Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (33503 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious / #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Myhusband(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Nigeria police must not act like a complete useless force. any protesters found disrupting movement and causing passerby from moving easily should be shot direct on the head

all Yorubas, Lagosians should stay away from that protest because NPF mishandle of protesters will be justified, the evidence are in the various place they burnt down

many individual business were burnt, private and public properties were shut down
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by techWriter3: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Human freedoms not not constitutional freedoms.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2021
Commentor:

Show where I wrote Igbos did this and that in Lagos.
I'm done replying you
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by zinodizt: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2021
This paid idiot who posted this is mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by abuiltech(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2021
There's no need for any protest, we are already in a very tensed situation, everyone is angry, violence will not solve our problem, let's learn from Libya, Iraq, Syria,

For Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing design and installation, check my DM

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by ThunderFireY0u: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2021
dwas:

Stop this nonsense tribal comment. Most of the perpetrators of last year arsing are yoruba. Evidence are there. Please stop. It destroyed unity.
I'm a yoruba man. Born, school and live in Lagos all my life. I never support endsars protest. It will only lead to more destruction.
Falz, falana and Sowore promoting EndSars protest are all second citizen abroad. Their money are in dollar abroad. Don't allow them to destroy your Lagos. It's always easy to destroy but to build back is difficult.
God bless you for this insightful comment of yours.
You said it all

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Homosexual: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Are these bastards saying Nigerians shouldn't protest? Who are even the friends of Lagos? What kind of craze is this. Please they should go to hell and rot.

We will burn down Nigeria, not just only states

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Commentor: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm done replying you

Of course you are.

LIAR.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by ThunderFireY0u: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2021
gunuvi:
Op change it to hungactivists defending their 30k BMC payments.
Nonsense!!!
ipob keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by CUMIN: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2021
We will never forget how the Ibos burnt lags down

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Commentor: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2021
Homosexual:
Are these bastards saying Nigerians shouldn't protest? Who are even the friends of Lagos? What kind of craze is this. Please they should go to hell and rot.

We will burn down Nigeria, not just only states

Mr. Homo, hope you can guarantee that there wouldn't be destruction of lives and property?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by jumper524(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're the one crying all over the place that the igbos did one thing or another to Lagos

I am a Lagosian and I will tell you that the igbos are the most peaceful people in Lagos

But to you, the igbos are the reason you're yet to make head way in life grin

Ore, go and beg your village people
so your no longer a Biafra but now a lagosian.
This is no longer unity begging but rather by force begging. From Biafra or death to am a lagosian.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by stinechykee: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2021
dwas:

Stop this nonsense tribal comment. Most of the perpetrators of last year arsing are yoruba. Evidence are there. Please stop. It destroyed unity.
I'm a yoruba man. Born, school and live in Lagos all my life. I never support endsars protest. It will only lead to more destruction.
Falz, falana and Sowore promoting EndSars protest are all second citizen abroad. Their money are in dollar abroad. Don't allow them to destroy your Lagos. It's always easy to destroy but to build back is difficult.
Hope you people can see how your Yoruba always bring up tribal war against Igbos here but when Igbos dish it out to them they will start crying to high Heaven but in all I thank you for condemning that useless boy statement cos I shows that there is still few good and resemble Yorubas
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by henrybomb(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2021
I said it before and I will say it again our police can make the protest peaceful without intimidation or provocation.
Just organize it in a manner that you can separate the peaceful ones from the violent ones and destructive ones.
When a troublesome and destructive person is in the crowd it is easy to spot them because no peaceful protesters will come with guns and cutlasses or where you have the police provoking the protesters deliberately just to pass a point that they are violent.
Long live Lagos
Long live NIGERIA
All we want is a better and conducive Nigeria
20/10/20 is always on my mind because the youths dumped their religious and tribalistic views to have one voice
In 2023 we should do the same
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Newton85: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2021
naptu2:
Violence 1
So, this scumbag was okay with looting of people's businesses until his mother's business was looted then started blaming the police for not doing anything?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by PrinceOfLagos: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2021
jumper524:
so your no longer a Biafra but now a lagosian.
This is no longer unity begging but rather by force begging. From Biafra or death to am a lagosian.
I am not Biafra and will never support the break away of some tribes from Nigeria

I am Yoruba and Lagos is my home
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by ThatFairGuy: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Shut your mouth there. Ipob orchestrated the burning of Lagos
PrinceOfLagos:

Sowore is IPob too

Davido that took part in the protest too is IPob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by SmartPolician: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2021
meobizy:
So the media is too lazy to find out if these are activists or not?

The yeye media is only interested in visited Tinubu in London, who called him Mr
President and why, and who wants to be president in 2023. If you take away Premium Times and Sahara Reporters, investigative journalism is dead in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by stinechykee: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2021
CUMIN:
We will never forget how the Ibos burnt lags down
And Igbos will burn down you people's properties again and again and nothing you coward people will do about it hahaha
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Gbedulord: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Commentor:

They've drawn your attention to the arson and attack on public and private property across the state.

This is evidenced, yet the phantom massacre has yet to produce credible victims 1 year later.

Many of you won't rest until the nation burns.
what are you talking about
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Traplord09: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Newton85:
It's obvious that you're mentally unstable, you bloody sub-human!

You can call it any name you like..
Don't forget to go there with lot of army's..
If people try to damage de togate.....

Because you papa na him get lagos abi..
Do well by sending your ARMY....
Because it's about to go down
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You blame IPob as the reason you're yet to impregnate your wife

The IPOB looted oba rilwan's palace too

The Endsars protest that took place in all the states of nigeria were carried out by the Igbos

grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Limassol(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
dwas:

I know you have the right to protest, but your right stop when you hinder other people from going about their business like blocking the lekki tollgate or burning and damaging institutions.
I wish everyone that want to participate in this Endsars protest have their personal property damage if any institutions in Lagos is ever damage again, especially Falz, Falana and Sowore. Let them feel the pain too.
They are destroying many life's.
As far as the world knows Endsars protesters never set ablaze anyones property, that was handiwork of sponsored thugs and hoodlums who were hired to disrupt a peaceful protest. Belive it or not that was the reality

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Dabliss02(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Makw dem no allow hoodlums scattered this peaceful protest again oo

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Commentor: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Daboomb:

It happened here in Abuja too, Govt sponsored Hoodlums to beat up peaceful protesters and the Hoodlums later took advantage to be robbing innocent shop owners and passersby

So you were in Abuja when it happened yet you are speaking with authority about what happened in Lagos.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Akanaz(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
This should not be allowed in any way! If this very protest should take place, then it will become a yearly occasion and gradually progress into becoming an association where some people can rake in money for themselves and their families.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by donbrowser(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2021
dwas:

Nobody is destroying Lagos bro.
Protesters have a right to protest and the government have a duty to protect its assets.

What I expect Sanwo-Olu to do is invite the parties involved in organizing the protest, provide facts and figures about the dangers involved.

Suggest better ways to handle the situation. For example, provide a park for protesters with full security and also encourage them to be on uniform.

If I didn't see thugs coming out of BRT last year then I wouldn't have said the government brought the destruction upon themselves. Sponsoring thugs against the protesters was where the whole thing started. These people capitalized on the protest to settle age long differences against the government.

With the suggestion above, I think all parties will come to a consensus and will respect each other's view and aim.

This will even go a long way to vindicate the Lagos state government as a respecter of human and constitutional rights.

In addition, we held a protest against PHCN in my area which we got into trouble for because some people destroyed glasses. We payed for the damages and restrategized by organizing a bigger protest but before embarking on that protest, we informed the police and they followed us to the scene.
Everything went peacefully due to police presence and the DPO was very happy with the initiative.
Trying to stop protests will make you look like you're hiding something.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by stinechykee: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I thought you people said that Igbos are chest beaters and have no stake in Lagos?? So Igbos can really bite in this hard,we will burn Lagos again and again if you coward Yorubas do anyhow
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by CapitalBank: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2021
A001:
Instead of those posters on Twitter to urge the government and security agencies to monitor the planned protests and prevent a breakdown of law and order, they're discouraging Nigerians from exercising their fundamental human rights as regards organizing/partaking in a protest.

What we should all clamor for is peaceful demonstrations, not outright ban of protests like some political elements on Twitter are doing.

Brainless people.

The protest organizers need to ensure political thugs don't hijack the protests and thwart the patriotic efforts of brave Nigerians demanding good governance, accountability from our political leaders.
They are working for the government. I know most of those handles on twitter. They are online hired thugs to oppose the real endsars.

Among us, we know it was not the endsars protesters that burnt those place but government hired thugs to do it. We know... same way they hired thugs to kill in the East and blame it on IPOB. We know.
Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by jumper524(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Biafra and will never support the break away of some tribes from Nigeria

I am Yoruba and Lagos is my home
yoruba indeed..

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by Newton85: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
We will go ahead with the peaceful protest
Go and do your peaceful protest in your Eboeland.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). by CapitalBank: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Limassol:
As far as the world knows Endsars protesters never set ablaze anyones property, that was handiwork of sponsored thugs and hoodlums who were hired to disrupt a peaceful protest. Belive it or not that was the reality
Leave them bro... I don't know how some people really think that it was endsars protesters that burnt those properties... like are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport / El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts / Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.