Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Virgin With Gonorrhea - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Virgin With Gonorrhea (34914 Views)

Feel Like A Virgin With Our Vagina Tightening Cream / Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol,what does awusubilai mean?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Hello .. uncle or antie ni, gonnhorea can never be contacted via toilet sit... It's simply a sexually transmitted disease... S know your fact well, and stop confusing ppl... Google is your friend, Thank you

grin grin grin

You even have time to respond to her.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by RPG2020(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
My guy dey use condom and start managing your Belgium wife

Take heart bro �
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MrCover: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aanumi16:

Even Mr Cover of see watin pass their news grin grin grin grin grin

There Is Nothing Way MR COVER No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Lexusgs430: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:
Please permit me to brief this story because I'm not good in typing.

I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married and that is her policy, I accepted and got married to her our first night in bed, I discovered she is not a virgin 3 days after, I was infected with gonorrhea after asking a pharmacist about my difficulty in passing urine.

I Am confused on what to do we are newly married and she told me lies all these years. I just want to know if someone that don't have sex randomly can have such disease? I check google, I asked persons as a way of research but it was not possible. What do I do now??

Her saying she would never have sex, before marriage...... Does not mean she was a virgin.....

So many ladies are infection hubs, distributing it like cookies..... They call it so called toilet disease, but they are almighty STD's...... wink

That wife of yours, is a retired runzgirl or olosho....... wink Let's hope she is retired....... grin
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Wollyman: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Haa
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Scholar212(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married and that is her policy, I accepted and got married to her our first night in bed, I discovered she is not a virgin 3 days after, I was infected with gonorrhea after asking a pharmacist about my difficulty in passing urine.

I Am confused on what to do we are newly married and she told me lies all these years. I just want to know if someone that don't have sex randomly can have such disease? I check google, I asked persons as a way of research but it was not possible. What do I do now??
First thing, difficulty in passing urine does not equal Gonorrhea. N.gonorhhea is not a common Sexually transmitted disease as many think. You may be having inflamed bladder, kidney stone, enlarged prostate or other Urinary tract infection/ Sexually transmitted infection. Go to a hospital, so you can be seen by a doctor and sent to do the necessary tests or at least go to a standard diagnostic Centre and do a urine culture test.
Even if the result comes out and you have an STI, it may have been from other source not necessarily your wife as I am sure you were Sexually active outside since you were not having intercourse with her.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Lavisha(f): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
You married a certified broad. She really played you. I guess you were the Mr. Nice Guy type. Anyway, kindly go to the clinic and not pharmacy. Go get tested and treated.

I'd urge you to settle with your wife. If it were to be someone like me I would have gone for divorce. I would have gotten irritated immediately.

Did you marry all he ladies you've fuckkkd?

In this mediocre generation where
Everyone is fuckkin everyone's partner before/after marriage?
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Lavisha(f): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Her saying she would never have sex, before marriage...... Does not mean she was a virgin.....

So many ladies are infection hubs, distributing it like cookies..... They call it so called toilet disease, but they are almighty STD's...... wink

That wife of yours, is a retired runzgirl or olosho....... wink Let's hope she is retired....... grin

Haha?!

You're a very wicked somebody.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Orochimaru247: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
## DEATH TO SIMPs## ***SPITS**
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Agugbadin: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Medical examination is compulsory for all who want to get married whether virgin or not. Test would have reviewed that she has infection. The most important test is what you did not carry out, HIV status, urine test, urethra swap etc. An important lesson for everyone.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

She scammed you into marrying her
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Lavisha(f): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
RPG2020:
My guy dey use condom and start managing your Belgium wife

Take heart bro �

Belgium wife fa?!

Why are you people wicked like this?!
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Gave you the clap aka (Sweetie) on your first night.
I feel sorry for you man lol
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Lavisha(f): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
hollah123:
if u forgive that kinda person n move on,u will see many dirty things after d marriage

It's better to cut it now at the early stage

So, you never bleeped someones daughter that you ended up nat married?
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Born2Breed(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

Next giving loading...

She gave you gonorrhoea now...
The next giving is another man's child for you to father...

Una go see fire and still dey shuk head as if them tie una there.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

Did you marry all he ladies you've fuckkkd?

In this mediocre generation where
Everyone is fuckkin everyone's partner before/after marriage?

No, I'm not married. And also, who told you I've slept with several women or slept with a woman at all? You don't know that.

You just have to come to reality. Men don't want a woman that have high body count. It's just a naturally thing.

Now, tell me, what if you know a certain lady that's got a very high body count, and your brother told you he's gonna get married to her. Unknowing to him, her body count is as high as the distance between a flying Boeing 737 to land.

A lady that told your brother that she's a virgin.

Would you have allowed him to marry her? Be sincere.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by ghettochild(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Divorce the lying bitch......
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by RPG2020(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

Belgium wife fa?!

Why are you people wicked like this?!

How? them kill person
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by watchindelta(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Storia teller.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by johnzadok: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
We should always read and understand post before we comment. This man in question never said his wife said no sex before marriage because she was a virgin, Nooo... Rather she told him no sex before marriage and this man agreed that wasn't deception at all. She must have taken such decision out of so many broken relationships men comminng to her life with marriage promises and after sleeping with her they will left, so now that she made the decision that any man comminng now no sex till marriage then you happen to be that lucky man and you were able to keep to the decision.
My advice for you based on the above is for you to get yourself treated and also get your wife treated because gonorrhea infection can stay in woman's body for long without she noticing it and for man once you go into gonorrhea infected Virgina the reaction it's almost immediately as such, stay faithful to your wife and wife stay faithful to husband it's safest and cheapest.

And if it happens your wife told you no sex before marriage because she was a virgin meaning she has had no sex before and you believed her and married her out of trust and during honeymoon you go to her website and you discovered a lot have already visited the site by infecting you with gonorrhea if truly this your story is true because it looks formed.
Mr Man run for your life because the foundation of it all was on deceit because if the foundation is disstroyed you can not build. Let her go...

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by KingDash: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

thats why sex before marriage is strongly recommend
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by osazsky(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Finally trap don catch this one..oga go do your investigation ..my spirit keeps telling me she is a mother of 3..this I have seen...I see you opening another thread nxt month on how you married a mother of 3...and you did court married
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by advanceDNA: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
seyz91:
from the wat he type the shit story

looks unreal

see as he's telling the marriage story like it's some normal scam dating with naija girls

you know what i mean..

how can you take naija girls lightly with their word of "not having sex until marriage"

thats shit will never work for me as i wont allow my enemy fall for it sef
98percent of naija girls are deep well

Believe it or not...the way some women are desperate to marry, some men too are like that....
Don't u see men marrying women they met after 3 months ...
These are the type of men this kinda shit happen too...once the women know they are ready to marry...they just pull the decent girl and chriatiam card....since the guy isn't waiting for too long..he won't mind...
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by HabaHaba: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

How old are u? What did u study in school?
What kind of friends do you hang out with?
Are you really a religious person?

Haba, i just dey ask all these nonsense questions because i no insult pesin pikin.

Haba!!!!

On ur wedding night una Bleep, & u discover say she dey open like Akpororo/Basket mouth mouth, & days later u no fit piss!

And u dey Google am?!!!! Google haf suffered sha!

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Apostlepee: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Take your self and wife to the lab for proper testing. Samples would collected from both of you. The test result would show the disease and it causative agent.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Dshocker(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

For the fact she told you that she was a virgin is tantamount to cheating...
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Acidbath: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

Is a pharmacist same as a lab scientist? Why can't you get a proper diagnosis?
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Acebrain28(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

So hilarious!

Fear Women!
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by seyz91(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
you are right sha
advanceDNA:

Believe it or not...the way some women are desperate to marry, some men too are like that....
Don't u see men marrying women they met after 3 months ...
These are the type of men this kinda shit happen too...once the women know they are ready to marry...they just pull the decent girl and chriatiam card....since the guy isn't waiting for too long..he won't mind...
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Lexusgs430: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

Haha?!

You're a very wicked somebody.

But some truths are present...... I know it takes a man to give a lady STD and vice versa........

What comes first...... Chicken or egg........ smiley

But majority of men seek solution to infections (from my POV)..... But ladies just fob it off, blaming the innocent toilet they used.....

Or is toilet an euphemism....... cheesy
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Lexusgs430: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Acidbath:

Is a pharmacist same as a lab scientist? Why can't you get a proper diagnosis?

The moment you have difficulty passing urine, after a sexual encounter........

You don carry GONO...... You require no more diagnosis...... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / How I Overcame Marijuana Addiction (Weed) / Osun Records Six New Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.