Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story (1211 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / House Husband Or A Career Man? / Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story by CoolBlinks: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
�My Full-House Husband�
(She is crazy, he is crazier)
✍️Adesewa Yusuf✍️
❌Do not copy or repost❌
Prologue

Is their another word that can be used to describe how good looking a guy look, excluding handsome.

He is a demi-god with a sexy walking steps, crazy swags, kissable lips with a we’ll built body structure. Everything about him is verily special, he is every ladies choice, his deep sexy voice is enough to kill.

And who is this handsome dude?

Dave Bobby, he owns all this pretty personalities. Bob is first and last born of the former Korea president.

He is a real s$x god, a really nice guy with a free soul. Bob is a person who like to do his thing his way, and live his life is own way. He hate the fact his parents are rich though he’s also rich but he is annoying inquisitive.

His behaviors disgust his parents, that is why they decided to get him married to a bride chose from a faraway country.
When a guy tells you”you look like an Angel”, please don’t fight it because they are right. And I also have am example of a beautiful angel with a sexy curves, a round portable breast, her walking step is darn with those baby face.

Matilda Crane, a young philanthropist and a very well know business woman. She is really rich with seven company and $678b Worth.

Tilda is well determined and very pathetic. She promised herself not to get herself cover to anything that concerned love due to her past which is not revealed.

One afternoon everything changed, Tilda was tormented to marry an unknown man or else her business is at risk.

Bob on the other hand also ran away from Korea down to London just to escape from the so called married.

Let see what happen when they came across each other, and how Bob became a full-house husband�
�My full-house husband�
(She is crazy, he is crazier)

✍️Adesewa yusuf✍️

❌Do not copy or repost❌

Episode 01

“Go on Bobby, five, four, three, two, one, zeroooo”

“Arrrgh it hot”. Bobby whined after drinking ten bottles of gin with his friends.

Isaiah, Paul and David

*Isaiah and David are twin, I bet you won’t believe I because they don’t act like one. The two are sons of minister of finance in Korea and they are naughty with a perverted mind.

*Paul , he’s a citizen of London but he reside in Korea. Paul Is a rich dude on his own, he is an orphan but you can’t know because he is lively as hell. When you hear baddest just know they are talking about him.

Bob call them(bad Isaiah, baddo David, baddest paul)

“You are getting there mahn, just one shot to go”. Paul said.

“Look who’s talking, as if he can even finish 2 bottle”. Bob said. “Isaiah take over”. He commanded.

“He dare not, I can’t carry a rotten load and not even today”. David said.

“Hey, hey…. Did you just call me a rotten load or was i hearing double”. Isaiah asked, He stood up.

“Here we go again”. Bob said.

“You cause it broh”. Paul replied

“When did I say that?”. David said and hissed.

“Better……”. Isaiah sat down.

“And you haven’t tell us what gonna be happening today”. Bob asked.

“Stop acting childish, his side chicks are coming today”. Paul said.

“And here the bitches have arrive”. Isaiah added.

Truly four ladies showed up.

“Hey baby”. The pretty one said to David and he pecked her.

“Are we invisible?”. Paul interfered.

“And someone is jealous”. The second lady said.

“Come here baby girl… What is your name?”. Paul asked.

“Savannah”. She replied cat walking to his front.

“Sit”. He gestured,and Savannah sat on his lap.

“That huge…turn over”. Bob spank the third lady a$$.

“Will you play with me?”. He asked squeezing her milk factories.

“Yessss”. The lady moaned.

“Louder”….. Bob whispered.

“Yes!!!!!”.

“Now I know what that idiot meant(not even today)”. Isaiah muttered.

“Hey boyie, come to momma”. The last lady standing said in a seductive way.

“You are not my spec”. Isaiah said flatly, before facing his drink.

By now different moan can be heard from every corner of the room.

“Oppression indeed”. Isaiah said folding his rod with is lap
London*

“I will donate a sum of €10m to the orphanage, thank you”. Matilda said and everyone clapped for her.

“Ma, Can you tell us why you are give out so much”. One of the audience asked.

“I am blessed with so many riches, what will be my gain if I decided to keep it to myself? Nothing, so that why am I do give it out a lot”. Tilda responded and they cheer her name.

“Miss, giving it out what is your gain”. Another person asked and everyone began to laugh.

“Quiet!!!”. Tilda said and the hall became as quiet as grave yard.

“She asked a reasonable question”. Tilda said, walking to the lady that asked the question.

“My dear, am always rewarded with blessings, God reward me with more, more more and more blessings”. Matilda said and every clapped for her again.

*we love you momma

*thank you

*me and my kids love you

“Ma’am, why are you not in any relationship? I will like you to marry my daddy”. A small girl asked and everyone direct their gasp on her, then to Tilda waiting for her answer.

“I don’t….”

“It time to go ma’am , guys keep your questions till next time”. Her manager Mary cut in.

“Bye y’all”. Tilda said and a loud scream was out.

“Tilda, tilda, we love you, Tilda”. The crowd shouted.

…………….

Strictly warning: Don’t type next under my posts
Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://coolstories22.com.ng/my-full-house-husband-episode-2
Re: My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story by CoolBlinks: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2021
interesting
Re: My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story by CoolBlinks: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
interesting story of the evening. please read
Re: My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story by CoolBlinks: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2022
morning love story
Re: My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story by CoolBlinks: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
nice story to read this night
Re: My Full-house Husband - An Interesting Story by CoolBlinks: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2022
your morning story

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Move On? / Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) / Team Babymama!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.