Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) (3412 Views)

Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) / My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by siofra(f): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Nigerian men are so jealous, especially when their women decide to mingle with people who are not like them. Yet they will insult and bash Nigerian women to the ground thereby lowering their self-esteem.

One day I was walking with a guy, a group of yahoo looking Nigerian boys passed by and frowned then one of them said "for her mind she dey follow white man." Did you fvcking read that well? Let me make it bold FOR HER MIND SHE DEY FOLLOW WHITE MAN

That's because the person I was walking with is biracial specifically quadroon.

Why the jealousy? You don't like Nigerian women so you bash them, yet when you see them with men of other nationalities you frown your face. Why??!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Xenry: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Jealous? Jealous of what exactly?
Being jealous on top Nigerian women, I dey craze? undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na that narrow escaped whiteman I blame lipsrsealed. For belittling himself to be roaming about with a Nigerian modafvcker tongue

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Some men behave like kindergarten children.

Why should a guy jealous.
That character is irritating to say the least. Irrespective of how u feel, just learn to know that there is a lady dying to have u, stop belittling urself just because u see white man, some of u are better than they are, even if u are not on their level, then at least roll with people on ur level and feel among

Most men will insult and body shame you not because u have any problem but they feel, "u have to bring someone down if u want to rise"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by KiNg0G: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2021
why can't you all ignore this bîtch

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Kpele my dear. Come and take handkerchief.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by siofra(f): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2021
KiNg0G:
why can't you all ignore this bîtch

Why can't you ignore my post and leave the thread quietly. Is it because you're feeling called out?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by siofra(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
Kpele my dear. Come and take handkerchief.

Thank you. I felt very sad that day. I almost stopped walking with the boy because it was bringing too much attention.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by siofra(f): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na that narrow escaped whiteman I blame lipsrsealed. For belittling himself to be roaming about with a Nigerian modafvcker tongue

How disgusting!!! Anyway for your information Nigerian women are the most wanted here, in Ghana, in SA, in India, in Europe and in Asia. Continue weeping!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by siofra(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

That character is irritating to say the least. Irrespective of how u feel, just learn to know that there is a lady dying to have u, stop belittling urself just because u see white man, some of u are better than they are, if u are not on their level, then at least roll with people on ur level

Most men will insult and body shame you not because u have any problem but they feel, "u have to bring someone down if u want to rise"

Thank you dear. I noticed it's not only Nigerian men that do this shameful thing. Black American men are pros at shaming black women who date outside their race.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by FvckAllMods: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
I laugh in Swahili angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by luvmijeje(f): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Yet they will insult and bash Nigerian women to the ground thereby lowering their self-esteem.

My sister, they are all cowards. They transfer their frustrations and aggressions against women.

Please ignore the haters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Chimeluv(f): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Some of them will always be jealous and they hate the fact that there is nothing they can do about it undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Tyranny: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
I'm gonna be honest with you. All right? I love Nigerian women 'cause they are great. All right? They are always comin' by the hundreds. All right? Honestly, I love it when they TIWAnify me!

Listening to Tiwa ft Brandy - Somebody's Son ♩♪♫♬
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

That character is irritating to say the least. Irrespective of how u feel, just learn to know that there is a lady dying to have u, stop belittling urself just because u see white man, some of u are better than they are, even if u are not on their level, then at least roll with people on ur level and feel among

are you gonna attend to my post or what? I've been waiting since 1200BC. Release me na smiley sad angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by JOACHINpedro: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na Yahoo boys you dey always attract. Tell me the truth, are you fair in complexion?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Goel: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

How disgusting!!! Anyway for your information Nigerian women are the most wanted here, in Ghana, in SA, in India, in Europe and in Asia. Continue weeping!
No Nigerian women are not considered a thing here in India. Indian stereotypes, standards and definitions of beauty are different where Nigerian women don't fit in at all.
It's about east Asian vs Russian vs Western vs Indian vs Middle eastern vs Latino girls in India.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by siofra(f): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Goel:

No Nigerian women are not considered a thing here in India. Indian stereotypes, standards and definitions of beauty are different where Nigerian women don't fit in at all.
It's about east Asian vs Russian vs Western vs Indian vs Middle eastern vs Latino girls in India.
I know that.

So you're Indian?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by siofra(f): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Na Yahoo boys you dey always attract. Tell me the truth, are you fair in complexion?

Haven't you seen my dp?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by InfernoNig: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
The Future is FEMALE.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by JOACHINpedro: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Haven't you seen my dp?
Just saw it.
That means the conspiracy theory on this [url]thread[/url] might have an atom of truth in it.
https://www.nairaland.com/6787448/guys-which-these-ladys-complexions
You look cute though
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by zexy2030(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
We built to be so. If he does not act that way, he doesn't own you and both of u have no ship. Same thing u ladies do to your parents when they protect you, you yell at them that they leave u..smh..
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Read ops posts...this one na man with hairy balls wey dey form woman. Make Ogun no kill u there. Be using people here to catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
SarutobiEky:
are you gonna attend to my post or what? I've been waiting since 1200BC. Release me na smiley sad angry
Oga leave me biko, na ona type deh leak sex tape grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Goel: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

I know that.

So you're Indian?
Off course, I am.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by gfon(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Oga leave me biko, na ona type deh leak sex tape grin
no worry,him no go show ur face.sextape making ain't bad,the stupidity is when u get ur face captured.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by siofra(f): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Goel:

Off course, I am.

Please give me reasons why Indian men disturb women too much online. For things like phone intimacy and nude pics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
gfon:
no worry,him no go show ur face.sextape making ain't bad,the stupidity is when u get ur face captured.
I was just using a subtle way to tell him he shouldn't send PM without sounding arrogant, I don't reply PM's anyways
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by gfon(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
I was just using a subtle way to tell him he shouldn't send PM without sounding arrogant, I don't reply PM's anyways
ok ma
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by siofra(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
GayPontiff:
Read ops posts...this one na man with hairy balls wey dey form woman. Make Ogun no kill u there. Be using people here to catch cruise.

Excuse me sir, I'm a pretty, young woman. Not everyone is gay like you Mr. GayPontiff. Is that why you sent me a mail? You think I'm a male?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Very Jealous (my Sad Experience) by Angrygoat: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Not jealous but haters. Thats why I hate the poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend / Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! / My Girlfriend Recently Cheated On Me, Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.