Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived (44871 Views)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2021
DeepSight:

I completely agree with this. I do not believe that people who have a lot of sex have done anything immoral.

I simply thought the thread I referred you to might be of interest in the matter of moral subjectivity. Which for me is slightly different from moral relativism. Personally, I think there are problems with any world view which states that all morality is subjective.
I see.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Irekpitah(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2021
You said:
“What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good”.

A decent person is not sexually promiscuous.
A decent person is not sexually indecent.
A decent person doesn't have several sexual partners.
Having different sexual partners at a time, besides a man in polygyny, is supposed to be counted as a disorder. But the people who are supposed to do so are the ones promoting it.

How do you handle it when your mum of close to 50, widowed, having different men to have affairs with her and you know it?

See, let's tell ourselves the truth.

You can't be sexually irresponsible and want others to accept you like that.

In the past, sex was something considered divine. You pay rarely for marriage before having access.
But because we copy everything that modernization has brought, we decided to behave like dogs.

God will have mercy on those who are merciful to themselves only.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by yusluvad(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Op,abeg knee down make I pray for you jare.....

It shall be well with you--AMEN.

It shall be well with your generation--AMEN..

You shall not lack whatever you desire--"AMEN..

Since you've decided to say nothing but the truth,may the good things that comes along with truths never depart from your life--"AMEN..

And to every single nairalander reading this comment of mine,may we also receive everything I've wished upon the op in our lives too--AMEN..
AMEN. Boss the OP is so on point, what he did preach against have damaged and destroyed and still doing to so many relationships/marriages today...
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by SmartyPants(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?

You are quite correct of course in that he used a faulty analogy (a logical fallacy), because humans are not cars, therefore human parts do not wear out by virtue of having intercourse.

That argument is as asinine as suggesting that the human stomach wears out the more we eat.

Not to talk about the misapplication of the principle of diminishing returns, which actually suggests that the more you increase certain inputs the more utility you derive up to a certain point. The diminishing returns then set in only after the optimal point. By applying this principle to this situation, he has therefore suggested that you should indeed increase your body count but only up to a certain point.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by emmnprince(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Savedday:
"These girls are trying to twist the law of diminishing returns which is impossible."
This is Golden..... Op God bless u!

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

"Law of diminishing returns" is evergreen.

But this your statement: "9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it" shows the level our society has degenerated into. But the problem is not actually the girls sef! Na the men. Most victims are randy men. They are easy preys to this 9ja girls.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by DeepSight(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Irekpitah:
You said:

Having different sexual partners at a time, [b]besides a man in polygyny, [/b]is supposed to be counted as a disorder.

Why make an exception for the polygamous man?
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Bluewitch(f): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Timekeeper:

Balls shrink but penis is active and not worn out like ladies pussy worns out.

Now u get the scope

Lmaooo

Una wey no fit last 2 minutes
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by thinkmoney(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

You’re a sick individual if you think anyone who doesn’t believe in a god is mentally ill. You’re just projecting. That alone makes everything else you said rubbish. You people and bitterness. Eww
Now call somebody to ur side and listen. See ur ignorance. Because if u are really sane and u can study and comprehend, u will notice the unfathomable matters around and unimaginable energy in the universe. The orderlines in all these things and the complexities of human nature. How intricate everything is even stones. Then maybe the person that is beside u will be in a better state of mind to appreciate that these thing couldn't have happen by chance. That the chance is just not there. That there must be an intelligent mind behind this things.
That is what logic will tell any sensible person. Abi, can u go inside a forest and see an immense but dilapidated building and say it just happen there by chance because no literature said people went that far into the forest in time past?
Europeans before thought Columbus was the first in the America but new discoveries of items and settlements that look like Vikings is now making them have a rethink.
Would u go to a cliff that is constantly being battered by the ocean, see an intricate and colourful drawing and say it's as a result of the weathering from the ocean? No order or intricate beauty with perfect patterns has ever ever anywhere come about by accident. There are always intelligent mind behind it.
The problem with ur type is that u might have even stopped reading this out of laziness. U don't just have the capacity to think that if something was this huge like our universe then the mind behind it must be powerful and really huge. It takes alarming ignorance to look at just water with all its makeup and said it just happen by accident. Yet there are trillions and gazillion more other matter and energy with differing complexities and power.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by folks4luv(f): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2021
I want to applaud this post cause I believe in the things you said but you completely misunderstand the thread you are reacting to.
Actions have consequences but that's not the point here. When you decide to be with someone, don't focus on their past. I'm with a man that has been with other women, I chose to be with him. For my own peace of mind, I try as much as possible not to think or talk about the women he has been with. It's not healthy, not good for the mind. That's the crux of the post. You have a choice to accept or reject someone, but once you accept someone, dont DWELL who or how many people they ve been with
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Ijaya123: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?

This gender never disappoints. By their fruits...
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Valuc: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Anyone that sleeps around will definitely fade more than their age...
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by onlyinJESUS: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

While it is, it is also factual that you shouldn’t shoot people. Because that’s literally death. Even if an individual’s moral agrees with it

Factual? By what standards. Where do we get this "fact". Where is it written? And how am I obligated to keep it

But then, how do you apply this to having multiple sexual partners? And if I may ask, what’s the “limit”? Because that too would be subjective. All of you agreeing with the post would disagree on that. What’s the amount of sexual partners one person is allowed to have? Riddle me.

If I understand your point clearly, you are saying that having multiple sexual partner isn't a problem of morality. But my argument with you isn't even from a religious point of view but from natural laws. Would you dare have unprotected sex indiscriminately? Let's see where that lands you.
Mankind, so as to keep themselves in the unnatural act of indiscriminate sex has produced many devices to protect themselves from the retribution of nature. For example use of condom. A protective that isn't even 100% guaranteed as there can be wear and tear of this device while in the act, keeping those in the act vulnerable to disease.
Even if you don't respect religion, give regards to nature there are too many things we can learn from it. And as to the limit, I think it's also the law of nature that too much of everything isn't good. If we won't practice restraints in many things we'd have to bear whatever it's misuse brings on us.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 10:59am On Oct 25, 2021
onlyinJESUS:

Factual? By what standards. Where do we get this "fact". Where is it written? And how am I obligated to keep it

If I understand your point clearly, you are saying that having multiple sexual partner isn't a problem of morality. But my argument with you isn't even from a religious point of view but from natural laws. Would you dare have unprotected sex indiscriminately? Let's see where that lands you.
Mankind, so as to keep themselves in the unnatural act of unprotected sex has produced many devices to protect themselves from the retribution of nature. For example use of condom. A protective that isn't even 100% guaranteed as there can be wear and tear of this device while in the act, keeping those in the act vulnerable to disease.
Even if you don't respect religion, give regards to nature there are too many things we can learn from it. And as to the limit, I think it's also the law of nature that too much of everything isn't good. If we won't practice restraints in many things we'd have to bear whatever it's misuse brings on us.

It’s not factual that when you shoot people, they get hurt and die?

Who said that having a high body count means you’re having unprotected sex? What are “natural laws”?
Who said that a virgin cannot have diseases on their first try?

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by PAPAFEELERS: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=SILENTandSMART2 post=107028924]Omo whala for who go marry evening news paper....cheesy[/quote
She no get egg again ooo for bodi. Naa from one prayer house to another prayer house not knowing that its her fault for nor marrying on time when she still has enough eggs.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2021
thinkmoney:

Now call somebody to ur side and listen. See ur ignorance. Because if u are really sane and u can study and comprehend, u will notice the unfathomable matters around and unimaginable energy in the universe. The orderlines in all these things and the complexities of human nature. How intricate everything is even stones. Then maybe the person that is beside u will be in a better state of mind to appreciate that these thing couldn't have happen by chance. That the chance is just not there. That there must be an intelligent mind behind this things.
That is what logic will tell any sensible person. Abi, can u go inside a forest and see an immense but dilapidated building and say it just happen there by chance because no literature said people went that far into the forest in time past?
Europeans before thought Columbus was the first in the America but new discoveries of items and settlements that look like Vikings is now making them have a rethink.
Would u go to a cliff that is constantly being battered by the ocean, see an intricate and colourful drawing and say it's as a result of the weathering from the ocean? No order or intricate beauty with perfect patterns has ever ever anywhere come about by accident. There are always intelligent mind behind it.
The problem with ur type is that u might have even stopped reading this out of laziness. U don't just have the capacity to think that if something was this huge like our universe then the mind behind it must be powerful and really huge. It takes alarming ignorance to look at just water with all its makeup and said it just happen by accident. Yet there are trillions and gazillion more other matter and energy with differing complexities and power.
I’m not reading all that shit. I’m happy for you...or sorry that happened.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by rajiedreez: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

human aren't cars we know, no one has a right to shame another person for his or her past, accepted. But don't you think not knowing your partners sexual past will have an effect on the relationship, don't get me wrong o. Knowing the past that I said isn't on the basis of judgement but on the basis of preparation for either parties in the relationship. Not everyone has the mind to process a sudden information that he or she thought should have been shared earlier. At least na people dey marry confirmed brothel ladies and they know about their pasts and are prepare to wither the storm with them if there's a consequence of the act in the future he or she would have prepared their mind before going into the relationship. HIV negative person marry HIV positive person, it all comes down to knowledge of the partners ailments(I know HIV isn't only sexually transmitted, its just an example on knowing things before hand). What if a lady isn't capable of coping with her partners sexual needs due to his many sexual adventures he's had and gotten accustomed to. It might lead to the end of such relationship. Mine is that in every relationship, communication is key. If you intend to spend the rest if your life with anyone its better to be at least 80% sincere with such person be it male or females.

Mind you when I talk about sexual adventures ( I prefer this word to body counts) its not gender neutral
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by thinkmoney(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

I’m not reading all that shit. I’m happy for you...or sorry that happened.
Just why u are who u are. Best of luck.
I BET U READ EVERY BIT THOUGH HYPOCRITE!
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by tctrills: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

the Ops is not shaming anyone here. He is only encouraging people is stay chaste. Infidelity is the major contributor to divorce. So encouraging people to be chaste is only right and proper. infidelity is the leading cause of broken homes.
Forget religion, a society where people have poor moral values is a decaying society.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Solofresh2: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Funny enough, I once in my hostel one day, and a lady(olosho) from another hall came to my hall , and all of a sudden sha.. she and her friend started joking.. there by she said I want to know who in this room is a Virgin, she started by lifting every lady legs... When she got to one of us, she shouted .. Jesus
Christ!!! You are a Virgin... In which is true the girl was .. do you know the next thing the olosho girl said... she said::: Wow... Please keep it up, that's very good of you.
Imagine a loosed girl saying this, some ppl here will now come and be deceiving themselves Lori iro...
I don't get
You mean she started lifting your legs up and checking through your undies angry
What type of rubbish is that shocked

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by elantraceey(f): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Why does this only matter to ladies? What about men? Body count matters to me in the choice of a life partner because I won't marry a man that digs everything on skirt. Speaks of a man who lacks self control and is going to be a serial cheat.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Watinhapen(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2021
As a girl, if you have more than 5 body counts and you’re not up to 30 years, you should be ashamed of yourself. Whether we like it or not, there is no dignity in immortality, especially from the part of females. Even the bible places emphases on females than males when it comes to sexuality and morality. A woman should respect her body and guide it with all jealousy but it is the reverse we see these days. Girls no longer regard their bodies as anything. Apart from giving their bodies out to the highest bidder like a plate of meat, they show their private parts to the public with ease.

Now, if as a man you marries a woman with more than 5 bodies counts, you should be ashamed of yourself. It is your duty as a man to ensure that your children gets the best mother. Your children should be very proud of their mother just as you should. Men who married virgins are proud to say it anywhere they’re but I have never seen a man that married a woman with multiple body counts proud to say it out in public.

I already decided never to marry a woman with more than 2 body counts but thank God that I met my wife a virgin and I’m very proud of her. We all may deceive ourselves that it doesn’t matter but we know the truth in our hearts. Marrying a woman who is virgin and with good character is the best thing you can ever do for yourself and your children.

Note: If you want to marry a woman with 40 body counts or a retired prostitute, be ready to take whatever comes out of it. No complain later.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Jacku: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

like.. People no get work at all.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Oisamoje24(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Enlighten me, what are the consequences of having a high body count?
go try am body go tell you
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by lekkie073(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2021
This pussy.war na real warrior sha.
A slut will try endlessly to package slutiness
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2021
chukwunweikeemi:
It is God's design that sexual activities should take place only between a man and a woman who are legally married.Those who go against his plan will suffer the consequences.Some men lie to themselves that virginity is only for females while men are free to live an immoral lifestyle.The truth remains that no where are men exempted from the call to sexual purity.Men who sleep around are qualified to be described with those same adjectives they use to describe women who sleep around.It is unjust for two persons to engage in sin and then one of them is made to feel like the bigger sinner.I hate double standards.Is it not funny that men go about looking for a woman with little or no body counts while they(men) go about increasing the female body counts by their own sexually reckless lifestyles? Is it not foolish that some men measure masculinity on a scale of sexual immorality and other vices? Would It be wrong to say that men are busy destroying that which they seek and unless they become the change they want to see they will continue to wail for the lack of decent women? Now, I am not in any way saying that my own gender is solely responsible for the moral decadence,instead I want to open their eyes to the roles they have to play in healing our nearly morally bankrupt society.
Let's start by being good men and gradualy everything will fall in place.
God bless.

I 100% agree with what you have said.

I just want to ride on your post to correct a foolish idea that would flood this thread:

'Why should women have a low body count when men are sleeping about' and its variations....

I will say this:

Everyone has the right to state what they want. The onus is on you to decide if the man is worthy of you or not.

If a virgin girl settles for the ajeku of the street, she is only telling us that the man deserves her.

Instead of women to whine about the 'double standards' (enabled by them), they should decide the type of man that deserves them and stick to it.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2021
Oisamoje24:
go try am body go tell you
Very logical argument. A dunce.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Timekeeper: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2021
Bluewitch:

Lmaooo

Una wey no fit last 2 minutes

I know but I fit give u Belle...
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Oyiboman69: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2021
[s][/s]
Pussywar:

Morality is subjective

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by abeylevels(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2021
That user is a guy but register on nairaland as a girl. They are many here.

Kingcalls:

Hungry girl...from poor background
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Oyiboman69: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:
[s]Human beings are not cars.

Morality is subjective

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?[/s]

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by oneguy7: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

U are rational
You’re not normal. You’re a lunatic religious fanatic living in a fantasy world were you think you’d be rewarded for depriving yourself of sex and demeaning normal people. Go to hell where you belong.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Panda7: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2021
this is very right religiously and politically. we can't be grooming sluts in our society

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.