Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55080 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by error4040: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Adsensegirl:

I pity you

Ignore that clown
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by error4040: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. You can as well forget to date them if you are not comfortable with their past life but never slut-shame them.
Oga STFU, shame no de catch you ?
Na same female de tell you fact rather your mouth just de open Waaaaaaaaa de spill trash.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Tickles001(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Very stu.pid question

Now, that's the problem. Where is the stupidity in trying to know someone to your satisfaction.
That you're not comfortable with such enquiries doesn't automatically classify for everyone.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by alphabbey1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

Comments of an illiterate who says “am”

English bad. Mentality worse. Good thing I never come across such men. You people only exist on social media. It’s only here you have a big mouth. Keep living in your fantasy world and convincing yourself that you’re high value.
Am a graduate with 2.1 from University of Ibadan.... grin ... Don't be bothered with social media English, and don't reason along with me.... I drop fact on social media, I live opposite in real life. Everybody knows the right thing, we just look the other way so we can live life to the fullest... if I see you one on one, am gonna give you same advice this OP gives, all I want is to eat your work ......
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphabbey1:
Am a graduate with 2.1 from University of Ibadan.... grin ... Don't be bothered with social media English, and don't reason along with me.... I drop fact on social media, I live opposite in real life. Everybody knows the right thing, we just look the other way so we can live life to the fullest... if I see you one on one, am gonna give you same advice this OP gives, all I want is to eat your work ......

Spoken like a true rapist. It’s all making sense now. I’m done with this.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by cdialauka: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Stop this WOKE NONSENSE

Women Bond Emotionally as it has been said that a lady who has had multiple sexual partners will find it difficult to PAIR BOND with a man she gets married to meaning if she has slept with 100 men, her settling for one man is next to impossible as even if she gets married to one man, she'll get bored very quickly and starts looking outside. When you add Female Hypergamy to that, it's just a question of not if but when she cheats.

Hence the popular saying "You can't turn a Hoe into a House Wife"

That's why a woman's PAST is EXTREMELY important before you marry her.

Men want women without a past and women want Men with a Future.

sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Tickles001(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
0taPiaPia:

Chairman I wouldn't ask for body count except she tells me. The ones I have heard so far has been giving me nightmares.....
**** Some truth are better left untold*****

Let me start by telling you that the bolded is false. How some people cherish the truth, no matter how ugly.

If you're not okay with some truth, then it's your personal preference. The truth might bring you nightmares, but give peace of mind to another.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by pansophist(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Women are not responsible for your sexual immaturity that is my message. It is their body, respect it.

Funny enough, women don't even gravitate towards men that accept their sexual past as maturity and normal, because even them knows that they messed up. Keep deluding yourself.

Only if women will also accept that the financial status of a man doesn't matter. You can deny realities as yoh want, but you can't ever run from the consequence of denying reality. cool

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Tickles001(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Adetola456:

Lol smiley

Na true or na lie? tongue
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Konjiboi: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
OP is not 100% truthful with his views.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by angelfallz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.
[/s]
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pharaohny: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Shame to those hoe ? embarassed?? tongue that have been bleep by yahoo boy
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Gospel367: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na your type go post tomorrow " please hide my name, my woman blah blah blah"... true definition of education eating up the better part of you...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by JustforMen: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
SIMP!
sirjamesjnr:

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by texasux: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
sad
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Susily(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

You can try to convince yourself with this faux reality all you want, but this is not my reality. I promise you, I have never had a slight attraction for anyone with a mentality like this. Your words are as empty as your brain. They mean nothing. Keep trying though. Cos wtf is this sexist bullshit?

You should have attacked his opinion and not his personality, cos he expressed his opinion without insulting you.......

you ended up invalidating your arguments with insults. You now appear uncouth and uncivil and unable to hold a decent discussion with anyone with contrary opinion without throwing tantrums
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by alphabbey1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

Spoken like a true rapist. It’s all making sense now. I’m done with this.
Just know that, Any man supporting that nonsense ideology is only looking for free pussy...... There's a reason for high rate of use and dump currently. I see females on my whatsapp status raining curses on men nowadays; While Men keep on getting married every Saturday ....

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by TemmyT002(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Go and marry first and let's hear word.
By the time she tells you that you are not performing in bed like her former sexual partners, you will come back here to complain.
Ejo lọ fe ro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by TemmyT002(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're responsible they're not.
they'll give you someone else's child to raise.
dont say you weren't warned when your eyes clear

He is probably trying to impress a girl on Nairaland. He think say he dey wise.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by GetMeRight: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. As stated in my post, relationships are for the "men". How you weather the storm of life makes you a man. A guy that was getting to know my girl, move from being friends to asking her for a nice time, even when my girl informed him about her relationship status. When I saw the chat, I delete his number, block him then proceed to create some red lines. I simply take charge. I am not been called a man because I have a dick but I can handle situations. You should be concerned about the present not what happened in the past.

The past dictates the present and the future. Every sane person should be concerned about the past of their partner, be it man or woman.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by vickydevoka(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:
Only men who objectify women shame them for having multiple sexual partners. It also stems from a place of insecurity, where they believe it’s harder to please a girl who has had multiple sexual partners. Whatever makes sense to them I guess.
Exactly. Bcus she's been exposed very well. So any msn marrying Dem have to be ready for sex. N poor men can fûck, Rich men don know how bcus of busy schedule
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by TemmyT002(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lilsameey:

Am sure you are married thats why your reply was like this, You can't compare the things girls are doing Five to Six year back to what they are doing presently in 2021, Now it is is spreading to all girls, they have become potentials. In 2021, A decent girl by evening can become the worst of all sluts by morning. How will I get married to a girl over five guys use for orgy?, How will I marry a girl they are hitting from the front and back at the same time? How will I marry a girl, a guy fisted and used the whole hand?

Honourable, it's okay!!!! It's okay!!! Calm down and don't spoil our imagination. Ewww

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Votukpa(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Salutations,

The other day, some lady I barely knew, asked me to give her some money. I responded by demanding sex from her in return. She asked why I would do that and so I responded by informing her that I felt objectified by her request. I proceeded to tell her that the way a woman feels when men ogre at her and desire her for sex only, is the same way I feel when women like her look at me and desire me for money only.

Objectified.

Women shame men all the time for not being capable of meeting their needs. Why can't we do the same to them? Having sex with many men destroys a woman's ability to pair-bond with a man to build a family with him. It is therefore essential that a man knows a woman's body count before considering being in a long term relationship with her. Also, did you know that a woman absorbs the semen of a men she's sleeps with so that it becomes part of her DNA? Imagine marrying a woman who has slept raw with more than one man. Scary and disgusting.

If women don't want to be slut shamed, they should discipline themselves not become actual sluts.

Slut shaming is a GOOD thing. It stops sluttery and immorality. Women are the gate keepers of sex and healthy marital relationship. If all women opened their legs to their husbands only, the world would be a much better place and you wouldn't have to write a whole essay, exhorting men out there not to judge and slut shame sluts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Chrisceejay: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
what if they have tampered with the womb and cannot bear child again i should still forget about the past?

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by alphabbey1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2021

This is just a very selfish post. your body count, your choice, yes, people will respect it. Also respect there choice when they dump you. Don't come and be creating unnecessary thread later and start with "please hide my name"....

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphabbey1:
Just know that, Any man supporting that nonsense ideology is only looking for free pussy...... There's a reason for high rate of use and dump currently. I see females on my whatsapp status raining curses on men nowadays; While Men keep on getting married every Saturday ....

Ehn, because the men are marrying other men. Logic from the gutter

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Elporo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
kokanepyramid:

The guy is dating one nairaland feminist in the name drfunmisticglow formerly funmisticqueen. I'm not surprised he's just regurgitating all what that one told him.

She is the husband in the relationship. You wonder the kind of daughters this one will raise.

Ha ha ..
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Susily:

You should have attacked his opinion and not his personality, cos he expressed his opinion without insulting you.......

you ended up invalidating your arguments with insults. You now appear uncouth and uncivil and unable to hold a decent discussion with anyone with contrary opinion without throwing tantrums

Get the Bleep outta here
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by mrnatty(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. As stated in my post, relationships are for the "men". How you weather the storm of life makes you a man. A guy that was getting to know my girl, move from being friends to asking her for a nice time, even when my girl informed him about her relationship status. When I saw the chat, I delete his number, block him then proceed to create some red lines. I simply take charge. I am not been called a man because I have a dick but I can handle situations. You should be concerned about the present not what happened in the past.

Baba its obvious you nor get sense and am sure ur sisters they do kookup with ur permission sake of say body count doesn't matter.

How would you deliberately choose to surfer for another man's sin.
When she was squatting in monky style and spreading her legs for different size D**k and shouting hard, chop me, finish me, distory it, damage my p**sy for me, i dey there...eh . When them give her belle and the guys refused to accept for the sake say nor be only him they nack the girl and the babe go do abortions them tell me. Why should i inherite an over used and expired obo carnal fir sake say i be man abd xa6n weather the storm... continue oga astronaut.

Cause say i wan make them call me man then i will open my clear eyes go inherite problem wey nor concern me so that i can weather the storm like a real man.
Who i wan impress, abi bomb dey that ur daff head ni.

You self nor go let any of ur relative marry babe wey you and ur friends don take do pass round several occasions.
You go recommend that kind girl for person wey you love.
You self go gree accept babe wey don sex from her future sexing?

You don hear when this yahoo boys they gist about waiting them they use this easy virtue ladies do sake 5if say them go give them small mony they can hustle themselves legitimately.

Oga abeg shot up if u nor get any sense inside that ur coconut head.

Come I will give you my grand ma for free, just weather the storm like a real man...oga weather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Holaomoakin(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by GetMeRight: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lilsameey:

Am sure you are married thats why your reply was like this, You can't compare the things girls are doing Five to Six year back to what they are doing presently in 2021, Now it is is spreading to all girls, they have become potentials. In 2021, A decent girl by evening can become the worst of all sluts by morning. How will I get married to a girl over five guys use for orgy?, How will I marry a girl they are hitting from the front and back at the same time? How will I marry a girl, a guy fisted and used the whole hand?

shocked shocked shocked
Shift, let me faint.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphabbey1:

Plus, what the Bleep is “use and dump”? The way you even talk about women...you need to see a therapist for whoever hurt you. Since when is marriage an achievement?
Very regressive mentality

I mean, when y’all talk shit like this all that’s left is to cuss you. Cos you’re not making any sense despite what you want to believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.