Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (39618 Views)

See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by obynokoko: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
When will these vagina people stop deceiving men.?when will men get sense and overlook or disregard kpekus.the love of kpekus is the beginning of destruction.see how you have spent more than 300k just because of kpekus.how much money have you given to ur parents who made u what u are today.u are one of the greatest fools I have ever met.the only solution now is to get sense,avoid kpekus and stay alone.hustle legitimately and make your money.when you become rich,vagina people will start looking for you,then you can now do guy for them and select the best kpekus (wife)and live with her,love,invest in her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by SamuelLoch: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
ahnie:
Pls how much do I need to budget in acquiring a Nigerian passport and how do I go about it and how long will I have to wait?

Pls do well to answer my question.

Contact Nigeria immigration service via email
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Angela62: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Women do not demand excessively from a man that they love. And if she does demands beyond your capability, that is a proof that she doesn't love you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by castro316: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
That's why I say you guys should learn forex. You will learn how to cut your losses short.. nothing emotional about it. If she is a liability to you. Cut her off
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by gregyboy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Joysticks:
Open a shop for a girlfriend?Are you alright?

Nor vex
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Hakeem3(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
ahnie:
Pls how much do I need to budget in acquiring a Nigerian passport and how do I go about it and how long will I have to wait?

Legitly you shouldn’t spend much, and it depends on the state you are. Did mine in FCT with less than 35k and though as at then there was shortage in the production of booklet so I had to wait for a month plus before it eventually came out.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ahnie: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hakeem3:

Legitly you shouldn’t spend much, and it depends on the state you are. Did mine in FCT with less than 35k and though as at then there was shortage in the production of booklet so I had to wait for a month plus before it eventually came out.
I meant international passport.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Coolgent(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Please what should I do guys?
She's planning visiting me next month.
I'm very confused bc I really love her.
Pls mature minds only.
Your input will be of help.
Thanks guys.

Bro.
You should be grateful God has reveal to you her true colour.
Leave that girl alone otherwise you will regret it later.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Coolgent(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
ahnie:

Budget about 50k, go to immigration office in your state, with passport photographs and national identity card.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Geestarry(f): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2021
jossytech:
I owe you #1000 credit

smiley smiley Thank you oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by krushdripper(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Please what should I do guys?
She's planning visiting me next month.
I'm very confused bc I really love her.
Pls mature minds only.
Your input will be of help.
Thanks guys.
You really love her & she knows it that's why she's becoming a pain in your ass. As long as she's young and good looking, she has no allegiance to any man (this is same for most black girls if.not all), she can just jump at and throw her body at the next man who is willing to throw cash at her, so as for you who is loving her dearly and truly, she can't help but see you as what you are, a blind, foolish, push over of a man with the heart of a boy, as in 'Mugu'

Apart from the material things she gets from you, you have very close to zero value to her. If you don't do what is right, what is wrong will do you surely, & you would have no one but yourself to blame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify) / Funny Valentine Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.