Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50267 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by jericco1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations man.. you're fruitful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Bowwow11(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Las las, know say una two don automatically graduate from school. I shall not mince words.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.
Mann up and take ur responsibility abortion is not an option please
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Iziebhokhale(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
ShedrachU:
You needed a good advice, but it seems comments here are tormenting you.

It's simple, what has happened has happened.
You are now left with two options; Abortion or keep the baby and take up the due responsibility of a father. (Personally, I don't advice the former).

It's your choice now. Don't panic, calm your nerves and think constructively on what to do with your partner's consent. And let your people know, be strong!

Goog luck and all the best!

Abortion will your destiny except GOD help you. Abortion has great consequences. You will still finish your school.

Don't try abortion
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Munzy14(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..
i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears
Lmao...grin grin

If you can feed and cohabit with her, if you can uncloth her and collect your Ifeoma..cheesy Then you can take care of the baby in her...

So no shaking. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Abagworo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.

She should remove it if she cares for her future or you can quit the relationship if it will affect your future. Don't treat life with sentiments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Myke99: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Face your fear my G. Am in this too same thing happened to me, you’re now a man” forget doing abortion don’t even go there. You’re all you gat now and ur hustle way will open. Believe

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kinzo0917(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
If you’re both not ready then abort it. The problem will be finding the money and a qualified doctor who’s willing (because it’s illegal)

But I’m pretty sure you’d be able to find some NGO’s on Twitter who do it(for free I think). If it’s not far gone, there are abortion medications available.

Don’t allow illiterates make you feel like a child is a punishment for having premarital sex. Children need love and care and a stable environment. If you’re not ready to offer that, don’t add to the millions of struggling kids. Sentiments aside.

Next time make sure you’re well protected to avoid it.
ABORTION IS A SIN AND EQUALLY A MURDER. GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANY MURDERER. THE BIBLE SAYS THOU SHALL NOT KILL. AND I EQUALLY BELIEVE THE QUORAN IS AGAINST IT. DONT INCURE GOD WRAT BY SUPPORTING EVIL
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Love4mikids:
Hello young man,don’t bring a baby to this world if you don’t have the wherewithal,if you ever get out of this,please be cautious.Ask the pharmacist for cytotoxic.get it and follow the guide.
Your name is love4mikids but you're advising another man to do away with his....

What an irony

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by frankson1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
You dont understand. I cant let people get to kno about this. My friends will laugh me

You weren't ashamed during the process but now shamed of the product.

Aboi!! Go and talk to mommy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by KnownUnknown: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
This thing just happen to me at the very wrong time.. I need to do something before people find out

Abortion is an option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Burgerlomo: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Omo naija ema sere'kere,
ere'kere ni doyun'koyun,
Oyun'koyun ni d'omokomo,
omokomo ni ni'le lara

In K1's voice cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Munzy14(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Make una dey wear paper bag during lashing,una no dey hear wink. Now see the kind headpan of wahala wey you don use your preek buy undecided

Well,op,I no get any advice to give you, because I wasn't the one who held torch for you people when lashing....Even if I had begged you to allow me do small,I believe say you for no gree tongue.

But mennnnnnnn,the rate at which baby things take dey expensive these days dey very alarming shocked
Vibe killers..grin you and chatinent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by chatinent: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
graciamore:
hahaha nsirslanders knows how to make someone laugh even when am sad jor

What's making you sad?

Cheer up, take each day at a time.

Life is most important after all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by simplesearch: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
When God tells you to abstain from fornication , you answered like Cain that its impossible to do so. Now you have the result of immorality staring at you, instead of maintaining the same stubbornness you put up against God you're crying like a defeated creature. Even if God tells you to repent now and that he'll show you mercy you may still put up resistance because after this cry you will still find a way to go on in your fornication habits. If you however want to be genuinely free; then repent, surrender to Jesus absolutely and receive the power to go and sin no more, do that fast and it will still be well with you inspite of your present predicament and entanglement, God will have mercy on you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by GUNITGuy: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's just a dawn of new beginning of fatherhood ....my brother take the child and the mother with good fate.... There's no condemnation for you ..
You would be proud of yourself with time for bringing someone to the world
..Very soon to your mates would envy you
Stop being fretful it's because it's your first time .....Every first experience is like that.....
Inform us your family and they would support you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ComeToJesus: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nicely fabricated

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by PastorFire: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Congrats to you and your Sin Partner '

You have Become a Father in waiting.
Your Sin Partner has become a Mother in Waiting.

You need to awake to your responsibility and Ensure you don't think or try to abort, cos that will be Wickedness and will make you a Murderer.

It takes about 9months for the baby or babies arrival, so you have enough time to prepare and Save.

Once again Congratulations!
You are not righteous after all. I can see judgmental words in your post.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ShedrachU(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Iziebhokhale:

Abortion will your destiny except GOD help you. Abortion has great consequences. You will still finish your school.

Don't try abortion

Read my comment again!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
If you’re both not ready then abort it. The problem will be finding the money and a qualified doctor who’s willing (because it’s illegal)

But I’m pretty sure you’d be able to find some NGO’s on Twitter who do it(for free I think). If it’s not far gone, there are abortion medications available.
An NGO in Nigeria to sponsor where abortion is still illegal? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Munzy14(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

But your penis refused to be under your parents naw. Your penis was busy penising up and down. What is penised cannot be unpenised. Congrats, dad.
grin grin

Una go kee me o.. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by charixel: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Las las, know say una two don automatically graduate from school. I shall not mince words.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.

Better advice. The problem is that most like you are scared of the unknown but the truth is there is nothing to be scared of.

Just be responsible and watch blessing flow as you take care of the lady and the baby.

To those who will suggest evacuation hmmm the outcome is not always good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by EmptyGarden(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it
If I could go back 15years in time, I'll gladly trade places with you. Though it may not be easy for now, it may even get tougher, but in the end, it'll be the best thing that ever happened to you. Man up, tell your parents about it and begin to prepare. Your life as you know it would just need a few modifications.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by 123readygo: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Its a good thing to be a father. Man up and take the responsibility..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Bsideboi(m): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Big penis ...no money grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Adxiis: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

you have to know what she wants and if she's ready to go on this journey... certainly you're not ready if she's also not ready... please don't bring children or child into this world to suffer ..... nowadays you see children at a very young age falling into depression....

Please don't do things based on what people would say... people would always have what to say.... please do what is best you and your girlfriend... staysafe

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Natajo2021: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
What else do we expect?
Covid-19 locked down promoted pregnancy.
Don't blame anyone but Buhari, who ensured that Nigeria higher institutions were locked down for +/- 2 yrs in the last 4 years.
At least you enjoyed your sexually active girl friend, you demonstrated that you are anti-comdom user.
You confirmed that you are fertile
What you can do now;
Rule no1: Never indulged in pre-marital sex without using condom.
Rule no 2; Never forget Rule no 1
Send your Ethereum wallet no to receive pregnancy support fund.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by AfroKnight: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Omo naija ema sere'kere,
ere'kere ni doyun'koyun,
Oyun'koyun ni d'omokomo,
omokomo ni ni'le lara

cheesy grin
Ose omo iya mi

I can’t wait for the naming ceremony. OP, Easylion3569, invite me so I can turn up with my two side chicks. grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Dollish(f): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
It is not congratulation.. I'm still under my parents, and i'm still schooling
grin grin ok since u no wan hear congratulations then take congratulobia. Safe delivery in advance papa bomboi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Plenty12: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please can someone put himself in my condition and tell me what to do?
F NB

Find 20k give the girl make she go find her spoilt friend, they know where to remove it. I hope that’s what you want to hear. Do t follow her there. Let her friend accompany her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by defemz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
You dont understand. I cant let people get to kno about this. My friends will laugh me

This is the least of your problems boy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by SocialJustice: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Cry well well, lol. When you dey do skin diving, wetin you expect?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by kowalsky: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Vanilla4:
It has happened. Depending on how long it truly is, some OTC meds could help. Why didn't she go on the pill instead or you using protection if you both don't want babies?

Just so you know. Your 'OTC' advice is illegal and considering this pregnancy is almost two months, dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.