Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50228 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Halo22: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's not always easy in this kinda situation, but I will advise you don't abort the baby. If the parents of the lady are still alive, then meet them and explain ur situation to them. Promise them that you will come and marry her when money comes and always try as little as u can to send them somethings to take care of the baby.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by LotaTee: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
simplesearch:

This ungodly advise you gave him have been recorded against you in heaven, when you tolerate what God oppose you make yourself wiser than God. Better ask God to forgive you, delete or modify this counsel/comment and change your views and orientation to align with that of God.

1 Corinthians 1:25
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
There must be something seriously wrong with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BRATISLAVA: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why did you mention that cream cake now? sad Look at how you just fired my appetite. It's not fair o. cry

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talk about some delicious belly infrastructure. Please, get the cream cake—might I suggest coconut flakes sprinkled liberally over the top? But be sure to walk it off. Cream is fattening.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ziniora: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
You dont understand. I cant let people get to kno about this. My friends will laugh me

You don’t sound smart, you sound very very immature and very selfish, did those friends help you ask your girlfriend out, did they put the bills you needed to pay to have her to yourself and to knock her pregnant or did you think sperm was pure water when you were ejaculating into her. Dude if your friends laugh at you, laugh at yourself they didn’t make that happen to you, dude you did yourself so if it’s a joke to them then you are a joke to yourself.

Welcome to being a man, start looking for legal means of getting income look out for uncles or relatives that can offer you jobs or opportunities to learn skills, talk with your parents with your full chest because you became a man when your started chasing after women and could forget what more important than that thing between your legs. Bro Man up it’s time you have 8 months left.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by LoveJesus87(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

But your penis refused to be under your parents naw. Your penis was busy penising up and down. What is penised cannot be unpenised. Congrats, dad.
Lmao grin your penis refuse to be under your parents grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ladylawyer(f): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please can someone put himself in my condition and tell me what to do?
You have two options, keep the baby or abort it.
If you choose option 1, then get your parents involved. Some people had babies while in school with the help of their family but it will not be easy i tell you.
If you choose option two your conscience might not carry it and God help you if something goes wrong.
Either way just know that you have not committed the worst sin on earth.
Take a look at people like yul edochie that their babies at a very young age and draw strength from there.
Do whatever is best for the both of you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by simplesearch: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ynix:

Well done the fetus murdering pharmacist,
Why can't you support him with cash to keep the baby instead of wrong advise.
May be if your dad and mum had aborted you, you won't be here to give your bad advise.
Take note, every words say will be judged

Don't mind this generation of ungodly children masquerading under professional expertise. They are willingly ignorant of the fact that God is here before they arrived and will be here when they are gone. Instead of cooperating with God they'll find a way to jettison or modify his instructions for their own man made ideas.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by LoveJesus87(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
This thing just happen to me at the very wrong time.. I need to do something before people find out
tell your parents. It's the best thing you can do. Don't even try thinking about abortion if you like yourself at all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
It is not congratulation.. I'm still under my parents, and i'm still schooling

“Under”your parents but you no fear to lash without leather? You this new generation you no dey fear. So you want us to justify abortion or what?

Oga you don get wife. Start looking for what you can do to raise money even small jobs and talk to the girl. What is her plan?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by simplesearch: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
LotaTee:
There must be something seriously wrong with you.

Proverbs 29:1
He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Magnoliaa(f): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talk about some delicious belly infrastructure. Please, get the cream cake—might I suggest coconut flakes to be sprinkled liberally over the top? But be sure to walk it off. Cream is fattening.

Lewlllll. You say what? Sapa is my best buddy, rn, in the whole world, sis.

Secondly, I don't need to walk any fat off. Me wey dey find fatness like this. Seriously.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kfg1: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why did you dickkk her down when you are not ready
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by vikgreen01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
If only i had know. Now everything i have worked for is trying to fade away

What have u worked for?. U mean ur education well if u are in ur penultimate year try as much as possible to not abandon ur education. All the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BRATISLAVA: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lewlllll. You say what? Sapa is my best buddy, rn, in the whole world, sis.

Secondly, I don't need to walk any fat off. Me wey dey find fatness like this. Seriously.

Congratulations! The rest of us eat with guilt and the early morning sweat. smiley

But you know you want some succulent, delish cake. You know you crave it. The delicious icing. The way it pulls apart. The way it could fill your mouth! Oh, so good! Mmmh.

**Off to the food thread**
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by LotaTee: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
simplesearch:

Proverbs 29:1
He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

You will be destroyed without remedy, abi weyrey l'awon iyalaya e ni? There is something wrong with you se.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by newoffer: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Raw is sweet. He will only learn by experience. Congratulations my broda you can very well. .
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Make una dey wear paper bag during lashing,una no dey hear wink. Now see the kind headpan of wahala wey you don use your preek buy undecided

Well,op,I no get any advice to give you, because I wasn't the one who held torch for you people when lashing....Even if I had begged you to allow me do small,I believe say you for no gree tongue.

But mennnnnnnn,the rate at which baby things take dey expensive these days dey very alarming shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by JordanMichael(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pls name the baby boy Thiago but if it's a girl name her Thiana grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by rexchazy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abortion is an option. It children by choice not chance
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by sunkieisland(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
I think you should sit with your girlfriend and find out what she really wants and you can plan from there...

Don't presume. Even if you want to keep the baby and she doesn't what choice do you have, except you really want the baby.

Bonne chance
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by newoffer: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mum. Finish d guy. Don't think it. Na di kind belle no dey spoil. U go born am o. Pussy dinma.
captainking:
I am not casting you.. But I wonder how some guys think..
When you were having sex and cumming inside her.. What did you think would be the product??
Fridge?? Or microwave....

Be prepared to be a father.. And please do not try to abort the baby..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Magnoliaa(f): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Congratulations! The rest of us eat with guilt and the early morning sweat. smiley

But you know you want some succulent, delish cake. You know you crave it. The delicious icing. The way it pulls apart. The way it could fill your mouth! Oh, so good! Mmmh.

**Off to the food thread**

Getattttttttttttttttttt of here. angry angry

I have seriously limited my visit to that thread sha and some food accounts I follow on IG. grin

(P.S.: I didn't read your comment oh, I just skimmed it. It's not me you'll torment. tongue)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by abuiltech(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..
i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears

Congrats, bro, double your hustle, heaven won't fall, take charge, I wish her safe delivery,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Jeromejnr(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
simplesearch:

You can as well go to court and ask the judge not to condemn anyone since we are all human. Many who tow your line of reasoning are now languishing regretfully in hell too late, having being deceived by the devil to believe serving God isn't that much of an issue to take too seriously.

1 Peter 4:18
And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

I wanted to reply that guy but I changed my mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ziniora: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lmao, what I don’t understand is people advised you away from sex just last month o, you have a medical issue not resolved when you have sex but you continued and now you are crying with this cock and bill stories. Man up my friend

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by baralatie(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Las las, know say una two don automatically graduate from school. I shall not mince words.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by overseasnbeyond: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why can't you control your diccck when you know you are still schooling?
no need to complain of the future fading away since you fast track it yourself.
Congratulations.

Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please can someone put himself in my condition and tell me what to do?

ALAYE!, GO AND FATHER WHAT YOU DEPOSITED
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BRATISLAVA: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Getattttttttttttttttttt of here. angry angry

I have seriously limited my visit to that thread sha and some food accounts I follow on IG. grin

(P.S.: I didn't read your comment oh, I just skimmed it. It's not me you'll torment. tongue)
Hahaha.

But it's just food pawn, Mag. Just read one line of it. Just. embarassed

If you don't, well, I had a slab of chocolate cake yesterday. I was doing something somewhere when I noticed a cake shop. When I got inside, there were carrot cakes, OMG, these delicious smelling edibles. I decided on chocolate because it's been a while I had any.

Please, have that cream cake. Your taste buds will thank you for it.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Lifewasgood: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
My brother your own is good o, I don give this girl 25k for d&c she nor dey gree do am o. I don tell am if she born the pikin with my exact face she's on her own. She for reject the money for the d&c than accept am and later say she won't do it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Raph3177(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Lmao of kid ��� wen u banging that pussy snd cumming inside like an agama lizard were u crying then ??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by foleskay(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Try and get misoprostol
That drug dey damage womb. Talking from experience. Stop using it. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.