Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend (3301 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / "I'm Here To Snatch Your Man" - Lady With Asset (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
That's the plain truth... though I'll reserve some exceptions cos there are a few morally sensible ladies out there.

With the lavish and expensive lifestyle of these yahoo boys it will be hard to humbly relax and feel unperturbed that your babe is not crushing on that dude with the latest range rover SUV...

Yahoo boys are a threat to we the average spending boys who wants to manage our relationships with our small salary. God help us.grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by DSC7: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bad news for Bad Radio grin grin grin

#Chinkpan cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by KiNg0G: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
yahoo boys don't snatch, they go borrow her, then give you your property later.

18 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by chatinent: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Smiles.

Not all ladies are moved by material things sha....but you see all those “can you do me a favour” wey full Nigeria, e no remain four wey yahoo boys never use.

When I see ladies not moved by money their papa no fit afford, I dey respect them.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by SILENTandSMART2: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shey nah only Yahoo boys they snactch babes, what of we that dey gallant this boy know nothing , hehehe cheesy
Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Learn to have a lady who understand and appreciate the word "contentment"
E get why

moreover I am yet to see a Yahoo boy with a range rover SUV, highest they can get is Toyota corolla or Benz C class, even a Prado SUV I never see

11 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
KiNg0G:
borrow ķé... grin
Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
E get why

moreover I am yet to see a Yahoo boy with a range rover SUV, highest they can get is Toyota corolla or Benz C class, even a Prado SUV I never see
latest is Honda Crosstourgrin
Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by InfernoNig: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

I have seen. Small boy, Range Rover Evoque.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Smartb0y: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
chatinent:
Smiles.

Not all ladies are moved by material things sha....but you see all those “can you do me a favour” wey full Nigeria, e no remain four wey yahoo boys never use.

When I see ladies not moved by money their papa no fit afford, I dey respect them.
bros your description is rare o,its like looking for water in a desert.
Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by FvckAllMods: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
If you no shine your eye
Richywiz:
E get why

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
No matter what you think, always remember that there are also some girls/ladies that are allergic to yahoo boys.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by FvckAllMods: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Busayo
Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by FvckAllMods: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
No girl is allergic to sudden money
BeeBeeOoh:
No matter what you think, always remember that there are also some girls/ladies that are allergic to yahoo boys.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
FvckAllMods:
No girl is allergic to sudden money
That means you've come across every girl for you to say "no girl"??

3 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by FvckAllMods: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Goodnight
BeeBeeOoh:
That means you've come across every girl for you to say no girl??

1 Like

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by chatinent: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
bros your description is rare o,its like looking for water in a desert.

It is rare, yes. Rare exists.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by goshikid: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
I have this ex of mine who was always disturbing my life, at first she was the one that called me broke asss and all sort of names until i learnt my lesson and start working hard. Now she claims im the one that left all because she knew she can't control the new me. Guys make money and shun all this broke asss babes, they won't offer you anything apart from poverty

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Testing the virtue of any woman I am with is my lifelong goal, because quite honestly, I hardly see women with strong moral principles. And if a yahoo boy uncover the fact that my woman is an undercover gold digger, the happier I'll be, I swear to God. I'll rather be single and adopt a child, than wife the wrong woman.

Only a man that doesn't knows his value and worth will worry whether his woman cheat on him with a richer dude. Me that like freedom. So Yahoo boys, please bring it on. Pm me I beg, make I send you Instagram profile of some girls I want to test. If you fit nack them, I'll be soo happy.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Pumpumking: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
E get why

^^^^^ 419 Gold digggger babe from Ondo state spoted. angry

anyways hi babe. was yor nomba & whens the best times to call u please? smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Smartb0y: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
pansophist:
Testing the virtue of any woman I am with is my lifelong goal, because quite honestly, I hardly see women with strong moral principles. And if a yahoo boy uncover the fact that my woman is an undercover gold digger, the happier I'll be, I swear to God. I'll rather be single and adopt a child, than wife the wrong woman.

Only a man that doesn't knows his value and worth will worry whether his woman cheat on him with a richer dude. Me that like freedom. So Yahoo boys, please bring it on. Pm me I beg, make I send you Instagram profile of some girls I want to test. If you fit nack them, I'll be soo happy.
funny guy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Lordbinsmar: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Money over Bitches angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Freelane33(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Few of them … IRAN BABA TANI ISE WU
chatinent:
Smiles.

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Nyenatetan(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Only a man that doesn't knows his value and worth will worry whether his woman cheat on him with a richer dude. Me that like freedom. So Yahoo boys, please bring it on. Pm me I beg, make I send you Instagram profile of some girls I want to test. If you fit nack them, I'll be soo happy. [/quote]

You are a very good friend of mine cool cool cool cool cool

& dat stuff bilo is for u

3 Likes

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by siofra(f): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
I have so many yahoo friends. So many.

Anybody wants some?

We women will never settle for less. Stop guilt tripping us to go after broke men. Thank you. We are the prize✌️

1 Like

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Anybody wants some?

We women will never settle for less. Stop guilt tripping us to go after broke men. Thank you. We are the prize✌️
A hhh see boldness
So it's just all about money

1 Like

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by shaybebaby(f): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Anybody wants some?

Prize by virtue of what? I hope gender isn't the sole basis of your proclamation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by siofra(f): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
shaybebaby:

Prize by virtue of what? I hope gender isn't the sole basis of your proclamation.

Yup gender. It is gender!
Nothing but gender. Only gender.
Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Mywd: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
shaybebaby:

Read your story.... Youve found a man now?
Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Dreytonisback(m): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
A woman that can be snatched can't be dreyton's woman
She's a whor*

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Venom442: 2:24am On Oct 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

King Og do ur man giveaway na

1 Like

Re: Guys, No Matter What You Do, A Yahoo Boy Will Still Snatch Your Girlfriend by Mrscarter(f): 3:54am On Oct 24, 2021
siofra:

Anybody wants some?

Gender irrelevant, anyone who dates just for money is shallow n not trustworthy or worth knowing. Same goes for guys who only want to fvck you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Wicked ? / The Genesis Of The Super Alpha Male. / My Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.