Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,405 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived (44879 Views)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Oyiboman69: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Enlighten me, what are the consequences of having a high body count?
I'm surprise on how a grown up human being that can read and write will ask such a demeaning question... its either you're just being petty or you chose to be unreasonable....

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Oyiboman69: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

UBA

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by okwusdaddy: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?

After now when you get married you would start complaining that your husband does not satisfy you.How can he satisfy you when you would have slept with every thing in trouser with different shapes and sizes not to mention how many times you would have aborted and could how even damaged your womb in the process. Continue destroying your sex life by saying not everyone is religious.

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by NubaVertigo(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

It matters to people who want it to matter, and those people are worthless to me. Take several seats.

Confirmed idiot

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by InvertedHammer: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2021
cococandy:

Well a tokunbo deserves a tokunbo. No?
/
Of course. grin grin

A Tokunbo wey dey find tear rubber, na hypocrite.

/

4 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by NubaVertigo(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2021
chukwunweikeemi:
It is God's design that sexual activities should take place only between a man and a woman who are legally married.Those who go against his plan will suffer the consequences.Some men lie to themselves that virginity is only for females while men are free to live an immoral lifestyle.The truth remains that no where are men exempted from the call to sexual purity.Men who sleep around are qualified to be described with those same adjectives they use to describe women who sleep around.It is unjust for two persons to engage in sin and then one of them is made to feel like the bigger sinner.I hate double standards.Is it not funny that men go about looking for a woman with little or no body counts while they(men) go about increasing the female body counts by their own sexually reckless lifestyles? Is it not foolish that some men measure masculinity on a scale of sexual immorality and other vices? Would It be wrong to say that men are busy destroying that which they seek and unless they become the change they want to see they will continue to wail for the lack of decent women? Now, I am not in any way saying that my own gender is solely responsible for the moral decadence,instead I want to open their eyes to the roles they have to play in healing our nearly morally bankrupt society.
Let's start by being good men and gradualy everything will fall in place.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by cococandy(f): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Of course. grin grin

A Tokunbo wey dey find tear rubber, na hypocrite.

/

Right.
As long as we are all on the same page wink
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2021
NubaVertigo:

Confirmed idiot
Yes. Your worthless mother.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2021
okwusdaddy:

After now when you get married you would start complaining that your husband does not satisfy you.How can he satisfy you when you would have slept with every thing in trouser with different shapes and sizes not to mention how many times you would have aborted and could how even damaged your womb in the process. Continue destroying your sex life by saying not everyone is religious.
Close your illiterate, insecure mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by lafiagi007: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Guy God bless you, irresponsible people are trying to justify their lose life.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Oyiboman69:
I'm surprise on how a grown up human being that can read and write will ask such a demeaning question... its either you're just being petty or you chose to be unreasonable....
I’m surprised at how a grown up human being can be so stupid he completely ignores a question to throw insults.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Bigchristo: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Datedoboy:
Young girls and boys don't be decieved. This is to counteract a post on the front page of this forum https://www.nairaland.com/6818137/body-count-means-nothing-body

Why does your past matter? You cannot value a car that have been used roughly by several drivers in the past and pay high for that car as you would pay for a brand new car.

These girls are trying to twist the law of diminishing returns which is impossible.

Also, can you overlook a serial rapist and entrust him with your daughter because you don't believe in someone's past?

Don't let people who sleep around anyhow make you feel it is cool. Instead of them to feel remorseful, they validate their actions.

Some even say marrying a virgin with bad character is worst than marrying a loose girl with good character just to ridicule virgins. Now tell me where is the good character in sleeping around.

As a young virgin either boy or girl, keep yourselves chaste cos u can easily be like them but people who sleep around can never reverse their virginity in these world again so they want to pressure you to loose yours that's why they come up with every statement to justify their loose morals.

Let them continue. God will judge every word said and actions at his right time if it is good or bad. Stay blessed guys
Mr. Poster you earned my respect for sharing and advising our young people here, please don’t let anyone fool you there’s no dignity in sleeping around, if you’re someone who values future try as much as you can to protect your virginity for your future husband or wife, let those with 100s of body counts live their Olosho life by howling around.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by BENEFICIAL12(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION
Kajaard:

Body Count means the amount of people a man or woman has slept with since they lost their virginity.

Examples below:

Brothel oloshos is in the range of thousands

Runs girls in the hundreds

Guys - it varies

Street babes in the hundreds or double digits

Church girls/Nuns etc maybe single digits.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nope, she didn't check anyone's undies.. she only lifted up legs... I really wanted to know how she knew this only by touching legs . But I concluded within myself that, it's either she uses SPIRITISM or its and ancient method used by elders ..maybe she learnt it from her Granny etc... I don't know how she knows sha.
Solofresh2:
I don't get
You mean she started lifting your legs up and checking through your undies angry
What type of rubbish is that shocked
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by masterflowx(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Holumhidey:
Leave them let them continue deceiving themselves cheesy

Nairaland girls are the worse
There are many of them here with hundreds of body counts lipsrsealed
Lemme nor mention name before they say i hate ishilove grin

What of Onyii22?
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Starzo: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

You just cannot read. The initial argument was condemning a group of people based on “morals”, and I stated it’s not okay to condemn them based on your morals. I literally haven’t forced any moral since I haven’t said anything from that perspective. You’re the number one idiot aggressively looking for a fight. If only you had a job.
You're quoting someone that in your own words, 'cannot read'. How do you then expect me to 'read' the gibberish you typed?..

You just keep embarrassing yourself all over this forum.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Solofresh2: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Nope, she didn't check anyone's undies.. she only lifted up legs... I really wanted to know how she knew this only by touching legs . But I concluded within myself that, it's either she uses SPIRITISM or its and ancient method used by elders ..maybe she learnt it from her Granny etc... I don't know how she knows sha.
Ohh I see
She must have been in the olosho game for long cheesy
Don't follow people like her oo
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Starzo:

You're quoting someone that in your own words, 'cannot read'. How do you then expect me to 'read' the gibberish you typed?..

You just keep embarrassing yourself all over this forum.

As an illiterate that you are, you’d see everything as “gibberish”. That’s what you cannot read it. I suggest you get of the internet forever. You’re a disgrace.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by SILENTandSMART2: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
mhizzfranklyn:
and who are the evening newspaper??

Those that wasted their early age being used anyhow by different males.....
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
That's another probability too
Solofresh2:
Ohh I see
She must have been in the olosho game for long cheesy
Don't follow people like her oo
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by SILENTandSMART2: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

Omo e con choke like this..... cheesy
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Munzy14(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
skj1377:
Looks like the fundamental motivation is the want for material things. I want new iPhone,I want new cloths every week, I want to travel by first class, I want a good car etc. I forgot to add " I want money". All these increase body count. Less is more
grin grin cheesy

Una go kill me...
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by godliman: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?
Nobody is shaming them that will be a futile effort for they have no sense of shame. We are opposed to someone coming here to call good evil and evil good. Body count matters, it is an index of someone's criminal history.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Starzo: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

As an illiterate that you are, you’d see everything as “gibberish”. That’s what you cannot read it. I suggest you get of the internet forever. You’re a disgrace.
And you continue digging deeper

You just cannot help yourself,can you?

Smh... This is my last reply.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by TheControversy: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
I agree with the title of the post but disagree with every point mentioned by the OP.
You can't compare a human being to a car, that's objectification. Yes, body count matters but not because it "devalues" a person. It only reveals their traits.

In my opinion, anyone, male or female, with high body count is a sign such person lacks self control over their sexual urges, has no fear of God and no belief in the sanctity of marriage. That doesn't make the person worthless. It does however in my estimation make the person less trustworthy especially in an institution like marriage that depends on trust and fidelity.

Being a virgin doesn't automatically make you a good wife or husband but it does inspire trust. If I had to pick a spouse between a virgin and non-virgin who both have good qualities, I would always pick the virgin.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
elantraceey:
Why does this only matter to ladies? What about men? Body count matters to me in the choice of a life partner because I won't marry a man that digs everything on skirt. Speaks of a man who lacks self control and is going to be a serial cheat.

How do you determine a man's body count?
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

They should stop rubbing their filth on our collective faces.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Holumhidey(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
masterflowx:

What of Onyii22?
Na she worse pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by greypencils: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Many people are damaged from childhood because of their bad upbringing and they tend to project their inherited and learned characters justifying it as normal. Anyone with the mindset of 'body count doesn't matter' is not redeemable unless God himself intervenes. Those with the fear of God know the truth. You don't own your body, God made you, your body is his. If your opinion is contrary, it is needless arguing with you.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by cooooooks(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Not all sex is paid for.
Lollittaa:

who are the ones that pay for sex? When will you stop writing rubbish?
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
cooooooks:
Not all sex is paid for.
in a way, men still pay for sex, legitimately through the bride price even. Men are the ones who put a price tag on women's bodies. But then, women are to blame.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Twoonetwo: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
The truth is, our emotional responsiveness reduces with each passing partner we have sex with...this more so in women...hence inability to keep a relationship on the long run.

It's the same way an adhesive tape loses its adhesive after using it over & over.

Men have sex mostly without feelings (runs girls too)...That's why a man can keep a girl/wife & still have sex with others (not glorifying this attribute though)...hence there's no basis for comparison between both genders sexual acts.

Moreover, the females control the sexual market place.

The implication of body count in both genders
include #STIs: women are way more likely to contact an STI than men considering the female Instruments is a receptacle... #Subfertility (more in females as a result of the complication of STIs & unsafe pregnancy terminations by the unlicensed)... #Pregnancy-induced hypertension also known as hypertension of a new consort...(this in females) #Inability to form lasting emotional attachments in females to name a few.

That said, free will is allowed in non-Islamic countries including Nigeria so for those that want to indulge...Enjoy! but one should be aware of the risks.

Truth they say is bitter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.