Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived (44885 Views)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by MJBOLT: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
exactly

nurain150:
If you like do runz, you can only marry a guy who dosent know your past.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by cooooooks(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
People can assume whatever they want.
There are many people now and in the previous generation that never did traditional marriage.

Legally, they have no qualms. If they live in Lagos and don't go to their hometowns, they also have no problem. The problem, in my observation, only arises when they intend to be involved in their hometowns.

Lollittaa:

maybe in your current location, they don't. But if you are from/ live in southern Nigeria, and you don't, you'll be assumed to have an illegitimate union.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
cooooooks:
People can assume whatever they want.
There are many people now and in the previous generation that never did traditional marriage.

Legally, they have no qualms. If they live in Lagos and don't go to their hometowns, they also have no problem. The problem, in my observation, only arises when they intend to be involved in their hometowns.

not when your parents and hers are offended by your actions.
When are you sending me urgent 2k? undecided
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Rvessels(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?
Almost took your comment serious till I saw your username.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by mhizzfranklyn(f): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Those that wasted their early age being used anyhow by different males.....
am not surprised at all well good explanation bro
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by MrSamsung(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
chukwunweikeemi:
It is God's design that sexual activities should take place only between a man and a woman who are legally married.Those who go against his plan will suffer the consequences.Some men lie to themselves that virginity is only for females while men are free to live an immoral lifestyle.The truth remains that no where are men exempted from the call to sexual purity.Men who sleep around are qualified to be described with those same adjectives they use to describe women who sleep around.It is unjust for two persons to engage in sin and then one of them is made to feel like the bigger sinner.I hate double standards.Is it not funny that men go about looking for a woman with little or no body counts while they(men) go about increasing the female body counts by their own sexually reckless lifestyles? Is it not foolish that some men measure masculinity on a scale of sexual immorality and other vices? Would It be wrong to say that men are busy destroying that which they seek and unless they become the change they want to see they will continue to wail for the lack of decent women? Now, I am not in any way saying that my own gender is solely responsible for the moral decadence,instead I want to open their eyes to the roles they have to play in healing our nearly morally bankrupt society.
Let's start by being good men and gradualy everything will fall in place.
God bless.

Thanks. If only they know this. I also support the op though.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by SILENTandSMART2: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
mhizzfranklyn:
am not surprised at all well good explanation bro

I knew you know what it is,it has different definitions and it ain't new,you just feel like wasting my time,

All is well.....
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Samekidd: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
This one is pained.
Ah swear that 1 pains a lot
Imagine buying a second hand car at the Rate of new 1
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by saasala(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?

How do I double Like your comment?
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by mhizzfranklyn(f): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

I knew you know what it is,it has different definitions and it ain't new,you just feel like wasting my time,

All is well.....
shocked shocked :oi did not wast ur time ,u said something so I was waiting to find out is that bad.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by cooooooks(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Offend gini. Lol. They should be offended.

wink

No be dem I marry.

Lollittaa:

not when your parents and hers are offended by your actions.
When are you sending me urgent 2k? undecided
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by DEMZEE(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2021
femi4:
No wonder...kids everywhere

Rationalizations for getting married to a hoe grin grin grin grin
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by DEMZEE(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:

wonderful to see how a price tag becomes a thing of pride

It's a thing of pride because it shows virtue and honor.

Unlike black women in western societies who are just single mothers and harlots
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Arsenate(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Really heartening to know the OP garnered more than 880 likes. Hope for humanity. wink

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2021
cooooooks:
Offend gini. Lol. They should be offended.

wink

No be dem I marry.

see your mouth
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by cooooooks(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2021
Mouth with substance.

No be fight, just facts.

wink
Lollittaa:

see your mouth
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2021
cooooooks:
Mouth with substance.

No be fight, just facts.

wink
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Magnoliaa(f): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2021
Forthe:
sent you something.
Be whyning yourself. undecided
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by fxexperts: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

Olosho spotted. Even you the poster if you have a son someday or a brother you love, you will never advice him to marry a lady you know, that has a high body count.
So keep deceiving NL ladies.

Pussywar:

You’re not normal. You’re a lunatic religious fanatic living in a fantasy world were you think you’d be rewarded for depriving yourself of sex and demeaning normal people. Go to hell where you belong.

Olosho continue having sex with every available dick out there. I met one girl sometime ago, she has no control of her sexual urge, she even confess to me how she had sex with on of her younger brother friend who use to come help them at home a deaf and dumb boy for that matter. Am sure you are like her with enough body count. And she was even engage at that time. I pity the man who engaged her or who will wife her. Na everybody property be that oo..

My brothyer never you ecer marry a lady with high body counts. they will bleep your landlords, house boys, gatemen and drivers. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Datedoboy: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Arsenate:
Really heartening to know the OP garnered more than 880 likes. Hope for humanity. wink
Thanks bro. It shows there are still people who value the truth
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Datedoboy: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Bigchristo:
Mr. Poster you earned my respect for sharing and advising our young people here, please don’t let anyone fool you there’s no dignity in sleeping around, if you’re someone who values future try as much as you can to protect your virginity for your future husband or wife, let those with 100s of body counts live their Olosho life by howling around.
Thanks my bro. God bless you too and everyone who have contributed meaningfully

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by texasux: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.