Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (76668 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mimi17(f): 2:09am On Apr 29, 2022
One month prior to your start date
Can someone answer this?[/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Akwukalia: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Itzocy:

M1 - First Year of Masters
M2 - Second Year of Masters

Hi good day, I have already applied to ubfc. But I am spreading my net by applying to other schools, i have been seeing courses i like and are related to my B.Sc but they are all in M2, can a B.Sc holder apply to M2 course?
Mimi17, Bmuhd4smile your inputs are also needed here please
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Akwukalia:

Hi good day, I have already applied to ubfc. But I am spreading my net by applying to other schools, i have been seeing courses i like and are related to my B.Sc but they are all in M2, can a B.Sc holder apply to M2 course?
Mimi17, Bmuhd4smile your inputs are also needed here please

Yes, As a BSc holder is qualified to apply for M2 directly. M1 is actually for those with 3years Bachelor degree. But in nigeria ours is 4years so nomaly, you suppose no settle for M1.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Akwukalia: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Bmuhd4smile:

Yes, As a BSc holder is qualified to apply for M2 directly. M1 is actually for those with 3years Bachelor degree. But in nigeria ours is 4years so nomaly, you suppose no settle for M1.
Ok, thanks for the swift response

Modified: I got a mail this morning from UBFC that my application is incomplete, then I checked it and found out the refused PDF I uploaded : Details (title and description) of the teaching units pursued ,in particular the ones in relation to the chosen major and concentration
I did uploaded my B.Sc but it was *refused* should i upload my transcript? just got their mail this morning , please reply asap.
Itzocy please, can you highlight the documents you uploaded In the supporting documents part? Bmuhd4smile
Screenshot attached

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Soraco57(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please I need masters in English especially taught in English in the areas of business btw 3000 to 4000! Or less , I will be glad . Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 3:48am On May 01, 2022
Good morning house, I am looking for accommodation in Paris please anyone that can help out kindly reach out. Not too expensive please.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 4:09am On May 01, 2022
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by fatimar5(f): 4:31am On May 01, 2022
Adamsty10:

How long does the whole process take you starting from the day you applied for admission to the day you are granted admission to the day you were asked for interview up till Visa interview

I applied for the first cycle so I got admission about 3weeks after the deadline.

I got in contact with campus France and got response pretty fast too about a week or so.

But currently still trying to gather documents for my visa (accommodations document actually). I was told I will be notified when to book for my visa interview from mid April onward but I haven’t been so hopefully this may.
I am still trying to get accommodation in Paris (one needs to book 3months apartment for visa) and that hasn’t been easy so far most of them said to contact them around June since resumption is in September…and that’s what has also contributed to delay in my processing.

So far so good it has been straight forward and easy.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Ess456: 8:11pm On May 02, 2022
Thanks guys for this thread. I need an advice from anyone here. I studied French in my undergrad here in Nigeria, please what course would be better suited for masters? I’m also looking at the affordability of the school. Please I just need some ideas from anyone who knows much about French schools for masters.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Adamsty10: 9:34pm On May 02, 2022
I want to ask questions about the guarantor,
1. Is it ok to use a guarantor that is not base in France
2. Not related to me?
(Because the guarantor I know is not related to me and he is not based in France, he lives in Spain)
3. What are the proof the guarantor must provide??

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Akwukalia: 5:09am On May 03, 2022
Akwukalia:

Modified: I got a mail this morning from UBFC that my application is incomplete, then I checked it and found out the refused PDF I uploaded : Details (title and description) of the teaching units pursued ,in particular the ones in relation to the chosen major and concentration
I did uploaded my B.Sc but it was *refused* should i upload my transcript? just got their mail this morning , please reply asap.
Itzocy please, can you highlight the documents you uploaded In the supporting documents part? Bmuhd4smile
Screenshot attached
Itzocy I can see you're online, please respond to me. I still need your input
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On May 03, 2022
Soraco57:
Please I need masters in English especially taught in English in the areas of business btw 3000 to 4000! Or less , I will be glad . Thanks

You can check IAE Nancy school of Management, total fees is 3,900 Euros between I just got a message for interview with the school yesterday..
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mboki: 8:07pm On May 03, 2022
Please, When did you apply? And How did you apply because I can't see a Direct Application button on their website. Thanks

Oliviado:

You can check IAE Nancy school of Management, total fees is 3,900 Euros between I just got a message for interview with the school yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2022
Akwukalia:

Screenshot attached

Sorry for the late response.

These are all the documents I submitted during my application

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2022
Akwukalia:

Itzocy I can see you're online, please respond to me. I still need your input

I think they are asking for a detailed description of the courses you took during your undergraduate studies

I think your transcript justifies that or your department handbook - giving a detailed description of each course
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Akwukalia: 2:00pm On May 04, 2022
Itzocy:

I think they are asking for a detailed description of the courses you took during your undergraduate studies

I think your transcript justifies that
I also think so, but I was waiting to hear from someone that have successfully applied and granted admission.
or your department handbook - giving a detailed description of each course
Another good point from you
Thanks for the response.
I have already resubmitted before seeing your mention. I reached out to the head of the program via email and he replied that i should upload my high school diploma, hopefully this works, else I will have to upload my transcript
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2022
just came across this thread and I thank the creator for dishing out vital information, about travel to Study in France

As a researcher and an European enthusiast myself, I must say the information I read within first 5 pages are true

Im open to help answer more questions ONLY about France pls

Feel free to ask me any

3 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Adamsty10: 8:17pm On May 06, 2022
waleMac:
just came across this thread and I thank the creator for dishing out vital information, about travel to Study in France

As a researcher and an European enthusiast myself, I must say the information I read within first 5 pages are true

Feel free to ask me any
I want to ask questions about the guarantor,
1. Is it ok to use a guarantor that is not base in France
2. Not related to me?
(Because the guarantor I know is not related to me and he is not based in France, he lives in Spain)
3. What are the proof the guarantor must provide??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 7:05am On May 07, 2022
If you’re studying,
It’s okay that the guarantor is not based in France, the fact that he/she is based in Europe (Spain) is even an added advantage. make sure the G is earning above minimum wage and has his/her account running

It’s not compulsory the guarantor is related to you, though related guarantor will speed up the visa approval

However, he/she must send you their last 3-month bank statement, sign a letter of consent ( campus France will give you that letter) I think there’s a Notary stamp u’ll add to the letter, then provide his/her passport Page

Note: it’s not just the balance of more than 4m they care about, they’re also looking at good or heavy flow of money/transactions in and out of the account provided during the past three months

Pls feel free to ask whatever is not clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by mazinaija: 8:19am On May 07, 2022
waleMac:

Feel free to ask me any
please what is the visa success rate for self sponsorship
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2022
mazinaija:
please what is the visa success rate for self sponsorship

Lemme say it’s the best but only 99% if you block it in France,
Ure a student, two big questions come to mind, solve it and Ure good to go

1- How dyu fully fund urself for the whole of your stay in France

Your account should be big enough to accommodate
- The full school fees (not deposit), Accomodation (not hotel or airBnb rooms) and some Misc. for CVEC, OFII, Bank account, Stationery, Transport
- then you should have €650 x number of months of your stay ( at least 50% )

2- what’s the evidence that all the money in your account are not borrowed. It’s yours ?
- prove with bank statements money flow in and out (not a single transfer from anybody).

Hope it’s clear, either way personal funding is the best especially when blocked

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by mazinaija: 4:28pm On May 07, 2022
waleMac:

- The full school fees (not deposit), Accomodation (not hotel or airBnb rooms) and some Misc. for CVEC, OFII, Bank account, Stationery, Transport

2- what’s the evidence that all the money in your account are not borrowed. It’s yours ?
- prove with bank statements money flow in and out (not a single transfer from anybody).

Hope it’s clear, either way personal funding is the best especially when blocked
thanks for your response. Can my monthly salary be the evidence that the fund was not borrowed but earned and saved over time?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Adamsty10: 9:44pm On May 07, 2022
waleMac:
If you’re studying,
It’s okay that the guarantor is not based in France, the fact that he/she is based in Europe (Spain) is even an added advantage. make sure the G is earning above minimum wage and has his/her account running

It’s not compulsory the guarantor is related to you, though related guarantor will speed up the visa approval

However, he/she must send you their last 3-month bank statement, sign a letter of consent ( campus France will give you that letter) I think there’s a Notary stamp u’ll add to the letter, then provide his/her passport Page

Note: it’s not just the balance of more than 4m they care about, they’re also looking at good or heavy flow of money/transactions in and out of the account provided during the past three months

Pls feel free to ask whatever is not clear
Thank you so much for the reply!!
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Soraco57(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2022
please what is campus de France, what does it means, whats their functions, anything about it
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Akwukalia: 6:28am On May 08, 2022
waleMac:

Just curious, what do you mean when you say it is the best when blocked in France? What of self-sponsoring students ?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Adamsty10: 6:52am On May 09, 2022
Akwukalia:

Just curious, what do you mean when you say it is the best when blocked in France? What of self-sponsoring students ?
Students that want to self sponsor themselves can also put their money in a block Account in France.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Soraco57(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2022
Adamsty10:

Students that want to self sponsor themselves can also put their money in a block Account in France.

How much will that be in euros or naira equivalent
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ANNEWHERE: 7:21pm On May 16, 2022
Hello guys please I need your help, I got an admission offer recently...but am trying to pay my CVEC fee of 92euro with my access bank master card and the transaction is still been declined....what do you guys suggest I do please. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Rictech: 1:15pm On May 17, 2022
FrenchXpert:
Language Requirement

A number of French higher institutions offer courses taught in English. A language proficiency certificate like IELTS or TOEFL is not required. This is not usually required for English-speaking countries as Nigeria.

If you wish to study in French however, you are required to have attained a B2 Level in DELF, TCF or TEF. This is the requirement for most institutions.
Good day to you all
I applied to a master's program at ubfc earlier this month, i received a mail this morning that my application is incomplete.
So i logged in to the supported document section of my online application profile & found out they are requesting for English Language Proficiency Certificate what should I do ? I thought this is not applicable to Nigerians as our official language is English....
Itzocy did you submit any English Proficiency certificate?
Pappyyanky1 how far with your admission? Did you submit any English Proficiency certificate?
Bmuhd4smile, waleMac, Adamsty10
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2022
ANNEWHERE:
Hello guys please I need your help, I got an admission offer recently...but am trying to pay my CVEC fee of 92euro with my access bank master card and the transaction is still been declined....what do you guys suggest I do please. Thanks

You have a monthly limit of $20 on your naira MasterCard
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2022
Rictech:

Good day to you all
I applied to a master's program at ubfc earlier this month, i received a mail this morning that my application is incomplete.
So i logged in to the supported document section of my online application profile & found out they are requesting for English Language Proficiency Certificate what should I do ? I thought this is not applicable to Nigerians as our official language is English....
Itzocy did you submit any English Proficiency certificate?
Pappyyanky1 how far with your admission? Did you submit any English Proficiency certificate?
Bmuhd4smile, waleMac, Adamsty10

I uploaded IELTS because I already had it but you can upload an English language medium letter from your university or mail the head of the master's program
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Rictech: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
Itzocy:

I uploaded IELTS because I already had it but you can upload an English language medium letter from your university or mail the head of the master's program

Na wa o. ASUU strike is affecting my alma-mata.
I have mailed the Head of the master's program, yet no response. I even mailed scolaritem2i, no response too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply)

G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan / Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.