Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (78027 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Agreline: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Hi everyone, I just got admitted to the Toulouse School of Management but I didn't apply through Campus France. How do I go about the enrollment process. Also, how can someone get certificate of accommodation. Can we contact agencies in France for that?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Agreline:
Hi everyone, I just got admitted to the Toulouse School of Management but I didn't apply through Campus France. How do I go about the enrollment process. Also, how can someone get certificate of accommodation. Can we contact agencies in France for that?

Drop your email here or PM.
I'll forward you the mail gotten from campus France.

I applied solo to a business school and I Later got in touch with campus France regarding the process, which was sent via email.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Plus, the most difficult part about france is the ACCOMODATION and the need to find a guarantor.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by topboynaija: 1:25am On Jun 26, 2022
please any telegram group for france
somebody02:
Plus, the most difficult part about france is the ACCOMODATION and the need to find a guarantor.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by topboynaija: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2022
please help drop the mail here too . i just sent you hi
somebody02:

I applied solo to a business school and I Later got in touch with campus France regarding the process, which was sent via email.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 6:07am On Jun 26, 2022
topboynaija:
please help drop the mail here too . i just sent you hi
Forwarded already
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 6:08am On Jun 26, 2022
topboynaija:
please any telegram group for france

Yet to get, looking for one myself.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Agreline: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Thank you. My email address is lonisilas@yahoo.com

somebody02:

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Agreline:
Thank you. My email address is lonisilas@yahoo.com

Sent l
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by topboynaija: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2022
bro, Thanks
somebody02:
Forwarded already
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by topboynaija: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2022
I think its important we find one.
somebody02:

Yet to get, looking for one myself.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2022
topboynaija:
I think its important we find one.

Very Important.
Them UK folks have communities.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by topboynaija: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ok bro. what stage are you now? have you paid the 50k?
somebody02:

Very Important.
Them UK folks have communities.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pls for someone who would like to study environment and energy management MSc which french university would one suggest for me pls
Pls consider a city with student jobs
thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
topboynaija:
Ok bro. what stage are you now? have you paid the 50k?

I'm going to a business school, private.
And still waiting on UBA to debit me for the tuition deposit oOoOO, I've been on it for weeks now.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by topboynaija: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
OH, i didnt know. I heard some banks are faster like Globus and Heritage
somebody02:

And still waiting on UBA to debit me for the tuition deposit oOoOO, I've been on it for weeks now.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
topboynaija:
OH, i didnt know. I heard some banks are faster like Globus and Heritage

Yeah, I heard Globus is faster.
I heard about UBA bn very fast initially.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by topboynaija: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
You need follow up too. i sent you a mail. please check
somebody02:

Yeah, I heard Globus is faster.
I heard about UBA bn very fast initially.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mfree: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
somebody02:

You should switch bank on time. UBA is no longer fast oooooooo
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mfree:

You should switch bank on time. UBA is no longer fast oooooooo

Damn!

Do you know of banks with less processing time?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fleda246:
Hello guys thank you all for the intimation so far
please do French public universities offer business management courses or It’s just business schools because I’m finding it difficult to find this course in pubic universities

I’ll l appreciate your swift response thank you

U’ll most likely get international Management at public schools, but check Universite de Toulouse and TSM

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Agreline: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thanks
somebody02:

Sent l
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
somebody02:

Use Studapart, it’s by far the easiest I’ve experienced.
- open account, choose your city or school,

- Pay for Studapart Gurantee service which covers your house guarantee and makes landlord responds well and faster

- Apply to houses: check the type (u’ll most like need a ‘Studio T1 apartment’ or a ‘collocation’
Check the availability and makes sure the rental starts like a day before your date of arrival in France.

- Talk to landlord in English, do video call on wA
- Pay for a month or two booking for an arrangement of 6 months or 1 year
- Get the ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE immediately by Studapart and sign agreement letter from landlord

finish

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
waleMac:

Use Studapart, it’s by far the easiest I’ve experienced.
- open account, choose your city or school,

- Pay for Studapart Gurantee service which covers your house guarantee and makes landlord responds well and faster

- Apply to houses: check the type (u’ll most like need a ‘Studio T1 apartment’ or a ‘collocation’
Check the availability and makes sure the rental starts like a day before your date of arrival in France.

- Talk to landlord in English, do video call on wA
- Pay for a month or two booking for an arrangement of 6 months or 1 year
- Get the ACCOMMODATION CERTIFICATE immediately by Studapart and sign agreement letter from landlord

finish

Thank you so much for this.
Any experience/advise for Seloger?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ANNEWHERE: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=topboynaija post=114176207]OH, i didnt know. I heard some banks are faster like Globus and Heritage[/quote
How many days does it take Globus for Form A payment? And what are their rates?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Tosinosu2011: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Hello all, please I have three names on my international passport, but while filling the french embassy form, there's no place to input my third name. All the document I received from France also have just two names while my documents in Nigeria has three names. Will this affect my application at the embassy in any way?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2022
somebody02:

Just use STUDAPART guarantor (149euros or so)

And then book a place on studapart.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Tosinosu2011:
Hello all, please I have three names on my international passport, but while filling the french embassy form, there's no place to input my third name. All the document I received from France also have just two names while my documents in Nigeria has three names. Will this affect my application at the embassy in any way?

I already responded to your question on the general France nairaland group. I saw you asked same question there.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2022
somebody02:

Thank you so much for this.
Any experience/advise for Seloger?

A lot of SCAMMERS on SELOGER!!! I was almost scammed 2weeks ago before submission.

Use studapart, apply to neoresidence in gagny by booking. Their studios are fully funished and seem to be on the high side (the cheap ones are sold out) but you can get CAF if you apply. Book with 300 euros, you get certificate and the contract like in minutes or hours download it use it for your visa, if you still want to stay there afterwards like for the first 3months then do ( I am doing that) or you can cancel after your visa processing when you get to France if you don’t like the place and get refunded!

I hope it helps

3 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by somebody02: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2022
fatimar5:

A lot of SCAMMERS on SELOGER!!! I was almost scammed 2weeks ago before submission.

Use studapart, apply to neoresidence in gagny by booking. Their studios are fully funished and seem to be on the high side (the cheap ones are sold out) but you can get CAF if you apply. Book with 300 euros, you get certificate and the contract like in minutes or hours download it use it for your visa, if you still want to stay there afterwards like for the first 3months then do ( I am doing that) or you can cancel after your visa processing when you get to France if you don’t like the place and get refunded!

I hope it helps

This is Really helpful.
Thanks.
This is the third Studapart recommendation I'll be getting, I guess they are the best available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.