Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,416 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50262 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Cowbell521: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..
i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears
Father baby
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Deny responsibility for the pregnancy

Afterwards, relocate to another state
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BABANGBALI: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Noblex2011:
Don't try to murder that baby ooo.
Accept the reality on ground
the girl sef ogbanje, if dem try am na die she go die and him go dey for serious trouble, because the girl papa na military man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Lance7621: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Congrats to you and your Sin Partner '

You have Become a Father in waiting.
Your Sin Partner has become a Mother in Waiting.

You need to awake to your responsibility and Ensure you don't think or try to abort, cos that will be Wickedness and will make you a Murderer.

It takes about 9months for the baby or babies arrival, so you have enough time to prepare and Save.

Once again Congratulations!

Jesus said, who art thou without sin, should first cast the first stone. You made sense in other statement but the bolded part is unnecessary. For all have sin but those who call upon the saviour shall be saved. Using such condemned words is not acceptable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by beejay85: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
It is not congratulation.. I'm still under my parents, and i'm still schooling
Gbe fun mama re to ooo
Gbe fun mama re to!!!
Na Obesere sing am ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by egbguntayaa: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
when you dey hammer am e no sweet you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
if two of you want, you can opt for an abortion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Love4mikids(f): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello young man,don’t bring a baby to this world if you don’t have the wherewithal,if you ever get out of this,please be cautious.Ask the pharmacist for cytotoxic.get it and follow the guide.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Koko0: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Condom is very cheap but, some people have refused to buy it.
Tell them to abstain and you become their worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by jyz200(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Noblex2011:
Don't try to murder that baby ooo.
Accept the reality on ground
Oga go and sit down somewhere joo
Will you help him to take responsibility when things go down south
You know how many children that are suffering and you still want to add more

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by themanderon: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What's wrong with a good dividend of fornication? All the people who do it and can't have children, and married/single people that can't have children, wouldn't they wish desperately they could have this dividend of fornication?

A lot of married people had sex before they got married, so it's no big deal.

Just because we now live in a world where evil is the new good and everyone seems to be doing it doesn't make it right.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Akada1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
For this guy to carry this post come here ,I swear you be novice ,real niggars don’t do this ,ask slawomir.
Belle when boyz dey give everyday �‍♂️
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by jimter44(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please can someone put himself in my condition and tell me what to do?

Don't try to abort it. Keep the baby. Congratulations!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by emerged01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Because say you give person belle. Guy,man up and take your responsibility. E don happen e don happen,no go think you are smart to go for abortion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by CALCULUS16: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
You dont knw this law of multiplication: p*nis x p*ssy = offspring , we knw this when we r small and this makes us to stay away from premarital sex. Anyways, congrats, its good to become a father early in life cos you ll have grand children around u when u r old. Get ready to be a father, dont plan to abort the baby o, or else u ll suffer for 1021 years cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by samuelson06(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
If you’re both not ready then abort it. The problem will be finding the money and a qualified doctor who’s willing (because it’s illegal)

But I’m pretty sure you’d be able to find some NGO’s on Twitter who do it(for free I think). If it’s not far gone, there are abortion medications available.

Don’t allow illiterates make you feel like a child is a punishment for having premarital sex. Children need love and care and a stable environment. If you’re not ready to offer that, don’t add to the millions of struggling kids. Sentiments aside.

Next time make sure you’re well protected to avoid it.

As much as both of them may not be ready for the arrival of a baby now, abortion of a month old baby is going to be hard. The woman's life may be at stake. Don't advise them to abort now.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by faithfull18(f): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ShedrachU(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
You needed a good advice, but it seems comments here are tormenting you.

It's simple, what has happened has happened.
You are now left with two options; Abortion or keep the baby and take up the due responsibility of a father. (Personally, I don't advice the former).

It's your choice now. Don't panic, calm your nerves and think constructively on what to do with your partner's consent. And let your people know, be strong!

Goog luck and all the best!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Iziebhokhale(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it

Calm down...
You have made a mistake, just calm down so that you don't aggravate things.

Try and look for a RCCG Church around you, meet the pastor and explain yourself to him, he will help you.

Your life or destiny is not ruined if only from now you will begin to take the right decision

This mess is a great blessing for you in disguise, you may not understand now because you maybe anxious.

Call me 07031852975

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by 8stargeneral: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please can someone put himself in my condition and tell me what to do?
Do u like d girl..do u promised her marriage..answer these it will help us to give u advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Love4mikids(f): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
CYTOTEC-the other was erroneously spelt
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by MamaAyo: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congrats ohhh by next year June or July u don turn father���Congrats once more
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kinzo0917(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
You dont understand. I cant let people get to kno about this. My friends will laugh me
IF YOU EVER ABORT, GOD WILL NEVER FIRGIVES YOU. YOU HAVE KILLED WHO YOU CAN NEVER CREATE. ALL MURDERERS ARE ENDING UP IN HELL
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by seyz91(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
so when you are ejaculating inside sucking bress, kissing and smooching her you no remember say you are still schooling abi? undecided

as my dad use to say

"if you are not Ready Don't REDY"

and if at all you have to REDY, REDY with care

cheesy
Easylion3569:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please don't abort the innocent soul. Nah im place E dey jeje wey una go invite am come this world.

My candid advice to U is to man up and tell your parents as well the girl's parents so that collective effort can be channelled towards the well being of the girl and the baby while you focus on your study and keep in mind that you're a responsible man now and has a child coming. Wish you luck. I wish I'm expecting a baby like you thou. But bitches are too much to settle down with. Ain't no girl willing to bear a child with me unless the useless ones.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by AceDomino(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Option 1:
#15,000
Abortion fee

Option 2:
Plenty money in preparation to become a baby daddy...

Stop doing flesh to flesh but you won't listen because you simple can lick the sweet with the nylon wrapper.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by marsup: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why didn't you think of that before doing the do?
Just don't force her to abort that child. Take responsibility for your actions, which is........Work hard, and take care of the mother and child. Crying won't change a thing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by IgOga(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Rejoice baba Ibeji grin

Everything may feel overwhelming but trust me every child comes with what he/she will eat. Through the baby God will change your story just don't murder that child o.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by olawaley12(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

trust me bro i'm envying you right now, pls keep the baby it would make you think straight and positive that's what fatherhood does. I wish i'm in your shoes right now. Just don't be scared of keeping the baby

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Burgerlomo: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

But your penis refused to be under your parents naw. Your penis was busy penising up and down. What is penised cannot be unpenised. Congrats, dad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Flash68: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wrong place to look for advice especially for a topic like this.ona nor go kill persin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BRATISLAVA: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
themanderon:

Just because we now live in a world where evil is the new good and everyone seems to be doing it doesn't make it right.

Well, almost everyone is doing it. That's how people get married, even the pastors. Anyone preaching celibacy until marriage is a hypocrite. If God wanted people that way, he would've given everyone a life partner at 16 when most people get curious to test sex. But he didn't.

There's no cream cake at the end of virginity that only virgins at marriage will eat. At least he has a child that a lot of married people don't have. He just needs to grow into the role.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.