Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

How Do I Win Back His Friendship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win Back His Friendship? (2197 Views)

Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. / How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me / What Do I Do To Win Back His Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by InfernoNig: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
I know it's you. Akpurampubem!
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Reasonwithme2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
AquaPetals:
I will let her reason with you. grin
She says her boyfriend of 6months stays in Abuja but they haven't done intimacy.
I'm thinking she might be a virgin.

The long distance might be killing the relationship, where does she stay? how often does she met with her boyfriend? How often do they communicate?, is she getting the attention she deserves?

She is only attracted to akin because she sees him daily and his good and caring attitude has gotten into her head.

If she hasn't been intimate with her boyfriend, is it why she's craving for attention and Friendship elsewhere?
I understand that Ladies tends to love passionately after intimacy. Once you have had sex with a girl that likes you, you have broken her firewall, the love kicks in and becomes stronger. Infact even if a lady doesn't like you, but constant intimacy with her will cause her to love you, except she belongs to the street.

If truly she's a virgin, she should carefully decides who is worth giving it up for and when.. the trend of the society now is that many guys out there always want virgin ladies, they would go an extra mile to keep her, Guys have this notion that the lesser the body count of a lady, the lesser her chances of cheating.
She shouldn't rush on being intimate with whosoever.
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by StiImaticOG: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
AquaPetals:
I will let her reason with you. grin
She says her boyfriend of 6months stays in Abuja but they haven't done intimacy.
I'm thinking she might be a virgin.
busted!! cheesy
You are the akin.
A man disguising with female moniker angry
Pussy asss nigha angry angry
Re: How Do I Win Back His Friendship? by Olumighty123(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'm reading this thread with my hands akinbo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: In Defence Of RCCG City Of David Dating Site / My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do / Is It Healthy To Date A Single Mother Of 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.