Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend (41779 Views)

My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Tzar(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
I think MOST women love men with such vices. It's a weird reality. From my random sampling of over 1000 girls, this is what I have found out.
Mom007:

This, of course is a fallacy of hasty generalization. Women may be a complicated species, but we generally don't enjoy getting "roughed up"!
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by hollamanng(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Olassybaba
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by malel1: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:
We bonded so well together, she is an NYSC member. She told me that she has a boyfriend but she has called off their relationship because the guy has beaten her twice. The first time , the guy did it in front of his mother to the extent that she lost a tooth. And spent days in the hospital

The second time the guy slapped her because she told him that he comes home late.
She said the guy is a serial cheat, she has caught him on different occasions.

They dated for 6 years. But the guy will not accept the break up. Their families knows each other.

I have her the love she deserved, pampered her so well. I told her that I know she will go back to the guy one day, she said nooo I can’t do that.

One week after I said that to her. The guy was calling and pleading. She stopped picking my calls. I stopped calling her.

I sent her a text to know what is going on. She said it’s not what I think.

I said fine. I deleted her numbers and move on.

This is to say that most girls are confused.
I think they prefer abusive men but on the internet They rebuke them.

That's the only thing that interested me in ur post . Was ur Deleting her number and moving forward no time for stupid people

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by AyeMoJuba: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=22o62021 post=107039587]We bonded so well together, she is an NYSC member. She told me that she has a boyfriend but she has called off their relationship because the guy has beaten her twice. The first time , the guy did it in front of his mother to the extent that she lost a tooth. And spent days in the hospital

The second time the guy slapped her because she told him that he comes home late.

They dated for 6 years. But the guy will not accept the break up. Their families knows each other.

I have her the love she deserved, pampered her so well. I told her that I know she will go back to the guy one day, she said nooo I can’t do that.

One week after I said that to her. The guy was calling and pleading. She stopped picking my calls. I stopped calling her.

I think they prefer abusive men but on the internet They rebuke them.[/
quote]

They are not confused.. They behaved true to their nature but you are a weakling , a simp.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by witworth(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Your new friend, not your girlfriend, so her to and fro movements shouldn't be your own calamity.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by KingDash: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:
Many girls love being abused.It's not a case of hypnosis.

Any girl wey you dey lash and she dey tell you "choke me baby,choke me baby",na only guys wey fit beat her she go like.

Imagine a girl telling me she has rape fantasies.I just weak for Nigerian girls.
chief I no understand your gender, you be man or woman or manwo?

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Vireani79: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blowup50:
Hard work gone wrong grin

Meanwhile!!

It bitters my heart how diet has destroyed some MEN immune system. Majority of men today can't go more than 1 minute.

Men are Cumming like LOCAL hen. Sex that suppose to be full of enjoyment and satisfaction is now shorter than albino eye blink. How do you feel if you are a victim

Take advantage of this Organic herbal remedy REVOLUTION, apply it within 2weeks and say bye-bye to bedroom embarrassment.

Check my Signature. You are just a Phone call away from Your Permanent SOLUTION.

Oga agbo jedi seller
How does immune and cum fit into this your advertisement
Go school una go say no
Olodo angry

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by slickycee: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:
We bonded so well together, she is an NYSC member. She told me that she has a boyfriend but she has called off their relationship because the guy has beaten her twice. The first time , the guy did it in front of his mother to the extent that she lost a tooth. And spent days in the hospital

Guyyyyyy are we living the same life !!!!

My situation is so similar,
They dated for 6 years
They're families know themselves
She told me she doesn't know how to walk away from him
That the last time she tried it, she almost died.
She said she also doesn't see herself marrying him

Omo the night she told me all this I just went weak.

We were so close and everything only since last two weeks, no more picking calls, chats are so dragged.
From the tone of her message, she's using style to apologize and all

I know she has reunited with her ex , I know the guy has told her to stop texting me.

I know they used me to settle and make up.

Was so worried about the whole thing, until I saw how it played out in my dream.

You see all this so called good girls, ndi wife material, they would get what they deserve
I hope the guy they choose, give them everything they're looking for.

But I'm not bothered now, it's time to forge ahead and be open to better opportunities and people.

If she should ever comeback. Na she Sabi.

I'm not going to allow someone use me as an emotional power bank.

She would hustle relentlessly for my time and attention.

And it doesn't guarantee I'll even accept her.

Ah don chop my breakfast, I don belle ful.

I saw what happened in a dream, have prayed about it.

Therefore I shall never worry about it.

Na she get her life, anyhow she wants to live it.

She's free

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Countersam(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

Be grateful it ended peacefully than someone else coming to beat you join, since she obviously enjoys violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Goldiness: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

Forget her, she is foolish

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by ParrotGirls360(f): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nawa o......

Here is how to deal with an abusive partner

Click HERE +18

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
It’s not being confused most of these men are master manipulative and these women groomed from the day they met to seek his validation initially you don’t see it because your having a good time but at some stage you catch on and it’s a tussle

The aim is to break you down mentally and make you dependent and submissive but it doesn’t last

Love will open your eyes to see the remnants left behind by past lovers or even upbringing

Open your eyes there is always a bitch with no vision ruining the love the man has built with his babe

Some people their love locks them in rooms like prison some Dey beat them but on social media nobody wants the drag the water …it will splash on you too that’s why nobody has a name for me it’s always one guy like that

That I protect you somewhat makes me healed because the truth will come out even when I no Dey there that’s life this generation is very vocal no more tie wrapper and pray

Same happens for the guys clown her on the internet take style beg nigga ranted the whole night about how many bitches he had bleeped and still you messaging her not everyone is fighting to survive but real people will help you survive whether it’s free beat pack or a paid one

I remember when superhead came out everyone hated her I thanked her because I wanted to be a video model and she changed my mind lmao Bobby brown called her a liar and was recorded on her couch

Ladies let him post you let him create all the fake profiles in the world if your love is true the world will see it even if he is blind don’t show your pussy for a man who will still meet the bitch you clowned up

My last point sometimes ladies it’s the woman insulting you not him she handles his phone reads his messages spends his money but still worried about how a nigga feel about you
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by 22o62021: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Countersam:

Be grateful it ended peacefully than someone else coming to beat you join, since she obviously enjoys violence.

I go reply this one abeg

Even if I dey sick bed the guy no go fit beat me

I senior am sef

Only say the girl dey look how she go take call of 6 years relationship

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Champneys: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

Ok.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by cooooooks(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don't try to understand it.

Your actions were the best. Tell her you know what she's doing. Delete number, move on.

22o62021:

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Beepearls: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

She said the guy is a serial cheat, she has caught him on different occasions. She want more teeth to be removed leave her

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Innobee99(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
She has been hypnotized, that's all.
She's not hypnotized, that's who she is
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nice one let her be, don't even bother yourself plenty girls dey out there...
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by melexchi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
it's obvious u cant knack
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by EmperorTolson: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oakestvon:
Visit the website on my signature if you bet on football matches
Outdated
Last post was in August
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by freemanq(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wish her well
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Countersam(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

I go reply this one abeg

Even if I dey sick bed the guy no go fit beat me

I senior am sef

Only say the girl dey look how she go take call of 6 years relationship
Still be grateful, she will regret her decision but don't accept her back.. maybe the man get money pass you so she prefers the money and violence than love and peace.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
MajesticKris:
True.. i have a friend who said she cant date a guy, who cant correct her whenever she does, something wrong with Correct Beating....

She actually loves guy's who Do that to Her...

Still in shock RN lipsrsealed

Sure she loves the beatings walai... Soon all the teeth will finish from her mouth

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Champneys: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
OGraffix:
grin
The power of prick..
You are not hitting the right Gsport

You are a fu...cking dunce!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by 22o62021: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Countersam:

Still be grateful, she will regret her decision but don't accept her back.. maybe the man get money pass you so she prefers the money and violence than love and peace.

She no get shi shi

Her defense line was just the years they have dated.

Man wey his mother still dey with
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Curvinus(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Op, I get that you are trying to cope with the loss of a loved one, but to say women do not know what they wan,t based on this incident alone, is quite overreaching and sounds like sour grapes to me.

I believe women know what they want and in the case of your ex, she has gone back to who she really wants more than she could possibly want you.

It is possible that the guy also tickles her fancy and gives her extreme pleasure in ways that you never inpire. The guy may also have better financial prospects than you at the moment.

I'm just saying that so many factors beyond your control may have played a role in this.

However, if it becomes clear to her that she could never attain her desire of locking down her abusive mate, I expect her to come calling on her second best.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Angel1696: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Even king Solomon was still confused on women with all his wisdoms
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
She merely validated the OKAFOR'S LAW.

Move on!

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Tadeus(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don't worry, she will still come back to you. When she comes back, just dey enjoy her dey go because she will still go back ..lols
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by Caseless: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

True story

Wetin de vex me now na the rate wey my friends dey always ask me wey corper

They think say na me chop clean mouth

Well I don leave her
I know how it feels when they ask you "where copper? ", it reminds you of her. Don't go back to her. She's suffering from that bad boy charm or it's a case of "hybristophilia" , you can't be her type.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by MrJavaS: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
You are Mr Too Nice.
Re: My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend by qtguru(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021:

I don't see the point of this topic honestly, when you should be grateful and just move on. Avoid time wasters and confused ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.