Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (39010 Views)

See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Adetola456(f): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2021
She is not grateful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Truvelisback(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2021
Is she jobless? Na she work the money for u? If na me, i no go give have her shishi again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Brunosamel(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Please what should I do guys?
She's planning visiting me next month.
I'm very confused bc I really love her.
Pls mature minds only.
Your input will be of help.
Thanks guys.
well first of all you are wasting allot of money on a girl that might eventually leave you detest from giving her money for upkeep you are not her parents but only her boyfriend therefore you are no obligated to spend your money on her but rather be supportive in your own terms not hers.

When a girl start comparing with her ex is a big red flags cuz she might cheating on you and also why dating one particular girl when you can have multiple options at your disposal.

You need to figure this out by yourself, you either change or perish, be stoic and ruthless when dealing with women that will love you more for it....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Maybe she is seeing another guy that is giving her money and her friends are telling her shit grin I dislike gurl that believe in relationship entitlement angry
Can't she work angry she think it is easy to see money Seriously I think you should let go of her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Calmeesha: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op.. Let go of her, she is so ungrateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by FahBuLous: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op, sorry to say this but you be Full time idi0t...
How can u even love this kind of person, as in someone that doesn't appreciate the little you do for them...
This is a big red flag...
Dump that biitch for fvcks sake...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by MadeMan01(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Never date a girl without a job

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by shege45: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Candidlady:
And your day one Niggarr is starving to death somewhere!

smh!
date a responsible girls that wont be a liability una no go hear!

modified- op you are a broke as$ niggarr!

you spent 300k span of 4yrs! Meaning 75k in a year, meaning 6250/mnth!. The girl is a fowl for stil putin up with ur broke being!

how many times do you have sex with her in a day/week/mnth/yr? You this broke nagging gay'hot of a man
lo why do you see sex like na only d guy dey enjoy am? See I have had sex multiple times n can tell you that ladies need d*ck more than us. A girl once told me that, if guys knew how sweet d*ck was to women, we go dey do shakara

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by luizpippo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why would you send money to the mother of a girlfriend?

The first money the mothers should get is the one in the envelope when you are coming to introduce yourself, and make them know you are coming with your family members soonest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by zyphr(m): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Geestarry:

If she is not adding value to you, then you are better off alone, than being drained.

I love these words of yours. They just spoke to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by benqo01(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just find a way to breakup with her cos u will be facing bigger problems ahead,and please don't even think about getting married to such person cos it won't end well.

Lol u still call that one love? That one Na burden Na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Angelacruz: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Go to travelling section ma,there is a thread for ur question.
ahnie:
Pls how much do I need to budget in acquiring a Nigerian passport and how do I go about it and how long will I have to wait?

Pls do well to answer my question.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Savedday: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by tarantino1: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
You were giving her and her mama money even when there nor ask you.

Why you think say she no go vex now when she need am and you dey tell her no?

You've already sowed the seed of a cheerful giver in her mind. She's spoilt now because of you. But the blame is not all on you though, she's also a terrible person.

I think the best course of action is to borrow the money from a fellow guyman or thief.

Either way, she must get that money.

Hopefully in your next relationship, you'll act more sensibly with your money instead of throwing it up and down. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by tarantino1: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:
Pls how much do I need to budget in acquiring a Nigerian passport and how do I go about it and how long will I have to wait?

Pls do well to answer my question.

Put money in the right hands and you'll get it that day.
I paid ~40K last year

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by realonecrilar(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Guy, women may be manipulative at times .

If you should increase that monthly allowance, she may still demand for increment.

I would advice you not to increase that money , just pretend as if you don't care about her immoral point.

Don't let her manipulate you.

And I know girls like her don't invest in the relationship or add value to you.

I rest my case.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Geestarry(f): 5:26am On Oct 27, 2021
zyphr:

I love these words of yours. They just spoke to me.

My pleasure
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by samtol4(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2021
You are dating a liability . The consequence will be devastating . Cut ties now otherwise, you will regret it. A liability lady feels she is entitled because of her body. God will reset your brain in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Peace081: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
K
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
OP u too like woman..... cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ednut1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is a no brainer. You know what to do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ImoleNaija: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her debt without her notice.

Oooin! More power to your elbow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by frankblinkz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you want to live long...
Just have enough money and have peace of mind.
Don't get decieved by love...
Imagine it's your wife,na one story or the other...
Omo bros have money and control your family

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

Go find your level.

I don't know why some guys kill themselves to satisfy a lady financial needs.

There is always a lady that will appreciate the little you give so it either you look for such a lady or forget dating and go hustle or perhaps look for a rich lady that just needs love.

She even compared you to her ex... Bro you are finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by DWJOBScom(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

She has picked up new habits and may not like it
Kindly leave now o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by deltateam: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

Love alone doesn't sustain a relationship. She's an irrational being.

Op the redpillars would tell you never to train a girl with an intention to marry her later cos 99% of the times, it doesn't end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ivolt: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

Have you formally met her parent as her suitor?
If no, why are you taking over the responsibility of her parent?

If her ex boyfriend was that good, she will still be with him or perhaps
he ran away due to her excessive demands. I suggest you do too.

To other people out there, don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by madukaanaya(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
you dont need a woman;it is a woman that needs you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by feed70: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep,
supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

Oga change babe fast fast.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nonexisting: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
You never build yourself but you are sending money to a vaginarian and even her mother. You are a bitch nigga and shame on you. Go ahead, continue deceiving yourself thinking you are in love. Very soon, your tears will be premium because the bitch is already on the move to dumping you for a real nigga but your mumu brain is too slow to process it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help / My Pre-wedding Photos. / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.