Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend (41841 Views)

My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Wegood: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2021
is love
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2021
Hahahhahahaha that gender!!!!
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by InvertedHammer: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2021
/
Just keep reading the news until the day you find her obituary.

Not everyone deserves to be saved.

/

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by frozen70(f): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2021
CUMIN:

Except for Avery few I can go any length for. I generally don't have emotions for women beyond sex.

At least sex still draws you to them
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Decide2rise: 11:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:
Many girls love being abused.It's not a case of hypnosis.

Any girl wey you dey lash and she dey tell you "choke me baby,choke me baby",na only guys wey fit beat her she go like.

Imagine a girl telling me she has rape fantasies.I just weak for Nigerian girls.
Thought you're a female

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Kakamorufu(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
u see her Lash?
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Piptocoin: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:
We bonded so well together, she is an NYSC member. She told me that she has a boyfriend but she has called off their relationship because the guy has beaten her twice. The first time , the guy did it in front of his mother to the extent that she lost a tooth. And spent days in the hospital

The second time the guy slapped her because she told him that he comes home late.
She said the guy is a serial cheat, she has caught him on different occasions.

They dated for 6 years. But the guy will not accept the break up. Their families knows each other.

I have her the love she deserved, pampered her so well. I told her that I know she will go back to the guy one day, she said nooo I can’t do that.

One week after I said that to her. The guy was calling and pleading. She stopped picking my calls. I stopped calling her.

I sent her a text to know what is going on. She said it’s not what I think.

I said fine. I deleted her numbers and move on.

This is to say that most girls are confused.
I think they prefer abusive men but on the internet They rebuke them.

hahahahaha

Bro, this laughter is not aimed at you but towards the female folk who theoretically hate abuse but are adamantly addicted to it. If you want to live a long life, stay away from girls with abusive partners. They deserve each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by folks4luv(f): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2021
This is not a 'most' girls thingy. You people should stop attaching gender to human stuff. There are men that Dumps their loyal and loving gfs to go back to an abusive and cheating exes.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by thuxzwda1: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Anywhere wey money and beta D dey.........
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by kkins25(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
women and submission to aggressive males always fascinates me.
More baffling to me is the belief by people that we are something more than a cocktail of molecular interaction. No, our hormones govern every single decision,no matter how logical you think you are.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by MarioZigabel(f): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Beware!
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by kkins25(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2021
folks4luv:
This is not a 'most' girls thingy. You people should stop attaching gender to human stuff. There are men that Dumps their loyal and loving gfs to go back to an abusive and cheating exes.
true, but the magnitude is quite different. men are generally more aggressive than women, so its safe to say on this round; women win.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by greypencils: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
HeOrShe:
I have learnt to stay away from ladies that are having relationship issues because they will only use u to hold body till they reconcile.

A girl that have been beating by a guy twice enjoys the beating, if not, the first time is enough to quit and move on.

When you date such girls, u will be killing urself trying to let her see the true side of love not knowing she enjoys being abused. And after a while they will go back to their abuse for reasons best known to them.

See ehh.. Women are complex and no man can understand them.
When/If she finally leaves the boyfriend, she will be looking for the man that will "take me as I am", "love me for who I am"," I want someone that is mature and look beyond my past, someone who won't judge me". Yeah! They will be looking for somebody's son to dump all their lives wahala upon. Yet somebody on the other thread was shouting that body count of a girl doesn't matter, idiot that one is.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by freemi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

True story

Wetin de vex me now na the rate wey my friends dey always ask me wey corper

They think say na me chop clean mouth

Well I don leave her
don't worry bro just move on. Another one better go come. Some Girls r confused
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Charx122: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:
We bonded so well together, she is an NYSC member. She told me that she has a boyfriend but she has called off their relationship because the guy has beaten her twice. The first time , the guy did it in front of his mother to the extent that she lost a tooth. And spent days in the hospital

The second time the guy slapped her because she told him that he comes home late.

They dated for 6 years. But the guy will not accept the break up. Their families knows each other.

I have her the love she deserved, pampered her so well. I told her that I know she will go back to the guy one day, she said nooo I can’t do that.

One week after I said that to her. The guy was calling and pleading. She stopped picking my calls. I stopped calling her.

Bro face your life forget about someone that is on a sucide mission....After tooth eyes could be next or even death..Is so painful...
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by marsup: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
It's a spirit called ogbanje. Women are more twisted in thoughts and behaviour than men. Most girls enjoy the thrill of being with a beast,(bad guy), until it's too late. A girl once told me she likes her boyfriend to beat her up, and act like he is raping her. Loads of crazy shit out there.

Ps; it's not just Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Neddstark: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dont pity a woman suffering marital issues. They see all the signs and even disregarded the good guys toasting her. Don't pity women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by cloud(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Proves the theory that girls like bad boys.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

You are confused as well, why persist when you knew she'd leave?
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Samnavy: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na the divirgin the girl
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Bamzyriches451: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Never take a girl that just broke up serious
She can go back to her ex anyday, anytime

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Spirated12(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Allow her now, he go soon remove her eye grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by smasher1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

How does that affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by MrMacinterchi1: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
folks4luv:
Happy birthday to you someone's daughter. Have fun and best wishes.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by player007(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

She definitely grew up in an abusive home.
I hope she comes to her senses before it's too late.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by princewarri1985: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
GIRLS LOVE DATING BAD BOYS!
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by godliman: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
It is Stockholm's syndrome. They miss their tormentors
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by princewarri1985: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
GIRLS LOVE DATING BAD BOYS THEY DONT LIKE DATING WEAKLINGS LIKE YOU,

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by prophetfire: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

. The reason girls do that is when the guy is giving them correct gbola that's out of this world. With that, they are ready to die there.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blowup50:
Hard work gone wrong grin

Meanwhile!!

It bitters my heart how diet has destroyed some MEN immune system. Majority of men today can't go more than 1 minute.

Men are Cumming like LOCAL hen. Sex that suppose to be full of enjoyment and satisfaction is now shorter than albino eye blink. How do you feel if you are a victim

Take advantage of this Organic herbal remedy REVOLUTION, apply it within 2weeks and say bye-bye to bedroom embarrassment.

Check my Signature. You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.

It's abnormal for a man to last more than 10 mins during sex.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Basicend: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gadafii:
Treat a girl like an egg, she will see you like u are weak, silly and not man enough.

Rough her up, she will stick to you like fun

Women are wired in a very weird way, their cruise madddd gaan

But op, hope say u collect your three points before she went back to her nemesis grin

Which 3 points again. . She be Liverpool ni?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by emmysoftyou: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oakestvon:
Visit the website on my signature if you bet on football matches
when you updated game for the site don tay oo..

The site need to be updated..o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.