threaten you with a query. Once he is coming into the office, everybody would be looking for where to hide. When he enters the lunchroom, you will immediately lose your appetite, because the way you are chewing the meat sef can earn you query.

One day I had enough. I was only 3 months on the job and he started bullying me as usual. So I turned and asked him if he has ever wondered why everyone turns dumb when he walks into the office. I asked him if my salary would be added to his own when and if I resign, because I wanted to understand his reason for frustrating me. I told him everyday I remember I would see him, I feel like absconding from duty.

He kept asking me “Is it me you are talking to?”, I said YES. What are you going to do? Give me a query? Go ahead, type it. That is your system in front of you.

When I was done ranting, another colleague who was on the same level with him stood up and gave me a handshake. Kinda like, THANK YOU FOR BELLING THE CAT!!

My colleagues told me to wait for my query. One week later, nothing. One month, nothing.

Instead he started asking me if my iPhone charger is original and why I drive very fast. He kept looking for my face to the point of telling me to keep using my red lipstick. I never knew he noticed my lipstick colour.

There is no boss I can’t tell what is on my mind. My ED once told me if I don’t perform well, I would be dropped. I told him I will go home then. Everyone turned to look at me. grin grin grin

Funny we became cool after that. He kept trying to initiate conversations till I succumbed. On his birthday I was the only one that got him a gift. He got quite cautious because he thought I was waiting for him to slip so I could blow the whistle, but I had no single plan to do that.

I like his work ethics and I learned a lot from him as he is very intelligent. But his attitude was terrible. He changed and meetings became non-confrontational. He also became more encouraging and protective of his subordinates. Prior to that he was fond of throwing us under the bus.

The day I left, he couldn’t attend my farewell party because his eyes were very red. He just gave me a hug and told me to make him proud. Went into his office and closed the door.
Dreams
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Wanny20:
Boss,

I watch how you gradually turn my weak point ( loyal and submissive) against me, it hurt me to see that instead of you to appreciate this attribute it seems you using them against me.

Other staffs keep you in check, now I actually don't them. How on earth will you send me official assignments; knowing the cost of some of those things, you would give me lesser amount to execute them and once I do with my own money, and ask for refunds you keep quiet.

Recently, you have been using me from Monday to Sunday ( only me) am the only one u would call up on Saturday and Sunday to join you in the office even if I tell u I have personally things you get angry ( out of 4 staffs am the only one you do this to), is because am calm and loyal to you? Why are you taking all of that for granted?

Above all, am under paid doing virtually everyone's work you feel I can do better. Am tired; both physically and mentally! You have drained me! And am beginning contemplating on stealing From you like this. Seems that's the language you understand. We are pained seeing you not rewarding us to our efforts and seening you lavish on harlots kind of Women who add no value to your earnings, tho is your money and how you wish to spend really has nothing to me.. but GIVE TO CESEAR WHAT BELONGS TO HIM.
Chai... This is emotional

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
onlinestaff2020:
I have the staff salary record for all my former colleagues without anybody knowing.

I am thinking of posting it to all my former colleagues through WhatsApp so that they will feel imbalanced because of the differences in the salary.

Should I do it!
Create chaos but sha stay anonymous.
Is it the same job description?
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by malvisguy212: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
i don't get it
.person start coughing and then put hand in your pocket to remove your cash. This is got to be an outright lie or you mumu too much and for inside Lagos for that matter ..what if olosho come dey press your mumu button undecided How much you go come lose undecidedThis story funny as hell, you no be lagosian you be oshogbo man forming woke undecided
have you been to kaduna ? carry money in your poket and pass kano road. you go see wonder. that guy is telling the Truth bro

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by excell0001: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
not to my boss tho. but to someone.

the day I manage finish this school hen with my first class and you say you train me the thunder that would strike you would be obvious.

but for now let me just be looking at this life

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by CharlesSammy: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Madam with due respect ya mad��
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by angelfallz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Guy forget. Some of these boss ladies na freaky freaky. Shoot your shot. Is it a sackable offence?

enemyofprogress:
you get another work for me?
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by enemyofprogress: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
angelfallz:
Guy forget. Some of these boss ladies na freaky freaky. Shoot your shot. Is it a sackable offence?

ok I will go for her and get back to you

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Zuchey91:
This is for the bunch of useless people I call my family.
You people have bullied me at every opportunity you got, taken my kind heart for granted, I always had to second guess myself because you all made me feel I was never good enough.
Never again!
I have found my voice! Enough is enough, even if I have to go through the rest of my life like an orphan, I would!
I am done with you toxic lots, bunch of selfish, wicked, money worshipping, pretentious ingrates!

I wonder what crime I committed in my former life that I had to be entangled in a relationship with you all...I am done.

Nice One......
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by reddingtonblack: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

super story, buh no carry ur thanksgiving pass mosque, on a 2nd thot if you were a male you think you would have gotten away with that, i am sure he won't have taken it slightly if a male colleague had shown such effrontery but Once again all thanks to boobs & yansh, humbling men since 1800 if you think its ur cockiness go try it with a female boss. i can bet all that moment you were challenging ur boss, the only tin in the foolish man's head is 50 shades of grey.
next time you feel like confirming ur boldness try it with a female boss n see if yu wil go scotfree. next

4 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by pocohantas(f): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Assuming it was my gender that played this publicity stunt, he wouldn't only get queried but fired

I am putting myself in the MD shoe (Although I don't have a company yet)

I'll be like "Shey you dey whine me ni, is it your fore father that raised this company to it's current status-quo. In shut GET OUT OF MY SIGHT"

Then I will look for one of his mistakes and get him fired for it NO TIME!

Omoooooo I wicked sha...

That is men’s problem for men.

How e take concern me? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
blessingogbe260:
I will say thank you boss for sacking me if not I could remain a slave forever,

If you wouldn't have sack me I won't have gone to the level I am.

My boss will never say thank you, his not the type that made mistake, everyone is incompetent except him.

May God never allow is to meet such boss in life

Amen and me too......
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
reddingtonblack:

super story, buh no carry ur thanksgiving pass mosque, on a 2nd thot if you were a male you think you would have gotten away with that, i am sure he won't have taken it slightly if a male colleague had shown such effrontery but Once again all thanks to boobs & yansh, humbling men since 1800 if you think its ur cockiness go try it with a female boss. i can bet all that moment you were challenging ur boss, the only tin in the foolish man's head is 50 shades of grey.
next time you feel like confirming ur boldness try it with a female boss n see if yu wil go scotfree. next

Hehe lol 3 gbosa for you Jare. You see those female bosses na no go Area. She sef no go fit try such nonsense with her gender. That one fit don dash her 3 Hot Slaps before you know It, Office don scatter grin Na dem fit themselves to handle each other......grin

1 Like

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by pocohantas(f): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Alfa males are angry one of them was put in place. Bring your mama sef, if she do anyhow, she go see anyhow and nothing will happen.

Slap kor, nod ni. You think say na Balogun market we dey. Slap naw, you will go home for physically abusing a staff and me would remain.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by WantsandMore: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Talmabout ds life no balance grin...Unemployed dey find Jobs. Employed dey "Anger" for Oga but no wan quit...lmao
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by cardoctor(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2021
You get wicked plan be dat. Im not suggesting. If i suggest, you may not be here tomorow.
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Gfh1: 12:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Ohh
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Yankee101: 3:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Absolutely

Never put in writing any tough/harsh words you can say in person

Don't write or record them. Actions are temporary and can sometimes be corrected,, but your written or recorded words are permanent
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by emmy512: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2021
On behalf of a friend working at PHED.

You don't care about their mental health.
Processes that need to be automated in the 21st century are left for staffs to do manually and you still expect them to carry out their main job properly.

You don't give this people time to breathe or do something else for themselves.

I just wish Labour could look into all this companies that give contract work.

Contract states 7 to 5, Mon to Friday but you still call them in on Saturdays.

Never ever accept contract work in this country without knowing everything about the work from an existing staff
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by angelfallz(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2021
okay
enemyofprogress:
ok I will go for her and get back to you
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by reddingtonblack: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Hehe lol 3 gbosa for you Jare. You see those female bosses na no go Area. She sef no go fit try such nonsense with her gender. That one fit don dash her 3 Hot Slaps before you know It, Office don scatter grin Na dem fit themselves to handle each other......grin

no mind that one, anyways it wasnt hard that i gat the clue .. 33 rite cheesy oya bills on me

Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by YoungLionken(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2021
blessingogbe260:
I will say thank you boss for sacking me if not I could remain a slave forever,

If you wouldn't have sack me I won't have gone to the level I am.

My boss will never say thank you, his not the type that made mistake, everyone is incompetent except him.

May God never allow is to meet such boss in life

I'm sorry bro but, considering how poor your grammatical expression is, your boss may not be very far from the truth...
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by YoungLionken(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2021
onlinestaff2020:

Should I do it!

No! You don't know your silent enemies, don't multiply them...
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by na2016: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2021
pocohantas:
Wish?

I have learnt a few things from your comment. Thank you.
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by rita25(f): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2021
oga be sure to fill the for correctly when u come to see me in my new office,

oga as u retire for all u did to me ready to do frog jump before u come cos then i will be in charge
Re: Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B by Kaybex007(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
A lady got my turkey advert online and called me,she said she wanted to buy live turkeys but she needed me to deliver it to her parent's house. she insisted she wanted me to deliver it the next day and was going to make deposit the day she called, but our Mr. President was coming the next day and the road will be blocked, so I told her wouldn't be able to deliver the day she wanted. we both later concluded that I was going to deliver the day after which I did, on getting there I took pix of the turkeys and sent it to her.

initially I promised to deliver 6kg turkey bit decided to deliver 7kg turkey to her, after seeing the pix she shouted and started this insult, I was trying to calm her and explain to her that she can never judge the weight of a turkey by a physical look, but she kept the insult. I just told her, "madam if you know you don't want to pay the balance you can hold on to it, my conscience is clean as long as I know I delivered more than I told you" and I ended the call. She called back and asked why I ended the call, I told her the insult was becoming too much and it might lead to me insulting her back. It was later got to know that she doesn't know the difference between foreign and local turkey so I had to explain to her and she paid the balance the next day I delivered her turkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Sack My Driver Or Not? / COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' / With Third Class Degree Is Their Any Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.