Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking (25835 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
i dey joke with you....
oh so now you got jokes huh.
someone is already rubbing off on you
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
oh so now you got jokes huh.
someone is already rubbing off on you
Now tell me.... How old are you maybe we should make chris259 your best man... while Juliusmomoh will be our driver for the day....How do you feel baby...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Do you need a girlfriend.... i will date you so that chris259 can hang himself for all i care....
lol,im surprised you had to ask
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol,im surprised you had to ask
You better talk now and stop acting surprised....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Now tell me.... How old are you maybe we should make chris259 your best man... while juliusmomoh will be our driver for the day....How do you feel baby...
im too old for you love
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
you first,why don't you like being sexualised?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by OldGods: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
BENRAZY:
Op u must b a real nigga cheesy
you gerrit cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Pumpumking: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:

Smartb0y is gay & don't want u coz he tink u ilitarate bush semi village girl .he Ain't interested.
but I am. Me I yansh anythin coz am not racist. Please Can we smash n be friends? smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by OldGods: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
You get thread?? abeegi.... nackamora.
Cc,
Rocktation,
farano
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Atolu01: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hmm.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by OldGods: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
i expected you to be sensible enough since you are an old man.... i hope you have gotten your coffin... 70 year old shameless man.... you come to a public forum to tell me how to look for the right guy to service you, then turn to tell me its a joke... you must be very stupid.... do you make such jokes with your sisters? i even talked to you with some respect that i do not like such joke.... instead of you to apologize and cut it,, Nah... you came back to tell me how much of a pervert you and your people are.... why don't you come here and share jokes on how your sisters are being bleeped, you can even bring a picture of thier vagina while coming....
Cc
Rocktation,
farano

Rule 2 other post have already been reported thank you as you keep this place clean.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nisiw365: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
I AM TRULY SORRY for every foul words i used on you.... but i hate been sexualized... i hate such jokes... i am worth more than sex....
i want to fvck and suck you hard
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by MrSly(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're obviously still a kid.
bye...
Thanks to her that she has made you receive sense. At least you now know your age and has learnt not to keep messing yourself up on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
MrSly:

Thanks to her that she has made you receive sense. At least you now know your age and has learnt not to keep messing yourself up on the internet.
you know its a taboo for a simp to mention me right?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by oluwaMiracle123(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin
grin
OldGods:
She was crying and shouting, you knack so good. 28years old woman. I couldn't believe it. sad sad

Because of this, I'm on a free bonanza, if you have never made your girlfriend cry or you want to beat her but don't want to injure her, you can hire my services. I I also knack sisters who are stubborn, they will cry and never do such again..
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by murphyibiam15(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
i expected you to be sensible enough since you are an old man.... i hope you have gotten your coffin... 70 year old shameless man.... you come to a public forum to tell me how to look for the right guy to service you, then turn to tell me its a joke... you must be very stupid.... do you make such jokes with your sisters? i even talked to you with some respect that i do not like such joke.... instead of you to apologize and cut it,, Nah... you came back to tell me how much of a pervert you and your people are.... why don't you come here and share jokes on how your sisters are being bleeped, you can even bring a picture of thier vagina while coming....
Take it easy dear. Thing is that some people here can take some insulting jokes they make on people here if they were made on their sisters or mothers. It's just so sad some don't respect people's feelings.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nisiw365:
i want to fvck and suck you hard
The people you stole thier iphone are looking for you ooooh .... see you see tyre for your neck...ole

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Take it easy dear. Thing is that some people here can take some insulting jokes they make on people here if they were made on their sisters or mothers. It's just so sad some don't respect people's feelings.
Thank you so much... and i am deeply sorry concerning everything i said....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Atolu01:
The smelly, manipulative creation ganging up against, bullying, attempting to impose themselves on, and silence a certain set of people as usual. One insecure rat said "core maturity". Which maturity. Same disrespectful, possessed mentality that makes them force themselves on others. Who are you not to take someone serious when they say they don't like something. And apologize. Psychopaths.
May you be blessed everyday of your life....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by murphyibiam15(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Thank you so much... and i am deeply sorry concerning everything i said....
Uwc, you know you're a beautiful kind soul. So if there is any help you need do feel free, take care.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Uwc, you know you're a beautiful kind soul. So if there is any help you need do feel free, take care.
awww.... such a sweet soul..... Thank you dear.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nisiw365: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
The people you stole thier iphone are looking for you ooooh .... see you see tyre for your neck...ole
i will suck you hard till you start crying tears of joy
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nisiw365:
i will suck you hard till you start crying tears of joy
The same way the iphone users will burn you so hard that you start dripping oil like suya..... Lol.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nisiw365: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
The same way the iphone users will burn you so hard that you start dripping oil like suya..... Lol.
i will bang you hard till you start saying baby pls dont stop

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:

dude,you're drooling all over her.its kinda pathetic

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Atolu01:
The smelly, manipulative creation ganging up against, bullying, attempting to impose themselves on, and silence a certain set of people as usual. One insecure rat said "core maturity". Which maturity. Same disrespectful, possessed mentality that makes them force themselves on others. Who are you not to take someone serious when they say they don't like something. And apologize. Psychopaths.
hardcore feminist spotted!!

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Cinema4d: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Atolu01:

Eeeeeh grin psychopaths bawo?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Juliusmomoh: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
After de don scatter their rotten pussy with numerious dick, they start getting angry at anyone who play around them over sexuality..... The other guy is claiming maturity. Maturity my foot... Claiming what u don't have because of one odourious pussy.

Bunch of fools..

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Cinema4d:

Eeeeeh grin psychopaths bawo?
lol,leave that vegetable,obviously very frustrated about life

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
I dont understand why certain individuals are bringing their frustration on here hahaha

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
dude,you're drooling all over her.its kinda pathetic
dude... are you jealous?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
dude... are you jealous?
i would be if i liked you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry? / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.