Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (77276 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
KessyMessy:
Thanks.. but i hope the January 31st does not apply here as deadline?

No it doesn't apply. Whenever you get an independent admission then you will be required to connect and pay.

The deadline is for those who submitted through Campus France or their application will be nulled after the deadline.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
bishopkinkin:
Tourist

Okay, check out the other thread.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by KessyMessy: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thank you..

FrenchXpert:

No it doesn't apply. Whenever you get an independent admission then you will be required to connect and pay.

The deadline is for those who submitted through Campus France or their application will be nulled after the deadline.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by showbiz4all27(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
What are my chances of gaining admission as an HND with Postgraduate diploma with over 10yrs of working experience?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
showbiz4all27:
What are my chances of gaining admission as an HND with Postgraduate diploma with over 10yrs of working experience?

Chances are high. If you have relevant work experience, you have improved your chances. You’ll also need a good motivational letter.

They don’t even know what a bachelors degree is in France they just do rough equivalent based on your transcript tbh. They have different grading system and their undergraduate degree is three years. You’ll even be allowed to apply directly for year two masters if you have undergone some similar training for at least 4 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
How else can I contact the Campus France Team?

I sent a mail but I haven't received any response from them. I also called their number but no one is picking up the call.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by yemite4040: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Am trying to apply for the private university but i didn’t get it , please can anyone guide me on it please? Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Odisix: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good day everyone. Pls can someone tell me school to apply without IELTS results for bachelors degree
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bukatex: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Greetings guys, please i would like to know schools in France, i can apply for top up program with HND this February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2022
Odisix:
Good day everyone. Pls can someone tell me school to apply without IELTS results for bachelors degree

No school requires IELTS in France for Nigeria. The IELTS requirements is for students coming from a non-English speaking country and want to study in English.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Bukatex:
Greetings guys, please i would like to know schools in France, i can apply for top up program with HND this February.

There are no real top-up programs in France. Their Higher education levels are Bac 1 (L1), Bac 2 (L2), Bac 3 (L3), Bac 4 (M1), Bac 5 (M2)etc.

You are able to apply to any of these levels based on your previous studies. You can apply for masters (M1) or (M2) directly (after 3 or 4 years of higher education) or you can apply for final year (L3) of undergraduate (after at least two years of higher education) for an undergraduate diploma.

So you can go directly for masters. There is no difference between HND and Bachelor’s degree.

5 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bukatex: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2022
Thank you for your kind response, please could you help me with schools their admission is still on, so i can apply for the masters directly.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by babakb: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
FrenchXpert:

There are no real top-up programs in France. Their Higher education levels are Bac 1 (L1), Bac 2 (L2), Bac 3 (L3), Bac 4 (M1), Bac 5 (M2)etc.

You are able to apply to any of these levels based on your previous studies. You can apply for masters (M1) or (M2) directly (after 3 or 4 years of higher education) or you can apply for final year (L3) of undergraduate (after at least two years of higher education) for an undergraduate diploma.

So you can go directly for masters. There is no difference between HND and Bachelor’s degree.

That means someone like me with HND and over 10 Years of professional working experience has a high chance of securing admission for Msc and ultimately the study permit
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
babakb:

That means someone like me with HND and over 10 Years of professional working experience has a high chance of securing admission for Msc and ultimately the study permit

Yes

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
babakb:

Of course! Very well.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Franklin54: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please I have OND in business administration and over 6 years working experience. What are the chances of gaining an admission in France? And is it better I go for an undergraduate program?

Lastly, how do I apply through campus France?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bukatex:
Thank you for your kind response, please could you help me with schools their admission is still on, so i can apply for the masters directly.

Private schools' admission are nearly all year long because some have winter and summer intake. This period especially or in a few months. Here's a little catalog but you can check for more through google, https://www.4icu.org/fr/private/

Nearly all public schools are closed because they are connected to Campus France but there are some specific courses that may not be. Also I know of Paris-saclay University which is non-connected but public.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Franklin54:
Please I have OND in business administration and over 6 years working experience. What are the chances of gaining an admission in France? And is it better I go for an undergraduate program?

Lastly, how do I apply through campus France?

OND is two years of higher education so you can apply in their final year of Bachelors degree which is L3. Campus France application is closed for this year's intake. They will reopen in October. Check previous pages for more information.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Franklin54: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
FrenchXpert:

OND is two years of higher education so you can apply in their final year of Bachelors degree which is L3. Campus France application is closed for this year's intake. They will reopen in October. Check previous pages for more information.

Please can I apply for any private university if the application is still open?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Franklin54:

Please can I apply for any private university if the application is still open?

Yes, you can.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Franklin54: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
FrenchXpert:

Yes, you can.

Any recommendations?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bukatex: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thank you so much for your kind response@french Xpert
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Naijaolosho2: 1:50am On Feb 04, 2022
FrenchXpert:

Next year October.

No, before.

With credit card or Transfer.

Thanks so much sis,God bless you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by MarianelaN: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good evening, all the tuition fees I'm seeing range from €9k to 22k for Masters but your trend says otherwise. Please explain.
Thank you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by oseremenifidon: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please i want to know how is france student visa?
Are they issuing
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olusolakent1(m): 12:46am On Feb 12, 2022
FrenchXpert:
I decided to open a thread for France. There is hardly any information for studying in France for Nigerians even when it's one of the cheapest, easiest and most straight forward process among developed countries. If you have any questions or concerns, drop them I will be answering all your questions. I will do my best to include the most necessary information as the thread goes on.

First things first, the application window to apply for admission to French Universities started 1st of October and will be closing 31st of December.

Update: Application on the portal now closes 15th December.

Check your dm
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Geophillic: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. May i kmow how nany year visa can be given to someone applying for an m2 study in france..
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Eddibloc:
seniors in the house please respond

please I just got a message to pay the 50k to campus France
the issue is, I didn't see any school that goes below 16k euros. I searched and searched, all schools in Paris goes above that amount but I applied anyways. now my question is this:

I'm I paying the full tuition fee for the year? or in installments?
secondly, can I bring my family to France when admitted?
can I work during my program? what is the post study visa like?, if any, how many years do i get?

please I need an urgent answer to this before i make the deposit

thanks for your reply

16000 euros is a bit high though

I think you should check out some of the grand ecole schools though. I just got admitted to one with 5500 euros per year and paying by installment is allowed.

Well mine was a masters degree

For those interested the second cycle of application is now open

4 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Geophillic: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please do anyone have idea for m2 admission visa. How many years will be given
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Eddibloc(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
fatimar5:

I think you should check out some of the grand ecole schools though. I just got admitted to one with 5500 euros per year and paying by installment is allowed.

Thanks. How did you apply? Did you apply through campus France? I didn't bother to pay the 50k cause those cause I applied last year was too high with tuition. I need cheaper fees
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Donbaba123: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
fatimar5:

Which school?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
fatimar5:

please which school,am interested. Guide us.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.