Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? (24811 Views)

I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily / What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult / Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Baba, just stake 3 sure odds. Thank me later, abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by LandMann: 11:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Jaymoney5000:

Are you good in futures trading??

Yes, but very risky... Don't dabble into it if you don't have enough capital and if you don't know how to cut your loss quickly
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Atikulated: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Run from this, na them!
IsaacRocks:
@myike2

2. My company RocksView Digital Hub takes investment and pays you after 6 month or 1 year depending on the plan you choose.

Search me on Google @ Akpata Isaac Adeiza or @RocksView Digital Hub

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2021
amedualiyu:
300k to 400k returns on 1m investment is not feasible. I even need where I will invest 3m with a return of 100k monthly but I have not seen.
Don't mind the tiff! My properties i invested millions in are not even generating 300k a month, let alone. They are paying me 4000 a month rent for each room, but i spend more than that evicting tenants and repairing their ruins.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2021
PowersthatBe:
I'm really bored by the choices of business suggestions people make on threads like this.

Moreso, the vapid comments jeering the OP becuase he is simply searching for opportunities on how he can invest 1m on a business or something that can bring a desired return of at least 30% monthly. Who said this is not possible?

The thing is you could hardly get sound Knowledge on things like these from a public forum, but sometimes still get lucky to come across info that would put you on.

Well,

I can show you a business you can do from anywhere you are in the world and make solid money more than that 30% you are looking out for and you earn not even in naira but in dollars. You don't have to be thinking on investing back in Nigeria when you can't bank on the current economic atmosphere which is in jeopardy ...

The business is called CPA Marketing and it's done online.

If you can afford my training.

I will show you how to make $2000 to $10000 monthly with CPA Marketing. This is not just the average CPA/Affiliate system of promoting offers that pays you $5 - $30 per lead(even though that is also very profitable)

What I will teach you is my current system of earning by Promoting High ticket CPA offers that pays you $250 to $1000 per single lead. Yes! So all you need to earn say $2k( in a month is just 2 - 4 confirmed leads and there is absolutely no limit to how much you can earn). You can see this is far higher from your desired 30% which is 300k.

But then, I'm just being conservative with the figures so you you don't feel I am exaggerating. $2k is over 1m right now and if the figure is still spinning plates in your head then lets bring it down to say $1k which is still over N500k monthly or should we still go lower to $500? That's about N250k... This is money you can earn with just one lead! And this is not to sound like some sweet talking or something, you don't need all that 1m to get a this up and running.

Anyways, Google is your friend. Go on now to start doing your research on CPA it massive potential.

So, when you come onboard I will teach you everything on my system of earning from A-Z. You will start making money in your first month.(As long as you are not lazy and implement what you learn)

No stories.

My training fee is 150k. If you are interested send a message to primeprofitsignals@gmail.com

Let me mention that, I am not one of those random gurus you meet online. I have earn from CPA for over 5 years now and have tutored hundreds of people. As at 2021, I choose to be low-key and make all trainings private.

Also, You are entitled to a free consultation on phone call before the training.

Goodluck
So na dis your long story na him better pass oda people's suggestions? grin all dis long tory for jus mek im give you 150k from im 1 milli, You be thief!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by FashionCookie(f): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...300k to 400k...every month....na greediness go kill you there

Anyway Add money join am make you open a place where people for dey fill cooking gas
Start with one tank

You for wait na...I never type finish....una nor dey get patience for this country
Huzzle Kingdom for dey...but as far as him nor dey this country...huzzle kingdom nor go work....who go dey monitor the boys

Lol...God abeg o grin
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Chrisog: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Boss, you idea is good, but your return is impossible. With Nigeria today the most you can get from that is #100000. You may relate to. Am into business, people outside Nigeria invest in my business and I give them 10% monthly. I can do that for you. Chat me on. Whatapp 08065864843
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Xixtie:
400k monthly from 1M?
How much is 1M?

Gettat abeg, you are nothing but a bored troll.
Don't mind the tiff!! my mother who is trading cola nut with more than that amount is not even making such profit. cheesy
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Oizee(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2021
Desultan:
Damn! Please check out the number of people silently viewing this thread. These are people asking same question in their hearts but cannot speak out for various reasons.
I wish these are the types of topics we have here on Nairaland rather than all these sex tapes and yeyebrity gists. People need help and guidance in these trying times.
u are absolutely right, I'm reading comments for my own sake too

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Calitoscassius(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2021
My guy, you never serious, just give the money chicken change to Abba Kyari mek him sow better designer babanriga or dress for you..
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Goldiness: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

So I’m looking for a good way/means of investing up to N1m. I currently don’t live in Nigeria (though I still have family and friends there, so keep in mind I won’t be able to manage a business there in person), and I’ve been looking for the best investment to do with N1m.”

I send money home every month, so I thought it would be best if I can have an investment in Naija that could generate maybe N300k to N400k monthly, so that I don’t have to send money home anymore. The N1m for investment/business is flexible, that means I could do past the N1m if necessary. I need only solid suggestions please.

Mods please do justice to this.

I have the answer to what you are looking for, but it's between us, so call me on my phone number on my profile, am waiting now, and am serious.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
300 to 400k monthly , hmmmm .
Think we'll bro...
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by SONYCITY: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
my name is sunday i want to advise you on how to use dt ur 1million naira for a business i do oil and gas busine and i buy one drom of desel 13000 *70drop =910000 u still has ur balance of 90000 for ur expenses then u wil nw sell d deseal 17.500 *70=1225000 cal me if u dnt understand 08177259809
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by adonainana: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
In other words

What business can I invest $1700 in that will give me $700 Dollars returns monthly

If this is not a possible return in the country you are domiciled in now, it is not possible here in nigeria too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Yemighty2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

So I’m looking for a good way/means of investing up to N1m. I currently don’t live in Nigeria (though I still have family and friends there, so keep in mind I won’t be able to manage a business there in person), and I’ve been looking for the best investment to do with N1m.”

I send money home every month, so I thought it would be best if I can have an investment in Naija that could generate maybe N300k to N400k monthly, so that I don’t have to send money home anymore. The N1m for investment/business is flexible, that means I could do past the N1m if necessary. I need only solid suggestions please.

Invest in cucumber and watermelon farming.
I can put you through.

O7o68890607
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
LandMann:

Yes, but very risky... Don't dabble into it if you don't have enough capital and if you don't know how to cut your loss quickly

Enough capital like how much?
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by F117nighthawk: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Any investment u are not personally involved in in Nigeria, I bet u will regret it at the end of the day, Nigerians are wicked lots all they will do and think of is how they will totally reap u off and kill that business for you,
I am not trying to kill your drive to invest and try create employment for others to benefit, but many here don't have conscience quote author=myike2 post=106833468]Hello Nairalanders…

Mods please do justice to this.[/quote]
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by osato45: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Use it an buy crypto when it's down preferably etherum or bitcoin, thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by F117nighthawk: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Any investment u are not personally involved in in Nigeria, I bet u will regret it at the end of the day, Nigerians are wicked lots all they will do and think of is how they will totally reap u off and kill that business for you,
I am not trying to kill your drive to invest and try create employment for others to benefit, but many here don't have conscience

quote author=myike2 post=106833468]Hello Nairalanders…

Mods please do justice to this.[/quote]
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by LandMann: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Jaymoney5000:

Enough capital like how much?

$1000 to $1,000,000
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by nzube89(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chibuchris:
You say you want to invest 1 million naira and also want to be getting like 300k to 400k that's about 30 to 40 percent of your capital monthly. Hmm this is not possible.
It is over possible I have to tell you a brief experience I have in porthacourt slaughter (goat section ) someone introduced me into goat business I came in contact with someone here who helped me to buy goats from north i started selling porthacourt .my first market i sold some goat with 1500 profit and i found out you can sell hundred goat Bellow 3 days with minimum of 1000 profit for people that knows how to buy quality goat . people are making money forget all this English we speak here . Why I failed in the business is 1 the people I call my brother stopped buying from me once they knew I am not Hausa 2 the person buying for me is not well experienced in buying quality goat . making 10k a day is easy in Nigeria if you are in good business . sometimes there up to 10 trucks offload goat's their everyday and the owners are not in slaughter they buy in north and send to their boys in porthacourt to sell a
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by NaijaSumi: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
money121:

Can you invest in my Roofing Business?
Read more @: https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

What's the stakes like. I'm interested
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by KINGOROOLA: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good day, since you dont reside in shore of Nigeria while not invest the money in Dropshipping and allow your relative in Nigeria to help run or manage it..... 1m naira is enough to get you a functional PREMUIM ALIDROP-SHIP STORE that is making money already. And you are sure to get your investment to get your investment back ASAP. And also keep your relative busy also......

I would love to teach and show you something have try dropshing business from Nigeria.... That will be a good place to start from with you current fund. All you need is your laptop, internet connection and employ somebody to help you fulfill your daily order if you cant do it yourself.

You can also get a full functional Ecom Dropshiping store for free here::�� � :
https:///3DJ9Iz2

Or Buy a functional Ecom Store here �� � :
https:///3DcCS9p
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by fergieboy: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
You can make up to 5million with that your 1million

Register binance and start trading future x50 long

Remember to always use stop loss �
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by zaxbash: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
100% legit crypt0 wise idea to get you 250k
-300k monthly... Link up for discussion
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Fireboy02: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

give me loan let's chat
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Desultan:
Damn! Please check out the number of people silently viewing this thread. These are people asking same question in their hearts but cannot speak out for various reasons.
I wish these are the types of topics we have here on Nairaland rather than all these sex tapes and yeyebrity gists. People need help and guidance in these trying times.
U are right people need help. But same people are not ready to do the work (business). If I'm to advice somebody, it should be agriculture, i hv studied a lot and come to the conclusion that agriculture is just the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by clems88(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
No worry grin those people you will give money to invest for you in 9ja go chop am grin . Naija wey hard. Better save your money then when you are ready to come back you open what ever you want. No trust even brother because 9ja hard now o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by NaijaSumi: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I have thought about the cooking gas too, but don't know how to go about it, i am prepared to invest even more than a million naira in cooking gas biz.

I can work with you on this if you consider me. I'm honest, hardworking and a believer. Waiting for a favorable response from you.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Haykinsproperti(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

. Let me give you a honest advice for free,if are from osun state ,osogbo,invest on landed properties..it's the new goldmine.... better still,buy land and build house to let be it a room self con/r and p self contain or 2bedroom...you have secured your life with passive income...It's my work..I am a real estate developer,real estate company owner...call us today on 08179795414. Or email us info@haykinslimited.. our web. www.haykinslimited.com
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Olamigreat: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

Invest in agriculture....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / What Has Happened To MMM United / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.