Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (39605 Views)

See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Justkatty(f): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why's she not working?
That's what you get from a liability.

Tell her to look for something tangible and do, if she doesn't......use your tongue and count your teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ICEWIN: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
a girl you are not married too u dey spend money for her like that.
assuming u get no probs, but u too life is very difficult for you and you are trying to please her.
for she to compare you with her ex is a r d flag, don't think of marrying that bitch.
girl wey yahoo boiz come them go collect am from you, cus is obvious she love money deep down in her heart.
if money easy to get tell her to go and hustle too and see how difficult you make that money.
I only giv wat I can lose for now, if my babe complain I believe she has hand let her go and work for it too and see.

una go just dey give una self heart attack bcus of woman wey 100k go collect am for una hand.
better step up bro open your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by tunize(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
If she sey her ex gives her more than 6k tell her to go meet the ex very simple nor get bp because of wan girl you nor go marry las las oooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by NoLotty7(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oh God! another wailer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by FahBuLous: 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Op no vex o...
But you be MUMU... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by flokii: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
We just shout gender equality on paper not in action.. guys are still the ones giving money, footing bills of the opposite gender yet they don't ever appreciate anything.
The mumu feminists won't see anything to say since it's not rape talk for them to attack men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by benqo01(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Are you sure you are normal?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
ahnie:
Pls how much do I need to budget in acquiring a Nigerian passport and how do I go about it and how long will I have to wait?

Pls do well to answer my question.
different question for ontop anoda pesin thread?

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Danking1: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:
And your day one Niggarr is starving to death somewhere!

smh!
date a responsible girls that wont be a liability una no go hear!

modified- op you are a broke as$ niggarr!

you spent 300k span of 4yrs! Meaning 75k in a year, meaning 6250/mnth!. The girl is a fowl for stil putin up with ur broke being!

how many times do you have sex with her in a day/week/mnth/yr? You this broke nagging gay'hot of a man
to be frank u are a big fool the guy named him papa or mama to spend for the girl? OGA or what ever u are ur respond is the act of foolishness and idiotic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ikdaddy01(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Solofresh2:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!
You mean you are doing all this for a lady that is not your wife all this while?
Like seriously?
You are a disgrace to Manhood!
You don't deserve to be called a man!
He is doing it ohh...for a girl that just got admission....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by door2(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
She flares over very minor misunderstanding.....
She is about to share the grace wit u..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Benprass(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
That op might not even be taking care of his mother or sisters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Please what should I do guys?
She's planning visiting me next month.
I'm very confused bc I really love her.
Pls mature minds only.
Your input will be of help.
Thanks guys.
You are such a NICE person without wisdom.
This I say with so much disdain.
I would have helped you in linking you to a self sufficient babe in diaspora but you may disappoint her with your miniature reasoning.
I'm sorry if that hurts but I'm disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Benprass:
That op might not even be taking care of his mother or sisters
Honestly.
It's deeply pathetic.
Where do GUYS meet such Ladies.?
It marvels me how a GUY who is so energetic for work and wisdom would condescend to even type such.
Where does such happen?
I can't hand over my SISTER to him in marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Blackdisciple(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
You are not entitled to be commissioning her every month , the only person who is entitle to your commission is your wife.....

Any girl a guy gives her cash and she down look it, she's just an ungrateful fellow.
I mean ( Toxic People )

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by legba1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
when will guys wakeup and stop this rubbsh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Freelane33(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
The same girl is coming to my house tomorrow. We don talk about you and the money you gave her last time is the money we are going to use to get some food in my kitchen grin. Thanks for always been a cashapp for us grin. Omapeeeee ki otogbon grin
Modified: Nigga I don’t give girls or ladies my hard earn money , if you can’t take good care of yourself then take sniper . I always come to this conclusion : any girl whey Dey depend on boy friend for survival is not a Gorl you should bank on cus her parents are low lives . Why on earth will you bring to world a child you can’t Carter for … I told my ex ( to me she is an ex ) to her we are still dating lol . Once you ask me for money , my next word will be shemini Baba e ni grin. Or alaye I no get .. period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Jmichael1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Solofresh2:
You mean you are doing all this for a lady that is not your wife all this while?
Like seriously?

Bt rather deserve to be called a"MUMU MAN"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Smithkline200: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
You are seeing RED FLAG and insisting on continuing.

She flares over everything. Trust me, she is using you.

I just hope your parents are not starving cos you really sound juvenile!

Keep sending her money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Solofresh2:
Like seriously?
So shameful in this age of enlightenment and metastatic education.
It's an aberration of normal human development & interaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by iExplore(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:

smh!

you spent 300k span of 4yrs! Meaning 75k in a year, meaning 6250/mnth!. The girl is a fowl for stil putin up with ur broke being!

how many times do you have sex with her in a day/week/mnth/yr? You this broke nagging gay'hot of a man

Damn!
Just when I thought you were making sense...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Newboss(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mumu simp still dey there dey speak English.

Baba think say he dey do real estate investment. Those agents be like "Buy land. Land always appreciates in value". Mumu man, toto no dey appreciate in value

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ukaface(f): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
You be her papa ni?
Dunno why you guys use to cry and lament over things you feel/ know ain't right.
If you can't continue,why not quit,them put gun for your head?
This breakfast you are avoiding will still happen,so wtf!?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by IyaZainab: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

So shameful in this age of enlightenment and metastatic education.
It's an aberration of normal human development & interaction.
Haa
Oga come down to my level
No be everybody Sabi English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ImoleNaija: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:

smh!

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nicerazor(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
This girl has seen another guy. She is looking for opportunity to dump you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Uguruzik(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Forget that love thing, nothing be like love

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by sajmark(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.
You say you really love her, but she clearly doesn't love you... Go where you are appreciated not tolerated.
Take the redpill sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by STONEUS: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are such a NICE person without wisdom.
This I say with so much disdain.
I would have helped you in linking you to a self sufficient babe in diaspora but you may disappoint her with your miniature reasoning.
I'm sorry if that hurts but I'm disappointed.

Oya, link me up....let's help her ministry...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by vickydevoka(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.
U are a fooool. Person way u never marry. Men de try o. My papa tell me say Dem no de price goods Inside car.
Gals be like sugarcane n de seller. Allow the seller to peel it, arrange it inside wheel barrow b4 u can price it.

If ur brother beg u 2k u fit give am excuse.

Leave woman pursue money, u no go regret am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Kenneth10110(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
She told u her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Mr simp use ur brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nonywendy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
ahnie:
Pls how much do I need to budget in acquiring a Nigerian passport and how do I go about it and how long will I have to wait?

Pls do well to answer my question.
DIY will take approximately 20,500 and you get it within 8weeks maximum. If it's urgent be ready to cough out like 35,000 to 45,000.
Did mine mysef and it came out in 7weeks time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.