Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (12430 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by up2u: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2010
Hey! everybody make una stop blaming this poor sexy hornied girl now. What was her boyfriend thinking? That the pawpaw will remain ripe for that long? Read between the line. For the girl to ever fall for a family member means she is extra hornied and must have given her bf all the signs but the guy they dull. By the way, is the bf a virgin too? which I guess yes.

My advice for her is that, now that she is the Eve, she is wiser. She should call her bf, using xplaining-breakup-pattern. She should propose a breakup, she should tel her bf that she is no longer wordy of him and she wants to leave. Then if the bf insist her reason,she should boldly tell him. I bet you, the bf would even beg her to remain and eat the forbidden fruit sharp sharp.

lol
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by 2sexy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2010
read me everyone,have you ever experienced it? well I have and I can authoritatively tell you its as damn as hell.

My ex did it to me. Its nt that she was giving any sign that she need and thats why I didnt bother her with It. to my surprise,she opened up and told me that had been Zap.d.

its been over 8 months now and I still havent gotten over it. I dont see how the guy in question would. looking at the past 7years that they have been together. What stop such a girl from discussing with her B.F if she needed sexxx. Its just that girls,as I have finally realised,dont understand their emotion.my ex wants us to continue but am not considering it as something serious like I used to.that means there is no way i will marry her like had planed b4 nd that means we are just dating,Zap.i.n.g,and she is waisting her time. the girl in this thread has not only lost her virginity but the respect her B.F has for her. The Aristo wont marry her. because it happend to my ex. d guy that deflowerd her abandoned her.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by TewMuch: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
grin grin grin
This shows everyone has a price. Virgin ko, virgin ni. What a long throat girl, looking for the highest bidder, and someone that is like an uncle again. ROTFLMAO. This is a lesson to all those virgin shouters on NL, its all about the person's mind, and their propensity to just be bad. They have just not gotten the right opportunity to show their true colors yet, that is why they are still virgins. Please tell the guy and let him go his own way. Am sure he will almost kill her if they get married and he finds out the truth. Its either she dumps him or she confesses. Who gives their virginity to aristo self? kai, the girl is dumb, money hungry, desperate and an opportunist.
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Mekozoral: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
Nawa o cry
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
Mekozoral: Nawa o cry
^my tots exactly, na wao. I suggest d guys marks her register so he doesnt feel d loss too much, then move on
Re: Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
valacious: ^my tots exactly, na wao. I suggest d guys marks her register so he doesnt feel d loss too much, then move on
Bros na marking with a vengeance kwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy On Whatsapp – Meet One In Your Area / Describe Your Relationship / Nigerian Woman And African American Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.