Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (77842 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by mazinaija: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Itzocy:

M1 - First Year of Masters
M2 - Second Year of Masters

Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Fweshspice(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hello everyone! Can i apply to French universities using my statement of result (degree) and transcript?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fweshspice:
Hello everyone! Can i apply to French universities using my statement of result (degree) and transcript?

Yes definitely
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by princejunaid(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Please who have applied to ubfc, I can get my way to the application portal.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by princejunaid(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Please who have applied to ubfc, I can't get my way around the application portal.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Fweshspice(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Bmuhd4smile:

Yes definitely
Alright bro. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by donbabchizy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Please can I still apply for masters degree programme in France? Are school still admitting for sept 2022 programme? Please I have all it takes and I am ready? I would appreciate if anyone here can put me through so I can get admission and travel by sept this year! Thanks and I hope to hear from the guru's.. chizye@yahoo.com
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by sambroose(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Please somebody should me on UBFC, I have submitted two applications, but I keep getting this automatic rejection, please can someone give me the direct link to apply as international student....Thank you

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
donbabchizy:
Please can I still apply for masters degree programme in France? Are school still admitting for sept 2022 programme? Please I have all it takes and I am ready? I would appreciate if anyone here can put me through so I can get admission and travel by sept this year! Thanks and I hope to hear from the guru's.. chizye@yahoo.com

You can. Few public schools and plenty private schools.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by sambroose(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by donbabchizy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Okay. Thank you so much? Can u help out? Cos I am new to this and don't know the schools or how to apply. Maybe you can put me through. Would be so much appreciated .

Bmuhd4smile:

You can. Few public schools and plenty private schools.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
donbabchizy:
Okay. Thank you so much? Can u help out? Cos I am new to this and don't know the schools or how to apply. Maybe you can put me through. Would be so much appreciated .

What's your propose course
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by donbabchizy(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2022
I studied accounting and I am okay with any related course. I can cope with anything as long as admission is being given to me and fee is also moderate.. please can u we chat privately? Would really appreciate your assistance.thanks

Bmuhd4smile:

What's your propose course
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
donbabchizy:
I studied accounting and I am okay with any related course. I can cope with anything as long as admission is being given to me and fee is also moderate.. please can u we chat privately? Would really appreciate your assistance.thanks

Okay send a mail...
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
donbabchizy:

Iae clermont Auvergne.... second round application is still on... Master 2
: Accounting and finance( 243euros if you are below 28yrs). Above 28yrs old 7k+ euros

Same school - M2 audit economics and Internation finance ( 243 euros...above 28yrs... 5k+ euros) .

UBFC 243 euros MSC business intelligence.

Institut polytechnique de paris M1 and M2 Economics 6k+ euros.... they offer PHD track which is another advantage.

ESC clermont business school from 9k-12k euros
Iae bordeaux (public school) 5250 euros
EMLV 9k-12k euros
Yschool 10k euros
INSEEC 9k-12k euros
All this ones are private univeristy with variety of courses.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Cityoflight: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jahseh01:
Anyone still applying for bachelors? I'm trying to apply so please can anyone list the names of the schools that might still be open?
Did you see schools?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Davidson5(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Assuming you get your visa earlier before school resume. When can one travel?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Jahseh01: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Cityoflight:

Did you see schools?

Emailed schools, some told me the admission process close because it has to be through campus France, some also asked me to apply through a France website which is presently closed but will reopen June, Others are yet to reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Cityoflight: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jahseh01:

Emailed schools, some told me the admission process close because it has to be through campus France, some also asked me to apply through a France website which is presently closed but will reopen June, Others are yet to reply.
Sent you an Email
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mimi17(f): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Hey guys,if you're still interested in applying for admission I can help with that and you won't have to pay a dime,matter of fact if the school(s) you're interested in requires application fees you wont have to pay.But to make it easier make sure your documents are complete

7 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Cityoflight: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2022
Mimi17:
Hey guys,if you're still interested in applying for admission I can help with that and you won't have to pay a dime,matter of fact if the school(s) you're interested in requires application fees you wont have to pay.But to make it easier make sure your documents are complete
I'm interested...bachelors
Which schools?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Mimi17:
Hey guys, if you're still interested in applying for admission I can help with that and you won't have to pay a dime, matter of fact if the school(s) you're interested in requires application fees you won't have to pay. But to make it easier make sure your documents are complete

@Mimi17 hi, you did not tell us the school you said they were looking for prospective students.
This school you are talking about now, is it a private or a public school? And how much are their fees? Thank you so much...
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mykelpato(m): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Mimi17:

Yes I’m interested. Bachelors programme? Which of the schools and their tuition, let’s get in touch.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mimi17(f): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2022
That is dependant on your over all profile and course(s) you're interested in
I'm interested...bachelors
Which schools?[/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mimi17(f): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2022
There are alot of schools and tuition is dependent on course and school

Yes I’m interested. Bachelors programme? Which of the schools and their tuition, let’s get in touch. [/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mimi17(f): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2022
Imagine me having to type all the schools and tuition,your choice will help narrow down the search and they are mostly private schools

@Mimi17 hi, you did not tell us the school you said they were looking for prospective students.
This school you are talking about now, is it a private or a public school? And how much are their fees? Thank you so much...[/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by princejunaid(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=Mimi17 post=112337152]Imagine me having to type all the schools and tuition,your choice will help narrow down the search and they are mostly private schools

@Mimi17 hi, how can I reach out to you need to speak with you in person.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Gadgetmobil(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Mimi17:
Imagine me having to type all the schools and tuition,your choice will help narrow down the search and they are mostly private schools

This school you are talking about now, is it a private or a public school? And how much are their fees? Thank you so much...

Whats the tuition for Msc Psychology
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by RomanGreen: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mimi17:

Sent you PM
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Davidson5(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Davidson5:
Assuming you get your visa earlier before school resume. When can one travel?
Can someone answer this?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mimi17(f): 2:09am On Apr 29, 2022
Send an email

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.