Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (76659 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
List of school for business and management related courses you can apply to. Fees are from 3,777 to 5,400 Euros.
1. University of Lorraine
2. University of Montpelier
3. University of Bordeaux
You can also apply to the university of Grenoble Alpes through e-candidate.

I hope this helps.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2022
I just got admitted to UBFC. Fees: €243
Anyone else who has gotten admission, let's connect

3 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Treyknowles(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2022
Itzocy:

Hello, please I intend to apply to UBFC, please do they accept student copy transcript?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2022
Treyknowles:

Hello, please I intend to apply to UBFC, please do they accept student copy transcript?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Treyknowles(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2022
Itzocy:

Yes

Thanks, please when did you apply and did you use recommendation letters?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Treyknowles:

Thanks, please when did you apply and did you use recommendation letters?

I applied the first week of March. Yes, I uploaded a recommendation letter.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Treyknowles(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Itzocy:

Thank you very much.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by sambroose(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Itzocy:
Seems like UBFC also has €3500 attached to it
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Pappyyanky1: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Itzocy:
Pls can you Dm your number, what kind of recommendation letter did you use.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
@Itzocy did you apply via ecandidate? Because the link from the school website is not opening. If yes kindly drop the link here...Thank you .
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
sambroose:

Seems like UBFC also has €3500 attached to it

Where did you get your information from?

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pappyyanky1:
Pls can you Dm your number, what kind of recommendation letter did you use.

Recommendation letter from professors
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oliviado:
@Itzocy did you apply via ecandidate? Because the link from the school website is not opening. If yes kindly drop the link here...Thank you .

Check again it's working
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oliviado:

https://ecandidat.u-bourgogne.fr/ecandidat/

https://scolarite.univ-fcomte.fr/ecandidat/#!accueilView

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Treyknowles(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Itzocy:

Hello, please one last question, did you do any interview with the school? If you did what were the questions like
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Treyknowles:

Hello, please one last question, did you do any interview with the school? If you did what were the questions like

Yes.

Just normal basic interview questions like why France, why ubfc, future career goals, why not study the course in my country, then a little technical questions on my field. Just basic stuff

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Treyknowles(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Itzocy:

Yes.

Just normal basic interview questions like why France, why ubfc, future career goals, why not study the course in my contry, then a little technical questions on my field. Just basic stuff

Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Itzocy:

Yes.

Just normal basic interview questions like why France, why ubfc, future career goals, why not study the course in my contry, then a little technical questions on my field. Just basic stuff

I sent you a mail...

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Pappyyanky1: 4:01am On Apr 20, 2022
Itzocy:

I am stucked here, which one am i sslecting. Want to study Master of IOT.

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Pappyyanky1:
I am stucked here, which one am i sslecting. Want to study Master of IOT.

Click on the 'first steps on candidate platform and Tutorial' you would be redurected to download a pdf that will give you step by step instructions on how to complete the application.

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mimi17(f): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Anybody applying to Iesge or has applied?just got admitted there and looking for prospective students
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
What's the full name of this LESGE?

Mimi17:
Anybody applying to Iesge or has applied?just got admitted there and looking for prospective students
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Jahseh01: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Anyone still applying for bachelors? I'm trying to apply so please can anyone list the names of the schools that might still be open?

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Jahseh01: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Oliviado:
What's the full name of this LESGE?

What school is ledge?

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Jahseh01: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Itzocy:

Where did you get your information from?

Please do they have undergraduate
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2022
I don't even know, that's why I was asking the person that posted it here to tell us the complete name so we can search...

[quote author=Jahseh01 post=112142874][/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2022
I am finding it difficult to open the link under the course I am going for, I have tried every means to open it. I am going for the BDEEM program.

Itzocy:

Click on the 'first steps on candidate platform and Tutorial' you would be redurected to download a pdf that will give you step by step instructions on how to complete the application.

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2022
Oliviado:
I am finding it difficult to open the link under the course I am going for, I have tried every means to open it. I am going for the BDEEM program.

Downtime

Check back later today. It happens sometimes
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Jahseh01: 4:20am On Apr 22, 2022
Itzocy:

You applied directly to the school or through campus France?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by mazinaija: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please can somebody explain the difference between M1 and M2 masters program
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jahseh01:

You applied directly to the school or through campus France?

Directly
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
mazinaija:
Please can somebody explain the difference between M1 and M2 masters program

M1 - First Year of Masters
M2 - Second Year of Masters

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.