Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,315 members, 7,957,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. (2768 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife / Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by cooooooks(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ridiculous question.

Anyone seeking virginity like it's the holy grail is an idiot.
BrendanJo:
Just being curious to know, because a lot of people now emphasis mostly on once virginity before marriage, while ignoring good decorum. Should girl's virginity be the major emphasis towards a successful marriage or behavior?
I know of someone that the only advice she gives to girls is remain a virgin, which I believe is not bad, but while advising while not talk about the general behaviour and how it will also help in the success of marriage.
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by Smartb0y: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
luvmijeje:

Are you a virgin?
im whatever you want me to be hehe
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

Yes
that's a whole lotta doubt, cause the way you talking about women as boreholes means you've been inside those boreholes too
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by BrendanJo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
I love this response.
stanliwise:

In as much as you have a point remember that opposite of virginity is not promiscuity. it is non-virginity.
where it is important is that

some people who are virgins today can become promiscuous tomorrow. So it begs us to understand how people came about their virginity.

Some girls are so fortunate to in the hand of strict parenting and have not yet had their own chance.
Some are just being skeptical and afraid, haven't find enough motivation to sleep around. just one or two will do the magic.
some don't have the platform to make it happen.

so it is a deeper issue if you think it deep
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by BrendanJo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Common sense is not actually common. The problem most people like you have is the ability to read and comprehend what they actually read is another major issue. One only asked a question, should more emphasis be place on virginity or should it be base on good decorum? I have head people advising girls on virginity without telling them about good behavior. That's what brought about the question.
cooooooks:
Ridiculous question.

Anyone seeking virginity like it's the holy grail is an idiot.
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by SarutobiEky(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Good character but if my man is a virgin then that's wonderful! grin grin
Those of you up there mentioning hoes, whores etc, I hope you know men are born virgins as well and also lose it. Some of you here are lose as well and sleep with anything in skirt but you're here bashing ladies, hypocrites! Remove the beam in your eyes first so you can see clearly to remove that of someone else.
I'm a virgin.. but I'm � crazy, does that suffice?
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I'm a virgin.. but I'm � crazy, does that suffice?

Ah, no sir, I don talk am say na jeje I dey go, I no like wahala. Good character over virginity anyday, anytime.
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by Mybrotheralso: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
luvmijeje:

Don't forget that you are referring all the women in your life. Awon omo Iran kiran. Disrespectful child.
Olosho borehole, I didnt read what u wrote till u become a virgin again in your next world tongue
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by Mybrotheralso: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
luvmijeje:

E no pain me. I am just thinkink of the audacity that you have. If you are a man, your wife vigina and and all the virginas of the other women in your life will later become boreholes. So when you are insulting someone else virgina, always remember you are referring to all the women in your family.
Olosho borehole, I didnt read what u wrote till u become a virgin again in your next world tongue
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by SarutobiEky(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Ah, no sir, I don talk am say na jeje I dey go, I no like wahala. Good character over virginity anyday, anytime.
Lol. Crazy doesn't mean I'm evil o. Chillax, I'm just spontaneous. Good character all the way though. I'm quite meek. That's my weakness.
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by Jochabed(f): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
There were 10 virgins in the Bible, 5 were wise and the other 5 were foolish. What made those 5 wise was cause the came with extra oil for their lamps. So in this context, let's say the extra oil was " character". You cannot be a virgin alone, it just doesn't work like that, you need to have some extra oil. That been said, I want you to know that being a virgin is a matter of the heart. It is a deliberate decision, a very conscious one at that. It takes a high level of discipline, self control and self constraint to keep your body in this generation bankrupt of morals.
Now, I'm not talking about those virginal virgins who have done everything sexual but haven't been penetrated. That's not virginity,that hypocrisy.
So in as much as character is essential, you need to know that it takes the same " character" to keep yourself. Some girls feel the can do and undo, but at the end of the day, console themselves with " I can cook, I can clean, I am not dirty, I know how to satisfy a man etc" Now that's their definition of character. And please let's stop trying to associate negativity with virginity.
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by cooooooks(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Typing lenghty paragraphs does not make you appear smart sir.

BrendanJo:
Common sense is not actually common. The problem most people like you have is the ability to read and comprehend what they actually read is another major issue. One only asked a question, should more emphasis be place on virginity or should it be base on good decorum? I have head people advising girls on virginity without telling them about good behavior. That's what brought about the question.
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
I'll prefer a virgin man over a community prick any day
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Finding a male virgin these days is like finding a needle in a haystack. An impossibility.
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by BrendanJo(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2021
But hope u got the message.
cooooooks:
Typing lenghty paragraphs does not make you appear smart sir.

Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by itsRhamzy: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Ifyjos:
I think good character is better than virginity,a woman cannot remain a virgin forever but good character remains till dead.Men value good character in a woman's life the way they value their password.
lol.. look at this one deluding herself that men value good character more than virginity.
I always shake my head laughing when I see ashawos that have opened their legs banging prîcks claiming it is the good character that men value.
You can fool yourself all you want but a clean pure virgin woman can't be substituted for any fake character that comes with a borehole that another man has already deposited cüm in. Virginity in a woman signifies discipline and godliness, you can't tell me otherwise. Good day and continue living in your delusion.
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:53am On Oct 25, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Lol. Crazy doesn't mean I'm evil o. Chillax, I'm just spontaneous. Good character all the way though. I'm quite meek. That's my weakness.

Meekness is your weakness? Interesting, at least it's better than some traits.
How do you do?
Re: Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. by SarutobiEky(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Meekness is your weakness? Interesting, at least it's better than some traits.
How do you do?
Trust me, it's becoming a worry at this point. I'm very well thank you. Trust your weekend was a blast? Top of the morning to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. / How I Was Sold Manpower For Body Pain Medicine In Ghana / What If Your People Does Not Support Who You Want To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.