Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (77991 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
somebody02:

This is Really helpful.
Thanks.
This is the third Studapart recommendation I'll be getting, I guess they are the best available.

You are welcome…

So for those still on the process…

I got my student visa last week about 3 days after submission in Abuja and this is my story

I am a first timer, virgin passport holder (yes my old passport got stolen in SA so I basically have no travel history…)

I am a student and applied for a long stay (D) visa

I applied directly to my school and followed the campus France procedure afterwards so all the documents I submitted are as stated in my campus France guide list. I will attach it here

I was given 1 year multiple entry visa.

I used my sister as my sponsor and showed money deposited in my bank account from her.
(615 euros x 12 + some extra very small)

She ISN’T based in France or Nigeria, but also in Europe so CF mandated that she transfers the money into my own account. I mentioned this because it’s a new rule so take note

I also already paid DEPOSIT (first installment of 3) of my tuition

Hope this helps

All the best.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
fatimar5:

You are welcome…

I got my student visa last week about 3 days after submission in Abuja and this is my story

I am a first timer, virgin passport holder (yes my old passport got stolen in SA so I basically have no travel history…)

I applied directly to my school and followed the campus France procedure afterwards so all the documents I submitted are as stated in my campus France guide list. I will attach it here

I used my sister as my sponsor and showed money deposited in my bank account from her.

She ISN’T based in France or Nigeria, but also in Europe so CF mandated that she transfers the money into my own account. I mentioned this because it’s a new rule so take note

Hope this helps

All the best.

Thanks for the helpful tips.
This new rule about money in account/sponsor hasn't been well stated out.
It has to be in one's account for what duration, same three month?
Also, when is your resumption date?

Got the checklist.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pls who has or have any idea of this school IMT Atlantique in Nantes
Plssss jus share any possible advice on this school plsss I would really appreciate
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
somebody02:

Thanks for the helpful tips.
This new rule about money in account/sponsor hasn't been well stated out.
It has to be in one's account for what duration, same three month?
Also, when is your resumption date?

Got the checklist.

No time period just let the money be complete by the day of your submission or when printing your bank statement
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ANNEWHERE: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
fatimar5:

No time period just let the money be complete by the day of your submission or when printing your bank statement
Congrats. The PDF attached to your post isn't opening.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
fatimar5:

"I pray this mail is still in use"

Email
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mikelo93: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=fatimar5 post=114301356]

You are welcome…

Hope this helps

All the best
Wow in just 3 days that's nice, congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by topboynaija: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2022
congratulations[quote author=Mikelo93 post=114305255][/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by MarianelaN: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2022
does this mean dat someone from Nigeria can't be a sponsor?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
MarianelaN:
does this mean dat someone from Nigeria can't be a sponsor?

No, it doesn’t mean that!

Some from Nigeria can be your sponsor

Your sponsor should preferably be living in NIGERIA or FRANCE

If not have them transfer the money into your personal account and attach other documents
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Ulalau: 4:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Fartimar, I sent you a mail.

You are welcome…

Hope this helps

All the best.

[/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Ulalau: 4:31am On Jul 02, 2022
I sent you a mail
fatimar5:

You are welcome…

Hope this helps

All the best.

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mrnuelzz: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hello bro congrats on your visa.. Permit me to ask.. Which town are you going to?

I got admission in ECEMA LYON masters in human resources management.. I'm stuck with finding accommodation for visa purposes.. I've been searching through studapart but it all confusing..

ANY BODY GOING TO LYON PLEASE LET'S LINK UP AND PROBABLY GET AN APARTMENT TOGETHER AND SHARE THE RENT.. QUIT EXPENSIVE

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello All,

I have got confirmation that I am French. Me, my wife and kids. All the best in your endeavours.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2022
somebody02:

This is Really helpful.
Thanks.
This is the third Studapart recommendation I'll be getting, I guess they are the best available.

Yea, but studapart operation is smoother when u use their guaranteed service and thier Accommodation Certificate is pure

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Davidson5(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
How much did you pay for Deposit?

Mrnuelzz:
Hello bro congrats on your visa.. Permit me to ask.. Which town are you going to?

I got admission in ECEMA LYON masters in human resources management.. I'm stuck with finding accommodation for visa purposes.. I've been searching through studapart but it all confusing..

ANY BODY GOING TO LYON PLEASE LET'S LINK UP AND PROBABLY GET AN APARTMENT TOGETHER AND SHARE THE RENT.. QUIT EXPENSIVE
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mrnuelzz: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
4290 Euro First Payment.. remaining 8k euro to be paid in 2 instalments next yr

quote author=Davidson5 post=114381776]How much did you pay for Deposit?

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mrnuelzz: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Another important thing for those who are done with theirs.. how many months insurance did u guys buy.. Must IT Be ONE Year?? I'm Looking At Buying 3 MONTHS Health Insurance.. Will that be accepted?

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ANNEWHERE: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mrnuelzz:

4290 Euro First Payment.. remaining 8k euro to be paid in 2 instalments next yr

quote author=Davidson5 post=114381776]How much did you pay for Deposit?

What bank did you use for payment and how long did it take.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mrnuelzz: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
ANNEWHERE:

What bank did you use for payment and how long did it take.

I Just Initiated The Payment Last Week Via UBA FORM A.. but I haven't been debit yet..

I'm Just Going Ahead TO Enquire About Other PROCESESS LIKE Insurance AND Accommodation.

What About You.. which school are u going for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ANNEWHERE: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mrnuelzz:

I Just Initiated The Payment Last Week Via UBA FORM A.. but I haven't been debit yet..

I'm Just Going Ahead TO Enquire About Other PROCESESS LIKE Insurance AND Accommodation.

What About You.. which school are u going for?
Make sense boss....I opened an account with globus bank last week, specifically for the Form A payment, was told the bank is kinda of fast. University of Cote D'azur. You can contact your school if they issue accommodation certificate, because some schools have arrangement with CROUS.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mrnuelzz: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
ANNEWHERE:

Make sense boss....I opened an account with globus bank last week, specifically for the Form A payment, was told the bank is kinda of fast. University of Cote D'azur. You can contact your school if they issue accommodation certificate, because some schools have arrangement with CROUS.

Sounds COOL.. I Also heard about that bank.. I contacted my school about the accommodation.. they signed me up to studapart. but I'm still d one making the research.. it's tiring I must confess.. I have to pay 146euro first for guarantor that's before I get the room oo which will cost about 400euro too..
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mrnuelzz: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
ANNEWHERE:

What About Your Insurance??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by moneyest(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
fatimar5:

You are welcome…

Hope this helps

All the best.

If your sponsor is in Nigeria and s/he is to transfer the equivalent of the 615*12 to your account, will the funds be considered at official CBN rate or black market rate or must the funds be in euro in your Nigerian dorm account?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Ulalau:
I sent you a mail

Kindly forward your messages to poshtimar5@gmail.com.

I don’t understand this nairaland email again�

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ogatboy(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2022
fatimar5:

You are welcome…

Hope this helps

All the best.

Can you confirm this is a private school? Most public schools let you pay only when you are enrolling
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mikelo93: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello everyone please for the proof of funds must the money have been in your account for a long period? Or anytime the money came in is fine as long as you have it?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by bizitex(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Thanks for all your responses. Please, is there possibility of one going with hubby after securing admission?

waleMac:

Yes you can go with your child as dependent, however, during your visa application on France-visas.gouv.fr website, you would captured the child there and submit a proof of fatherhood in the supporting documents

Then in your account or sponsor bank statement, you make sure there you have double the amount you need for you stay in France

Once your visa is out, then you travel with your kid. The kid will require own NIN and passport.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by abuhusna1: 5:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Good job guys
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by munni: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have made a payment of 50,000 to campus France, but it hasn't been confirmed.

How long does it take Campus France to confirm payment?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by munni: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2022
ogatboy:

Can you confirm this is a private school? Most public schools let you pay only when you are enrolling
munni:
Hello everyone,

I have made a payment of 50,000 to campus France, but it hasn't been confirmed.

How long does it take Campus France to confirm payment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.