Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (39059 Views)

See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by 007s(m): 3:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Candidlady:

so bros i be "banny" wud like to see my "teetees"

Forget it, you be guy.

This sentence gave you out
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Bondinus(m): 3:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Candidlady:
And your day one Niggarr is starving to death somewhere!

smh!
date a responsible girls that wont be a liability una no go hear!

modified- op you are a broke as$ niggarr!

you spent 300k span of 4yrs! Meaning 75k in a year, meaning 6250/mnth!. The girl is a fowl for stil putin up with ur broke being!

how many times do you have sex with her in a day/week/mnth/yr? You this broke nagging gay'hot of a man

From your analysis, it means the lady in question has nothing to offer except her puna, right?
And from your calculations, it means she is an olosho. Ok o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by MoIbrahim: 3:40am On Dec 04, 2021
She may be having a new set of friends who have a different view towards life and relationships. Or she may be having new relationship.

Either way, you need to watch closely and make your conclusion. Anything that takes away your happiness should be allowed to go. A woman or man is only worth any sacrifice if the add to your happiness. Overall, you are the only one that knows what makes you happy, sad, angry or worried and whether her presence is part of it. But please be real to yourself.

Have serious talk with her about your worries. Be open. If she doesn't change, move on.

Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Please what should I do guys?
She's planning visiting me next month.
I'm very confused bc I really love her.
Pls mature minds only.
Your input will be of help.
Thanks guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Bonjovi13: 4:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Candidlady:

smh!

you spent 300k span of 4yrs! Meaning 75k in a year, meaning 6250/mnth!. The girl is a fowl for stil putin up with ur broke being!

how many times do you have sex with her in a day/week/mnth/yr? You this broke nagging gay'hot of a man

If someone had read just the first couple of sentences you wrote here,one would have had a good impression of you.

But your last two sentences were completely opposite in character and content from the first two sentences. I am convinced that you are bi-polar.

So allow me to put it delicately to that part of you that wrote the latter part. You are a retarded ape. Completely devoid of any hope of redemption. You are the reason why most men feel like there are no more sensible females to marry.
So a guy who spends 6000 naira monthly on a woman he is not indebted to and is not related to him by blood and has done so consistently for 4 years is a broke ass £-#!£((#! as you put it)?

This is in addition to the care, attention and love that he has shown to that ungrateful little wretched girl.

Only a local part time Prostitute would feel entitled to her boyfriend's money to the extent that this lady has. And to think that you also show no appreciation for the misplaced efforts of this young man, you are a low life imp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Vello(m): 4:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.
Youths and this hard to explain feeling called LOVE!
Have you ever wondered how the journey started between spouses who beat each other?
Ever considered how it began between spouses seeking divorce in court??
Have you ever paid mind to the beginning with former couples now sworn enemies?

The journey always begin with 'love' till you see the trap after you discover it was really not love. No wonder they say love is blind. Love is always the trap to bring the foolish into destruction
"it must have been love but it's over now - Roxette. Think about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by PEREZPERECTUS: 4:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Smelling entitlement mentality!!

She should better learn how to be financially responsible, if not she will remain a liability to others.

@OP you should encourage her to learn a skill too, or she should buy and sell.

With 6k, she can buy and sell sachet water sef.

If she is not adding value to you, then you are better off alone, than being drained.

My 2 cents.

glad coming from a lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by PEREZPERECTUS: 4:41am On Dec 04, 2021

smh!

how many times do you have sex with her in a day/week/mnth/yr? You this broke nagging gay'hot of a man[/quote]

Meaning the man should be paying for sex that both of them enjoy abi?
mtcheew!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by God1000(m): 4:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Ehyaaaa. So initially, she pretended like a good girl, ba? Traditional, virtuous, submissive, stove, grinding stone and washing machine? Now she's disturbing you for money? She's exactly the type I had in mind when I made a post some days ago. grin When redpillars tell you AWALT, una no go hear. See am now?

I don't disagree. Me, I am like every other woman oh. Don't goan be thinking I'm different in any way. You'll just go and disappoint yasef.

If as a man, you don't know what to do about this on your own, op -- I have nothing helpful to say to you. angry

grin
But why are you ladies like that? always unpredictable and wily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Samsonklin(m): 5:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Well... I am not an expert in the relationship field...but if you take a critical look and put sentiments aside...you will understand that I don't know what I'm saying because I already told you from the beginning that I'm not an expert!!!☹️☹️

���
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Timekeeper: 5:08am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

I bless God for punishing you with such lady..... You will 4eva be punished with such lady.. Amen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by bigwig071(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2021
mybiz234:

You are an idiot. Do you have low self-esteem and you have to pay money to get love?

You are among the dumbest men I've encountered in a long time.
Bro no too blame the guy it's not that easy....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Godbless3(m): 5:18am On Dec 04, 2021
She don see cashout o o o grin grin grin.
make she go collect cash from her ex nah just like she dey turn go collect dickson too.
You mean, you dey Lagos dey hustle and one liability dey somewhere dey hustle ontop your hustle? grin grin grin.
NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by femiasaolu2014: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Girlfriend not wife?

These Simps, you lot make my blood boil

The funny thing is that you are dating yourself without knowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by bigwig071(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2021
PEREZPERECTUS:

smh!

Meaning the man should be paying for sex that both of them enjoy abi?
mtcheew!
you just dey calculate nonsense. As if you never spend on a lady B4.... Na your type dey spend pass... And na masturbation dey always kill your type just look at the way you take dey talk the nonsense..... You think say to see responsible girls na today? Almost all the nigerian girls are all liabilities.... Even your sister(s).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by InoGetJoy: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2021
cbrass:

53k.. You will get it within 3days
How bro?
Do you have a contact who can help me with this?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Ogbanga0913: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Since it's mature mind advise and you still love her like kilode, let her come and complete the stress she has been giving you from a distance.
And since you have been spending without her knowledge send one of her little sibling for a degree program as a better sign of love.
When hypertension hit you like tsunami since dumb brain will start functioning well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Echebaron(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.
Believe me when I say that she is already F**king someone else & that person gives her more money.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by olaniyilukman(m): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2021
You are the perfect example of stupid man,you are building a girl future for another man in future, if I may ask, how much have you spent on your biological parents, and how much contribution have you made to better the lives of needy within your enbirons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by redcliff: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2021
strong men have spoken. i need not add more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Where una dey see these kain pests sef. Una dey try ooo. As a mother, if my daughter isn’t financially independent and well groomed, she isn’t nearing any relationship! Well my children know me sha. OP you are better off alone because I don’t understand this kain situationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Elnathan454(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Maybe you're a western union bank or cashapp........ if u like don't break up untill she suck u dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by MoneyTrees(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

Oga please you gave her 6k in 1 month?
That's about $10 for the month and you're complaining?
There's this thing you guys fail to understand, she has grown above your stage, either you upgrade or you keep your happiness intact and find someone else
Love is just a feeling that needs to be checked; used when necessary that's if it ever exists
If it was 100% right, Romeo and Juliet wouldn't have died cos of it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.
Free the bitch.
That's what you should do.
She will drain you financially.
She has absolutely nothing to offer in the relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by galantjoe(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Let bygone be bygone

If she comes as you said, give her enough knacking. After define your relationship with her. If She can't agree with you. Dump her and move on with your life. Until you become financially successful before looking for another girlfriend.

For now, look for where you can jerk off on weekly or biweekly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.
Your problem is that you love too much and you are gradually becoming a slave to your emotions.
I'm not in the position to tell you to leave that babe, I believe you were already contemplating on breaking up with her b4 you brought it up here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Oluwademilade: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2021
This kind of story dey vex me. Girls with their stupid sense of entitlement. Let her go man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Ghallant01(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2021
Unfortunately, people fail to understand that ''Love does not require money likewise, money does not guaranty love''.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2021
To konk you dey hungry me for been manipulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Dextre(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Why are you sounding too weak ? You already know what to do

Is it by force to love ? If if you think money and caring makes girls stay then the day she complain about it. don't feel retarded about it just carry your big L...

You created this thread to waste people's time not mine because this ain't something new and you can't tell me you don't know what it is....

Bro, it’s not that easy as it sounds to just walk away. He has clearly fall in too deep, If you have never fallen that deep in love before, no judge am o honestly. I have been a victim of falling too deep in love b4, but since the day wey e clear for my eye wey I japa, I don staunch. So I get his position, e nor easy at all, love na very crazy thing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Dextre(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Anakojum:

Your problem is that you love too much and you are gradually becoming a slave to your emotions.
I'm not in the position to tell you to leave that babe, I believe you were already contemplating on breaking up with her b4 you brought it up here

Exactly, a slave to your emotions. That is the word, it’s a very dangerous thing and highly pathetic especially when the lady knows this, she will show you pepper with your feelings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by BlackyOne: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Geestarry:
Smelling entitlement mentality!!

She should better learn how to be financially responsible, if not she will remain a liability to others.

@OP you should encourage her to learn a skill too, or she should buy and sell.

With 6k, she can buy and sell sachet water sef.

If she is not adding value to you, then you are better off alone, than being drained.

My 2 cents.

If you're a female then I'm liking you already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by MartinsD12(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.
This is why I won't advice anyone to be spending on your so called girlfriends it's useless if you think you are giving her 6k , another guy out there is giving her 10k up , this is called gold digging or runz aka oloshoism, once you notice your girl is like this disconnect immediately because even if you marry this type she fit go your sleep with another man for money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was My Boyfriend Scamming Me? / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.