Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? (24853 Views)

I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily / What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult / Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by jimmyolasun: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
otosa:
what of Arsenal?

Dem dey telli person for those ones??
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by IsaacRocks(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Atikulated:
Run from this, na them!
lol, my company ranks number 1 in Abuja, check me on Google before your dump head blasphemy.

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by MrPresent(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

So I’m looking for a good way/means of investing up to N1m. I currently don’t live in Nigeria (though I still have family and friends there, so keep in mind I won’t be able to manage a business there in person), and I’ve been looking for the best investment to do with N1m.”

I send money home every month, so I thought it would be best if I can have an investment in Naija that could generate maybe N300k to N400k monthly, so that I don’t have to send money home anymore. The N1m for investment/business is flexible, that means I could do past the N1m if necessary. I need only solid suggestions please.

Mods please do justice to this.

Let me be honest with you. Which Risk Free business do u want to do that will give u N400K Monthly in Nigeria and will not require ur physical presence

My brother, Its either u put that money in the Bank or invest in something with zero risks but little returns like Investing In AGROVEST with Oxford Group.

You can never go wrong with Agriculture. Agriculture is Nigerians Main Stay. People must eat.

And u can invest from any part of the world.

Just my suggestion.

For more info, Send A DM. Check signature.

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by IsaacRocks(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSumi:

Greeting!
Please help a brother. I'm interested in the rice buy... Help me with further details about the company.

Much thanks

07069440262 that's my WhatsApp line, I can't share all here cause it's business and we need to reach agreement on the benefit of the business to both parties.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Ahasco(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
SmartPolician:
I send money home every month, so I thought it would be best if I can have an investment in Naija that could generate maybe N300k to N400k monthly, so that I don’t have to send money home anymore. The N1m for investment/business is flexible, that means I could do past the N1m if necessary. I need only solid suggestions please.

Why Nigeria? Why not invest it where you reside? Thief! undecided

You didn't read his post well before commenting. Check again and read

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Ahasco(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You want to get 30 to 40% monthly. grin AMD you dont want to be directly involved.

You be thief. Dont worry...they will show people like you pepper. wink

Read his post carefully and reply

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by AdeshileWorld: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
*Sonik360_Nigeria* Presents *UK Used laptops at AWOOF* prices
Everyday *PRODUCTS* you would _Never wish_ to loose!!!�
���������

*Contact Abdulahi*: https:///+2348184671919
*Contact Saheed*: https:///+2348106812381

DELL INSPIRON 15 X360
7000 SERIES
INTEL COREI7-6500U
256GB SSD
8GB RAM
X360
KEYBOARD LIGHT
TOUCHSCREEN
@230k

Hp pavilion x360 convertible keyboard light touchscreen 8gb ram 128gb ssd core i5 @235k

DELL LATITUDE E7240
INTEL CORE i5
256GB SSD
4GB RAM
KEYBOARD Light
@155k

HP PAVILION 15
INTEL COREI7-6700HQ
500GB HARD DISK
8GB RAM
TOUCHSCREEN
@190k

HP FOLIO 9470m
INTEL CORE i5
500GB HARD DISK
4gb ram
KEYBOARD LIGHT
@160k

DELL E7440
INTEL COREI5-4200U
128GB SSD
4GB RAM
@145k

DELL E7440
INTEL COREI5-4200U
500GB HDD
4GB RAM
@140k

MacBook 2008
Core 2 duo
320GB
4gb
@110k

Lenovo yoga 2 pro
Core i7
256gb
8gb
Keyboard light
Touchscreen
@190k

HP 640 G1
INTEL COREI5
500GB HARD DISK
4GB RAM
@145k

MACBOOK AIR 2020
INTEL COREI3
256GB SSD
8GB RAM
@420k

MACBOOK AIR 2018
INTEL COREI5
128GB SSD
8GB RAM
@385k

Toshiba
Celeron
320gb
4gb
@85k

Hp spectre pro x360 G1
Core i7
512gb
8gb
Keyboard light touchscreen
X360
@300k

MACBOOK PRO 2019
INTEL COREI5
128GB SSD
8GB RAM
BOX + CHARGER
@480k

MacBook Pro 2010 15”
Core i5
500gb
4gb
@170k

MacBook Pro 2016
Core i5
256gb
8gb
@420k

HP PAVILION 15
INTEL COREI7-1165G7
11TH GEN
512GB SSD
8GB RAM
KEYBOARD LIGHT
TOUCHSCREEN
@370k

HP EliteBook 1040 G1
Corei5
256 SSD
8GB RAM
Keyboard light
@170k

Hp EliteBook 1040 G1
Core i5
128gb
4gb
Keyboard light
Touchscreen
@170k

MacBook Pro 2013
Core i5
256gb
8gb
@240k

MacBook Air 2019 Gold
Core i5
8gb
128gb
@395k

Asus x540S
Pentium
500gb
4gb
@75k

Asus F75V 17”
Core i5
500GB
8GB
2gb dedicated
@170k

MacBook Air 2013 11”
Core i5
128gb
4gb
@175k

Acer
Celeron
250gb
8gb
Touchscreen
@90k

Hp stream 11
32gb
2gb
@90k

Dell Latitude E7270
Core i5
256gb
8gb
Keyboard light
Touchscreen
@225k

Hp probook 6464b
Core i3
250gb
4gb
@110k

Dell Inspiron 5577
Core i7
1TB 128GB ssd
16gb
4gb dedicated
Keyboard light
@320k

MacBook Pro 2009 15”
Core 2 duo
320gb
4gb
@170k

KINGOROOLA:
Good day, since you dont reside in shore of Nigeria while not invest the money in Dropshipping and allow your relative in Nigeria to help run or manage it..... 1m naira is enough to get you a functional PREMUIM ALIDROP-SHIP STORE that is making money already. And you are sure to get your investment to get your investment back ASAP. And also keep your relative busy also......

I would love to teach and show you something have try dropshing business from Nigeria.... That will be a good place to start from with you current fund. All you need is your laptop, internet connection and employ somebody to help you fulfill your daily order if you cant do it yourself.

You can also get a full functional Ecom Dropshiping store for free here::�� � :
https:///3DJ9Iz2

Or Buy a functional Ecom Store here �� � :
https:///3DcCS9p
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by zoezoelogistics(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ayomi90:

Frozen stuffs in a country with poor electricity, are you joking?

You are very funny.
Go and ask those in this line of business.
If your concern is about how to keep the frozen product intact, yes, it is a genuine one but of course it is a problem with a solution. Just do your research about the best approach: Generator, Inverter, other power products are also available.

people are balling in this business bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Solatium(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

So I’m looking for a good way/means of investing up to N1m. I currently don’t live in Nigeria (though I still have family and friends there, so keep in mind I won’t be able to manage a business there in person), and I’ve been looking for the best investment to do with N1m.”

Na cocaine you wan to dey sell wey go dey give 40% returns in a month?
Some investment companies that i know gan no dey give pass 70% for a period of 18 months.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by EduBrazil1991(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
1m naira not dollar oo.
No legit business will give you such return in a month.

The best option would have been farming but can't give you a monthly return. If you want an investment that will grow gradually I will advise you go into farming.

I will be in charge and run all the activities from A-Z.

You don't have to be afraid of scam because I have a govt registered agro firm.

After 10 months we share the profit 70|30 and you can have your capital back or we continue.

Think about this option very well.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Meedon: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy
kikiki
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Forgodsgrace: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

You no dey Nigeria you dey find business of 300k monthly with 1m?Me wey dey find any reasonable business to invest at least 2m and any profit self no talk
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by BadEnglish(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
LandMann:
Use 500k buy BUSD now that BTC is high BUSD will be cheap.

Wait for the crypto market to crash.... Keep checking the news and alternative. me to see if the market is in extreme fear... Wait till price of BTC is 30-50% from its ATH.

Use 50% of the BUSD to buy anyone of ADA, DOT, LINK or AR. If the price drops further 10%, use 10% of the balance to buy to add to your portfolio. Keep doing this if price keeps dropping after your initial buy.

Then wait for the bear market to pass and you'll smile when your investment pickup.

The balance N500k, go apply for a pos machine, set up your shop and start providing good service at reduced cost to customers...

This is not financial advice please. Your money is yours. You bear all the risk and liabilities if you follow what I've said. I won't be held responsible for any loss should you follow what I have written.

Best of luck

The only advice someone gave me last year is this and I'll be forever grateful to Segun my guy. Coz e transform me life
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Burna440(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Go to Kogi east(Igala land) buy palm oil and hoard till January to resell, you’ll get 60-80% profit

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Davidolu2: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Go invest in farming
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by adaleng(f): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
There's no investment you can do in Nigeria that will give you that much profit in a month. Anyone who promises you that is ready to scam.
my opinion is buying a landed property and develop it. its an investment that you will keep enjoying for years to come.
secondly, you can invest with Oxford international (please do google about us). i work with Oxford. There are different types of investment plan. the minimum is a period of 8month, while the maximum is 14months.
In oxford, we have Agricvest, which is investing on Agriculture. Here you get:
20% ROI in 8months
35% ROI in 12months
41% ROI in 14months.
imagine investing 1million, in one year, you have 350k. even if this money is kept in the bank, you don't get this much return.
there are other investment packages as well. Also you can acquire a property with oxford and your mind will be at rest.
Part of the guarantee we give is, post dated cheque, Deed of Agreement that has a legal seal. Also our farms are insured with Leadway insurance.
contact me on whatsapp lets talk more +2348062866464
Thank You.

myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ahasco:

Read his post carefully and reply
Let me break everything down for you cos I dknt understand what you arr trying to do.

myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

Capital: N1m
He will be absent. He cannot manage the business in person.

Purpose: Investsmnt in Nigeria.
Ability: Propose 1m, but can do more. As an investor myself, when someone says he can do more, I will expect max of 20% more. So, I can only expect hmm to comfortably cough out 1.2million.

ROI: it is 30% to 40% monthly. Even he puts in 100% more so that total investment is 2million naira, and he still expects 300k to 400k, that is 15% to 20% monthly which is still extremely huge.

Mods please do justice to this.[/quote]

Oga, this is not a business he is monitoring himself, but a scheme we call investment.

If he sets up a business, he will think of paying staff and do many other things. Cos of that he should not expect one kobo for a full year except some kind of special businesses.

The bench mark for investments is % of fixed deposits, or bills. These are assured investments..and it is like max of 10% presently in Nigeria for 1 year. But he wants to make 30% to 40 % monthly. So, I dont understand what you asked me to read again there. Other than he is a thief which I have called him. Only wayo scammers will contact him. They are many in agric, forex, and crypto stuff. They will even double it in 7 days for him, but when they will strike, in his life, he will not return to it.

Banks that give out interest and want 30% dey mad. For all agro business, it's one digit which can work. FG knows how hard it is. Which business after paying salaries and bill can still pay an investor 30 to 40% monthly? Even 10% monthly is hard. Let's be realistic.

Business I know which can bring huge cash are monitored by the owners when we tall about small scale. If he has like 5 million to 10 million and he enters the bush, in 5 months he can bring out 50 million naira. But he must be part of the team. But he is abroad, and he wants boys to run things for him....see...he will regret it.

So, I dont know what you want me to ssy more that I didnt understand. I decided to reply you in details cos I know you want to feel big. If you have anytning in mid that can give 10% monthly with 1milllion to 2 million initial capital, kindly share it here.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Yeecar(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

You can invest in edible and medicinal mushroom cultivation, its a waste to wealth business.
I am a consultant in that field and i can assist you.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
WantsandMore:
Which Country are you resident in? Go to the tech market section, find trending gadget or techs and invest in them. Offer tlc deals and ship fast...your 1 million will grow wings in weeks...not kidding...

Canada
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Unik3030:
U aren't even planning to give it time to grow, u just want to start n immediately u want to b making 30% of your start up capital.

Think twice bro cos scammers will agree to any terms n condition only to run away with your money

The 30-40% of the capital isn’t right away of course. It’s more long term
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
VlamesIffect:
angry

You want to do M.M..M or what?

30% monthly...so in 1 year you would have made 360% of your capital.

You are obviously new to how business & investing works.

Lower your monthly ROI then i will give you a practical business that i have hand in......

The returns I mentioned isn’t expected to be immediate; it’s more long-term. So, a lower ROI is okay too. What business do you have in mind?
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Unik3030: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:

The 30-40% of the capital isn’t right away of course. It’s more long term
please what's d definition of long term?
6 months?
A year?
2 years?
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
jojothunder:
Add 2m to it making 3m, get a good ride and register with uber or bolt in Lagos...

Are you please able to tell me more about it?
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
PowersthatBe:
I'm really bored by the choices of business suggestions people make on threads like this.

Moreso, the vapid comments jeering the OP becuase he is simply searching for opportunities on how he can invest 1m on a business or something that can bring a desired return of at least 30% monthly. Who said this is not possible?

The thing is you could hardly get sound Knowledge on things like these from a public forum, but sometimes still get lucky to come across info that would put you on.

Well,

I can show you a business you can do from anywhere you are in the world and make solid money more than that 30% you are looking out for and you earn not even in naira but in dollars. You don't have to be thinking on investing back in Nigeria when you can't bank on the current economic atmosphere which is in jeopardy ...

The business is called CPA Marketing and it's done online.

If you can afford my training.

I will show you how to make $2000 to $10000 monthly with CPA Marketing. This is not just the average CPA/Affiliate system of promoting offers that pays you $5 - $30 per lead(even though that is also very profitable)

What I will teach you is my current system of earning by Promoting High ticket CPA offers that pays you $250 to $1000 per single lead. Yes! So all you need to earn say $2k( in a month is just 2 - 4 confirmed leads and there is absolutely no limit to how much you can earn). You can see this is far higher from your desired 30% which is 300k.

But then, I'm just being conservative with the figures so you you don't feel I am exaggerating. $2k is over 1m right now and if the figure is still spinning plates in your head then lets bring it down to say $1k which is still over N500k monthly or should we still go lower to $500? That's about N250k... This is money you can earn with just one lead! And this is not to sound like some sweet talking or something, you don't need all that 1m to get a this up and running.

Anyways, Google is your friend. Go on now to start doing your research on CPA it massive potential.

So, when you come onboard I will teach you everything on my system of earning from A-Z. You will start making money in your first month.(As long as you are not lazy and implement what you learn)

No stories.

My training fee is 150k. If you are interested send a message to primeprofitsignals@gmail.com

Let me mention that, I am not one of those random gurus you meet online. I have earn from CPA for over 5 years now and have tutored hundreds of people. As at 2021, I choose to be low-key and make all trainings private.

Also, You are entitled to a free consultation on phone call before the training.

Goodluck

This is more like the type of suggestions I have been looking for, not because of the returns, but because making 30% ROI on your investment in a month is possible, especially digitally. But people with myopic mindsets would always insult and ask me to keep dreaming, just as people told the Wright brothers who first talked about flying one day, that they are dreaming.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by dheolexaone(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Do not involve family into business matter. It will only end in premium tears.
Wherever u r does not matter, invest in Bitcoin when the market crashes n wait for ur proceeds.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by potonicomf(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Invest in drink business but u need to top up your capital(like at least 2m) if u want to get huge profit
Rent a shop in a good area , buy empty crates like 400 crates for a states at a cost of 400k

Buy drinks with the remaining money,of cos u will pay for labour too

Sell one crates with at least 150 or #200 naira gain

You won't be making much for staters but once u start having customers you will be getting that money monthly

This is all I can give

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by NwaforIgbo: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
The only biz I can think of that can give you that amount of return monthly is computer related business like printing press, cyber cafe, and computer training center... U have to gt a good location though.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by seanjy4konji: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Chibuchris:
You say you want to invest 1 million naira and also want to be getting like 300k to 400k that's about 30 to 40 percent of your capital monthly. Hmm this is not possible.
Very possible,,,I make 100 PERCENT or more every 2 days in my 50 k'...If you doubt mereply me and i will tell you what to do.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
sandra50:
I can introduce you to one..I invested 500,000 there and my contract with them will end December but I will renew..it's not mine,I don't know them..you will even have to be on their telegram always before you will be able to get a chance to invest with them when ever there is an opening..if interested let me know but 1 million naira wouldn't give you 400,000 to 500,000 there as you said..it's not blood morning..bye.

Please tell me more
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
smiley
Goldenheart:
I have a local business you can engage in and generate average of #1m per month...

But you won't believe so make I chop my thing alone grin
I’m listening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / What Has Happened To MMM United / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.