Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking (25840 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
After de don scatter their rotten pussy with numerious dick, they start getting angry at anyone who play around them over sexuality..... The other guy is claiming maturity. Maturity my foot... Claiming what u don't have because of one odourious pussy.

Bunch of fools..
Atleast i am still a learner compared to your mama who scattered pussy sotay she gave your old man BASTARDS.... its a pity that a 76year old bald man will find out in his old age that all he gathered are bastards.... and since its a good thing to play around sexuality on a public forum, can you atleast bring your wife's odourious pussy that has made you senseless, so we can use it to play football...stupid igala man... what do i even expect from a 50year old ekpa, who sees talking about other people pussy on a public forum as an achievement? The stupidity that has been hugging you from time immemorial has refused to let you be great, so therefore, get ready to be dragged on the floor like a tiger generator....ntoor

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
i would be if i liked you
hate me all you want...na your palaba.... ewo lo kan mi nbe.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
hate me all you want...na your palaba.... ewo lo kan mi nbe.
i didnt say i hate you ,did i?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
i didnt say i hate you ,did i?
woo..... go and sleep...let me go and look for trouble on another thread....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
woo..... go and sleep...let me go and look for trouble on another thread....
oh so you're a trouble maker,guess i gave you a little feel of your medicine lol.
you said earlier that you're more than sex,does that mean you see sex as a bad thing

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
oh so you're a trouble maker,guess i gave you a little feel of your medicine lol.
you said earlier that you're more than sex,does that mean you see sex as a bad thing
all these questions now, is it of any relevance to you?? will it help your life or career in anyway? don't ask me any question related to sex again.... Good night...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by kullozone(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Uwc, you know you're a beautiful kind soul. So if there is any help you need do feel free, take care.

Just be helping the people around you first. I think she's fairing well. Help those who need help... And it mustn't be only women.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by jericco1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
OldGods:
thanks boss, she was crying and screaming don't ever cheat on me. I was confused cause, I had another girl I had to knack in the evening, her own was morning
You go soon turn carpenter
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
You should pity your father who has been nursing a BASTARD for the past 42years sir...
why do y'all keep doing this you saying all this about him cause it's a faceless forum but lemme ask you if he said you should pull up could you say any of this in front of him with your chest out.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
LuciferO:
why do y'all keep doing this you saying all this about him cause it's a faceless forum but lemme ask you if he said you should pull up could you say any of this in front of him with your chest out.
This trash you just wrote, if i should pull up, can you say it in my presence? he was the first to call me a bastard, so why is it paining you that i am feeding him his medicine? why are crying more than the bereaved? if i pull up to you now, can you stand before me?? Don't make me create a hole in you oooh...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
kullozone:

Just be helping the people around you first. I think she's fairing well. Help those who need help... And it mustn't be only women.
kullman, wetin be that nah? why you wan pursue my helper.... i no gbadun this one wey you do oooh....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by murphyibiam15(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
kullozone:

Do you need help? If u do let me know as well
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by murphyibiam15(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
dude,you're drooling all over her.its kinda pathetic
I'm not, I like peace.
BKsoul:
awww.... such a sweet soul..... Thank you dear.
Uwc
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:
I'm not, I like peace.
lol,where's the fun in that
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Uwc
I LOVE YOU DEAR...... Juliusmomoh, aka juliusmugu, aka juliusbeggar, cry me a river 50year old man... Now dem never leave you??
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
all these questions now, is it of any relevance to you?? will it help your life or career in anyway? don't ask me any question related to sex again.... Good night...
the way you keep evading sexual questions,im really beginning to wonder
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
This trash you just wrote, if i should pull up, can you say it in my presence? he was the first to call me a bastard, so why is it paining you that i am feeding him his medicine? why are crying more than the bereaved? if i pull up to you now, can you stand before me?? Don't make me create a hole in you oooh...
if you were to stand in front of me or pull up what could possibly happen that'll be in your favour what if I'm a cultist or murderer..... Also *why are you crying more than the bereaved* you forgot to add you.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
the way you keep evading sexual questions,im really beginning to wonder
You better wonder to your bed, and wonder to wonderland...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Also I got an issue no matter what I use my nairaland is always on desktop mode. Whether it's on bing, Firefox or Chrome and when I do check desktop mode isn't turned on.... Does anyone know how to fix this issue.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
You better wonder to your bed, and wonder to wonderland...
or perhaps you're afraid you might give in
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
LuciferO:
if you were to stand in front of me or pull up what could possibly happen that'll be in your favour what if I'm a cultist or murderer..... Also *why are you crying more than the bereaved* you forgot to add you.
Lmao.... if you like be cultist, if you like be murderer.... shebi cultist and murderers are immortal abi? dem no dey die? okay nah.... when the time comes, we will know better....

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
or perhaps you're afraid you might give in
ina akogheri...... give in to what people wey me and them don even chat outta nairaland... how many don see me physically? that i am giving in to you as buhari that you are abeg be a man and stop simping around me...stop acting like a he goat...

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao.... if you like be cultist, if you like be murderer.... shebi cultist and murderers are immortal abi? dem no dey die? okay nah.... when the time comes, we will know better....
what does any of that have to do with pulling up or fixing my browser or making an improper sentence

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by ShadowWalker00(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bksoul still as rude and cocky as ever cool.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
Bksoul still as rude and cocky as ever cool.
ahh ahh..... shadow but i have never been rude to you nah...
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
LuciferO:
what does any of that have to do with pulling up or fixing my browser or making an improper sentence
ask your self and answer your self.... tongue
LuciferO:
ask your self and answer your self....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
ask your self and answer your self.... :Pask your self and answer your self....
seems like you can't give a proper answer........ Well that's was expected it's you after all
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Next thing that will happen you'll take *it's you after all as an insult and say stuff about me* and I'll be like lmao
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
LuciferO:
seems like you can't give a proper answer........ Well that's was expected it's you after all
Abeg gettat..... you are talking in the nonsense....
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Smartb0y: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
ina akogheri...... give in to what people wey me and them don even chat outta nairaland... how many don see me physically? that i am giving in to you as buhari that you are abeg be a man and stop simping around me...stop acting like a he goat...
what is your definition of simping cuz clearly i cant be simping since you reek of masculinity.
you got 0 ounce of feminity in you.
you're better off as a lesbian tbh
Re: What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
BKsoul:
Abeg gettat..... you are talking in the nonsense....
I'm still waiting for your reply on which you said I can't stand in front of you and I said pull up..... Are you gonna pull up or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.