Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (12418 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by kpolli(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
even though its late but my advice is to gimme te boyfriends number so i can warn him myself, let the guy not manage the remnants from another farmers farm.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by airzzee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
Honestly, girls can be funny. My very first gal friend and I agreed that we would not have sex until we got married or at least much later. We were both teenagers then (I was 17, she was 16). I promised her marriage and we never went there. After about 8 years (then I had started working), she came to my house to pass the night (FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER 8 YEARS OF TRUSTED, SEXLESS RELATIONSHIP) and started weeping uncontrollably. She finally told me one cock-and-bull story:

That her close friend took her to her (the friend's) cousin’s place. The guy gave both of them 2 bottles of Fanta and that she slept off after drinking it and woke up to discover that she had been deflowered. What a story! Honestly, I felt ashamed of myself for waiting for a LovePeddler for marriage. And the so-called rape didn’t happen that year-o; according to her, it happened some 3 years before she came and told me…

Often times, I wonder why girl would have a boyfriend, tell him she doesn’t want sex in their relationship until after wedding, yet she goes behind him and be swimming around. There is a case of my friend who caught his girlfriend red-handed doing it with another boy, meanwhile, she vowed she would never do that. Let me spare you all the detail.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
airzzee:

Honestly, girls can be funny. My very first gal friend and I agreed that we would not have sex until we got married or at least much later. We were both teenagers then (I was 17, she was 16). I promised her marriage and we never went there. After about 8 years (then I had started working), she came to my house to pass the night (FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER 8 YEARS OF TRUSTED, SEXLESS RELATIONSHIP) and started weeping uncontrollably. She finally told me one cock-and-bull story:

That her close friend took her to her (the friend's) cousin’s place. The guy gave both of them 2 bottles of Fanta and that she slept off after drinking it and woke up to discover that she had been deflowered. What a story! Honestly, I felt ashamed of myself for waiting for a LovePeddler for marriage. And the so-called rape didn’t happen that year-o; according to her, it happened some 3 years before she came and told me…

A bottle of Fanta took her virginity? Wow!!!
How cheap are these babes??
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
What do you mean how cheap? The girl was raped.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
stillwater:

What do you mean how cheap? The girl was raped.

Believe that and there's a dinosaur in Yaba market.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

excuse me have u never heard of the term spiking one's drink?
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

excuse me have u never heard of the term spiking one's drink?

I have but this particular babe lied about the incident.
Did she report this to anyone when it happened?
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

It is real. It happened to my sister's friend. These Nigerian men poison the drinks and sleep with you. IT IS REAL, OK!!!!!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have but this particular babe lied about the incident.
Did she report this to anyone when it happened?
do you seriously want to claim to be unaware of the fact that rape victims are almost always seen as both those at fault and those that instigated the said crime
basically more oft times than none, a rape victim is responsible for her rape in nigeria

she didn't lie she simply withheld information
information that wasn't ever inquired about if i might add (based on his story. . . )
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
stillwater:

It is real. It happened to my sister's friend. These Nigerian men poison the drinks and sleep with you. IT IS REAL, OK!!!!!

YAWNS.
bluespice:

do you seriously want to claim to be unaware of the fact that rape victims are almost always seen as both those at fault and those that instigated the said crime
basically more oft times than none, a rape victim is responsible for her rape in nigeria

she didn't lie she simply withheld information
information that wasn't ever inquired about if i might add (based on his story. . . )

The rape stats in Nigeria must be staggering then.
99% of the babes in Naija were deflowered by rapists as far as what i hear everyday is confirmed.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

YAWNS.
The rape stats in Nigeria must be staggering then.
99% of the babes in Naija were deflowered by rapists as far as what i hear everyday is confirmed.
ur point being?
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

your point being?

98% of all the Naija babes i have met were deflowered by their previous boy/fs via RAPE.
Same tale all the time. . . . . . .Reh reh reh. . . . .My ex(the only boy-f) i ever had forced me.

How many times have i heard that line??
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
so the fact that majority loose their virginities through rape is their faults?
i'm sorry i just can't get what your point is
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

so the fact that majority loose their virginities through rape is their faults?
i'm sorry i just can't get what your point is

I'm saying this tale is a template for Naija chics to look prim n proper in the eyes of their current boy/fs.
Even a pass-around babe i used to know in Naija told all the guys she slept with one after the other the same TALE.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
does that then give you the right to discredit the girl's story
based solely on the fact that a lot of people use that same excuse?

in that case i can't claim rape because more than 1000 rape cases are reported daily
i can't claim theft because more than 10,000 cases are reported
i can't claim to have been raped by my boyfriend because a lot of people use that to make themselves look innocent

even you could come up with something effortlessly better
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

does that then give you the right to discredit the girl's story
based solely on the fact that a lot of people use that same excuse?

in that case i can't claim rape because more than 1000 rape cases are reported daily
i can't claim theft because more than 10,000 cases are reported
i can't claim to have been raped by my boyfriend because a lot of people use that to make themselves look innocent

even you could come up with something effortlessly better

It's loads complex than that. . . . . . .U won't understand.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
i assure you i'm not stupid
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
is real. It happened to my sister's friend. These Nigerian men poison the drinks and sleep with you. IT IS REAL, OK!!!!!

Nigerian men? what has Nigeria got to do with rape? it happens everywhere
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
The style at which they do it in Nigeria. It's very common.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
i can bet they got the style on TV
anthin u see in Nigeria is as a result of undue exposure to the west
rape is not in me culture
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
Roflmao!!!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

PRICELESS!!!!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

suddenly 'the west' is the culprit
*kmt while rolling eyes*
when will u silly ninnies accept that the world is screwed up everywhere?
accept ur actions for goodness sake!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

PRICELESS!!!!
by this i guess u'r laughing AT his comment right?
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

suddenly 'the west' is the culprit
*kmt while rolling eyes*
when will u silly ninnies accept that the world is screwed up everywhere?
accept your actions for goodness sake!
accept ur actions for goodness sake means what?

if u did psychology/philosophy in school
u'll know u have commited 1001 fallacies with this ur kinetic submission

read ur post well b4 u hastily conclude
k?
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

by this i guess u'r laughing AT his comment right?

I am lauding it.
tkb417 is brilliant when it comes to matters like this.
In Yola, he shagged 15 babes in 3 weeks(National record). tongue
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am lauding it.
tkb417 is brilliant when it comes to matters like this.
In Yola, he shagged 15 babes in 3 weeks(National record). tongue
murtherfcker grin

didnt do up to 15 u toad
just 2 in 3 weeks cheesy
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by bluespice(f): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
i really want to convince myself that all of this is in jest
but even humor is never this crass and tasteless
*rme*
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by ekeruns1: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
Listen, i had the same experience when i was growing up, even though i call the relationship quite and happily married with two beautiful kids and still can't forget or understand why someone could throw away the sweetest relationship ever just for a few quid or anything else,. That marriage is doomed b'4 it even started. Trust me i know.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Sauron1: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

murtherfcker grin

didnt do up to 15 u toad
just 2 in 3 weeks  cheesy

2 in 3 weeks? Say the TRUTH!!!!
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by edoyad(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
That's why i like naija girls. I think she has made a wise investment and She'll be smiling to the bank for a while.
There's this American graduate student auctioning her virginity on the Web and the bid has gone as high $10,000. I can't remember if her virginity is part of her dissertation or not but she was really analytical about the whole stuff and said what was the point losing it to a guy who she would eventually break up with in a few months ? So she decided to invest her virginity just like our own friend did with the Aristo.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by tkb417(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
bluespice:

i really want to convince myself that all of this is in jest
but even humor is never this crass and tasteless
*rme*
just like ur reasonin nearly made me throw up

i can live with tasteless humour but infected reasonin can make u go to jail
use ur brains when hittin the keyboards

ure not too young to be smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Describe Your Relationship / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.