Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55003 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
alphabbey1:
Everybody is looking for husband, go and rest... . Only a victim that men have shown pepper will be having your ideology.... All females at 30 upward with no husband, no children, no money, Usually end up miserable, frustrated, and suicidal.... Those with only money at 30, derives there joy from there bank account...as they age, they come to there senses, see money less important, and take importance to having a home... Every woman in this world dream of having a marriage, they try, it doesn't work out, they settle to being a single mother... Don't just come to social media and be ranting like you never wanted marriage

I wonder what it feels like to be a pathetic grown man forcing women to believe they want you. Having a ego so fragile you cannot accept you’re not as important as you think you are. Whatever helps you go to bed, bitch-boy. I bet you are one of those niggas who call themselves high value alpha males lmfao.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by derecho(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
henrybangs44:

Total nonsense. How many dirty niggas did ur LovePeddler mom slept with before marrying ur simp dad?
I hope you didn't see yourself in that post?
If you read it, you'll get a clue. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by cococandy(f): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
DMerciful:
Men are women do not have the same liberties and this goes for almost all animals including humans
You’re going to be eternally frustrated if you expect these double standards to lead to anything but dysfunction

There are no extra women hidden in a cave somewhere so that y’all can have one and some extra on the side. The more sex you have, the more women are having sex. Expecting low body count is you being in denial and having absolutely no sense or logic in how you operate. Sorry to break it to you.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by alphabbey1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

I wonder what it feels like to be a pathetic grown man forcing women to believe they want you. Having a ego so fragile you cannot accept you’re not as important as you think you are. Whatever helps you go to bed, bitch-boy. I bet you are one of those niggas who call themselves high value alpha males lmfao.
You're either a troll or just an unreasonable fellow... grin. I will never reply this moniker again on this Nairaland....
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Ayinke93(f): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

my dear, let me educate you.... as men sample hoes til the day they are grandfathers, when they are tired of hoes,they can now get married to one of them Regina type, have a many children and live happiuly ever after with a great family... i wish you could say the same about women but...

again, your problem is not with men, it is with your fellow women.... if/when all women become hoes, men will just go marry YOUNGER ONES who hasnt been brainwashed yet (like Reginas and them). ... BTW beware of what you wish for as if you are not careful, the world would have to turn into Senator Yerima.

you women can never compare to us men as we are physically/emotionally different... all the women who think they aint will just fool themselves into their downfall!

[img]https://c./ReXc98yxf-gAAAAC/tea-whats-the-tea.gif[/img]

What a delusional fellow. You’ve made yourself believe all the nonsense you wrote. I’m very sure you are not desirable in real life and your opinions are grossly inconsequential. You are not that important really.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by BigBashiru: 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

With your logic, your mother is a used up old hag. May you people heal from whatever is hurting you. Cos there’s no way you’re hoping to marry from a group of people you speak so disrespectfully about.

I knew the your mother crew would come. the facts are there.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Prime1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. As stated in my post, relationships are for the "men". How you weather the storm of life makes you a man. A guy that was getting to know my girl, move from being friends to asking her for a nice time, even when my girl informed him about her relationship status. When I saw the chat, I delete his number, block him then proceed to create some red lines. I simply take charge. I am not been called a man because I have a dick but I can handle situations. You should be concerned about the present not what happened in the past.

lol..it is better that you should be concerned about the past, present and the future, else people will use you as an example.
some risks can always be avoided. Who(male or female) would allow a sword to be hanging over their head?

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by derecho(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
I wonder why some are shocked at some dissenting stance.
Who is deluding you that men don't care?
Of course, some would lie to you but except you could turn a man to mumu, even the ones that scattered your life would dump you for a younger, better and fresher lady.

Dem dey tell ladies now. Some dey form I don't care.Later they'd come and start disturbing some pastors for prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by bisqit: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
keep quiet there . Male hoes do not deserve anything but female hoes . You.people and your wailing will not change anything about how women fvck ..you people will marry hoes becos hoes are what you deserve- my dear .
men fúck to gain experience
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ayinke93:
What a delusional fellow. You’ve made yourself believe all the nonsense you wrote. I’m very sure you are not desirable in real life and your opinions are grossly inconsequential. You are not that important really.

[img]https://c./slTH95xI4u4AAAAC/monkey-careless.gif[/img]
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by bisqit: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
cococandy:
Some men expect to have sex with every woman they date but also expect all women to have no body count.
If you think like this, aren’t you mind-numbingly illogical ?

you are getting it all wrong. Men fúck to gain experience
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Americafighter: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Her actions, her choice respect it.
Your mumu na from another planet
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by bisqit: 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pussywar:

Baby boy, I’ve never hidden my body count from anyone. I don’t hang around with losers. You tried though.
what's your bodycount
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by purples25(f): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Men have double standards. The good thing is just to know. The guy that endorses your liberal behavior today, is very likely to condemn you for it tomorrow. Not all men do this, but most men will.

Men make videos full of scantily clad women everyday, they date free women from their youth, they are cold towards young decent women until they dress scantily and open legs for them, they want sex in relationships and sex on the first date, else there will be problems. They demand and insist on nudes and also insist on the face showing.

After all this, they turn around to condemn these women as if they or their fellow males weren't the second participants and the main catalysts of the actions. In fact, every woman that has bent for them becomes a target. You could see a man and a woman leaving an apartment after sex. That same moment, the guys friends will hail the man and give the woman a glare. And both of them actually walked out of that room together.

Forget, its not worth it bending your values for a guy. A lot of them are two faced. If you end up with one that honestly admits the flaws of his gender and the pressures they put on ladies to EFF around, and the so called sluuts they personally produced, you are together, but, double standards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Eyanbahose: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..You will know by their actions.
what are their actions? I'll love to know abeg
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Henrypraise: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

Please enlighten me what is basically moral, ethical and clean about having multiple body counts

Your last paragraph should be and advise to ladies with outstanding amount of body counts since your post is celebrating and validating outstanding amount of body counts.

I see that the lack, poverty and hunger in Nigeria has really permeate our values, we deride chastity and edify callousness... I wonder what the op's involvement in corporate world have to do with appraising ladies body counts?

Poverty has so permeate our values that's working or owns a car is a wife material, the ones who are not working are liabilities (that's on the one side)

Poverty and class segregation has also distorted our minds that any lady who is working and living comfortably is a prostitute or corporate olosho (that's on the other side)

@op, the reason you don't care about the ladies with a billion body counts within your learned and corporate circle is very simple, you are not the husbands to them...

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by ndividual: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.

Choices have consequences even outside of one's self. You as an INDIVIDUAL (MALE/FEMALE) get to decide what GOES INTO YOUR BODY TOO

Her body, her choice. Your body, your choice.

It's not that hard.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

I knew the your mother crew would come. the facts are there.
It’s not factual. It’s an opinion based on misogyny. Call us whatever. But if sentiment isn’t enough to show you how bitter you are and how false your statement is, you’re a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by CountVersailles(f): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Do you actually realize that high body count is highly correlated with debilitating sexual diseases? Why would you say body count doesn't matter? For some men, body count matters and no one should judge such men for that.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by UncleJudax(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. You can as well forget to date them if you are not comfortable with their past life but never slut-shame them.
Never? who the fück are you to tell anyone what or how to say anything?

The nerve!
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Henrypraise: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. What cake do they eat? It is their body, respect it. That is what maturity is all about.

What is matured about body counts? Society will always shame immorality in any guise, just recently Tega and Boma were shamed by both the young and old, married and single, it's what holds the fabrics of our collective moral values together, you can't tell me otherwise, a slut is a slut... A slut should endeavor to tell her man who she is and was, and she should be responsible for who she was/is, not camouflaging under the umbrella of past is past and not wanting to be shamed after being deceptive with the truth to gaining a partner.

An arm robber should not be job shamed, it's in his past... A ritualist should not be job shamed it's in his past... Same goes for a murderer and a drug king, and a boko Haram member... It's all in the past

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by bisqit: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
As a lady, a guy with too many body counts is a no no for me. I become disgusted no matter how fine you are and no matter your achievements. Any guy that sleeps with different olosho every weekend is a no no for me. Any guy that meets a girl today and wants to sleep with her next week is a no no for me. I’m actually disgusted by those kind of guys and the best relationship we can ever have is friends. Nothing more than that.

Once you have too many body count, I see you as someone who will definitely and obviously cheat on me. And me I no get energy for one man to come and cheat on me. Body counts matters for me. If I meet a virgin man, good for me. If not, make e no pass a certain number. Except if of course the guy has genuinely given his life to Christ. If not, we cannot be more than friends.

I don’t agree with what op has posted. You need the past information of your partner to know how to navigate the future. I want to know my partner’s past. If you don’t want to know yours, that’s your cup of tea
and who are you to demand for a man's bodycount?
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
purples25:
Men have double standards. The good thing is just to know. The guy that endorses your liberal behavior today, is very likely to condemn you for it tomorrow. Not all men do this, but most men will.

Men make videos full of scantily clad women everyday, they date free women from their youth, they are cold towards young decent women until they dress scantily and open legs for them, they want sex in relationships and sex on the first date, else there will be problems. They demand and insist on nudes and also insist on the face showing.

After all this, they turn around to condemn these women as if they or their fellow males weren't the second participants and the main catalysts of the actions. In fact, every woman that has bent for them becomes a target. You could see a man and a woman leaving an apartment after sex. That same moment, the guys friends will hail the man and give the woman a glare. And both of them actually walked out of that room together.

Forget, its not worth it bending your values for a guy. A lot of them are two faced. If you end up with one that honestly admits the flaws of his gender and the pressures they put on ladies to EFF around, and the so called sluuts they personally produced, you are together, but, double standards.

You have said well. The problem is that most of us (men) who practise celibacy or have so little sexual experience always wish we get married to ladies who have no or few body counts like us. Virgin men want virgin ladies, but the playboys out there aren't helping the girls' virginity. Some guys believe if they could be mindful of their sexual lives, then some ladies should be, too. There are lots of decent ladies & men out there. The problem is that all can't be match made with another. It takes only a grace for a decent guy to meet a decent girl.

Note that most guys/men who don't care about virginity or body counts are those who know they don't deserve it either. Someone like me deserves one because I've always been careful when it comes to sex. And if I finally end up with a lady with too many body counts, I would prefer she doesn't mention it at all. Playboys wouldn't care, but I would.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by ume1000: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Who gives you the right over a female body and her life? If you can't be with her, other men are out there that will love her and treat her right.
s
I

M

P

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by ume1000: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
AlphaAlex:
how will you differentiate the Hoe from the good girl if I brought two random girls before you.
a hole would be more wide
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by meobizy(f): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Whatever her bodycount is, I don’t care. Don’t cheat on me and don’t bring in a child from outside. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by DMerciful(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2021
You can't fight nature no matter how hard you try. The liberties men have were not given by men but nature. In the hierarchy of creation, men are at the topmost, nothing can change that,
not even feminism!
cococandy:

You’re going to be eternally frustrated if you expect these double standards to lead to anything but dysfunction

There are no extra women hidden in a cave somewhere so that y’all can have one and some extra on the side. The more sex you have, the more women are having sex. Expecting low body count is you being in denial and having absolutely no sense or logic in how you operate. Sorry to break it to you.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2021
bisqit:
and who are you to demand for a man's bodycount?

Oga sorry oo. I will ask for the bodycount of a prospective partner. I will ask you for information about your past. If it doesn’t suit well with me, I no do. Sorry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Drella(m): 12:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Ayinke93:

The point wasn’t to insult you, but I want to believe from your moniker, you’re a woman and it’s counterproductive to join men in carrying these false ideas.let’s start from the fact that I’m irreligious and do not believe in spiritual bonding. Biology has also proven that a woman’s vagina doesn’t widen up as a result of sex (it’s just men massaging their egos and thinking their tiny willies can do damage to an organ that can push out an entire human being and still get back in shape)
Have you considered a woman who has been in several monogamous relationships that were not just working and somehow she had sex with these men within the confines of a relationship? Does that define her loyalty?
The idea of body counts is just carried by men to confine women within a silly bondage since their egos cannot stand the idea that their partners have had sex with other people that were most likely better. I didn’t mean to insult you, but please read up and stop carrying these ideas peddled my insecure Nigerian men. They are outdated.

I'm a dude.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Brown2012: 12:39am On Oct 25, 2021
sirjamesjnr:

Hope giver, if you like go and marry a runs girl/olosho na bastards go full your house.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by cooooooks(m): 12:40am On Oct 25, 2021
Virginity is only special to those who consider it special.

I think that people who care about 'purity', 'unfaithfulness'; would be better served by considering the body count to relationship ratio.

Value your personal connection with someone more than anything else.

It is my understanding that human research indicates that relationships last shorter the more partners the people have. So this body count hullabaloo may have something to it, on average.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.