Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

+18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? (1272 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? by Cinema4d: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Yeah, I have.
It was In 200l then. This girl was just a casual friend then although we play a lot in class.
PS: what happens in class stays in class. No strings attached.
But there was this particular day, I don't know if she was on her heat period or something (you know what I mean) I was sitting close to her pressing my phone and she was on her phone too.
The next line of her action took me off guard. One thing about this girl is that; she's one of the most sought-after, back-sidely grin and beautifully endowed lady in my department.
So long story short, she pounced on me shocked yes! She did, she sat on my laps with her huge soft backside trying to force a kiss. Honestly I don't know what came over her though.
The next thing I saw was students taking snapshots of the moment. sad
Funny thing is she didn't even budged or make an attempt to move o... I had to push her away meen it was crazy...

It was later she told me she was reading an erotic novel on her phone undecided

Share yours

1 Like

Re: +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? by jaeyking(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2021
Mine happened.
Was seated in class, then this lady came and sat on my laps.
She was just using her ass on my d**k , even her friends was like haba all this stuffs can't seduce this guy.

Suddenly she stood up and went away.
Den I looked at my cloth only to see blood.
Dem she was on her period.
It was painful

I just codely went out to wash my clothes, though I called her best friend to warn her to be careful of her behaviour
Re: +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? by Emmadoc: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2021
jaeyking:
Mine happened.
She was just using her ass on my d**k , even her friends was like haba all this stuffs can't seduce this guy.

It was painful

I just codely went out to wash my clothes, though I called her best friend to warn her to be careful of her behaviour

You for no complain, if you no see blood.

1 Like

Re: +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? by HopeNeverDies: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Bombshellll....

The one I got was from a girl in my tutorial days... May God forgive my sins and soul. To overcome temptation these days nah extra mile.
Re: +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? by Cinema4d: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2021
HopeNeverDies:
Bombshellll....

The one I got was from a girl in my tutorial days... May God forgive my sins and soul. To overcome temptation these days nah extra mile.
Did you fall grin
Re: +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? by Cinema4d: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2021
jaeyking:
Mine happened.

It was painful

What!
Re: +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? by jaeyking(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2021
Emmadoc:

You for no complain, if you no see blood.

We all know her with such attitude.
So it was normal

I'm not easily aroused by such but what made it painful was as a lady on your period u should know how u behave outside
Re: +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? by DyingFetus: 2:15am On Oct 22, 2023
First it was my cousin that seduced me

Second was a doctor lady that offered to touch my testicles for testicular cancer. Of course I accepted because how would i know what cancer feels like. Who would I refuse a free meat tug
Re: +18: Have You Ever Been Seduced? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:54am On Oct 22, 2023
Lost count.evidence dey

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Meet A Nice Girl Before Christmas / Why Do Ladies Feel They Are Doing Guys Favour Regarding Sex? / Women:why Una Dey Do Yanga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.