Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom (51394 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by MrDoGood(m): 2:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:

let them come we are waiting.

Oga calm down and accept he people joe. He dad is a baller.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Midas01: 2:46am On Oct 27, 2021
You Nigerian men don't have sense at all. You pity her future husband because she stated the fact unlike you fools that have been supporting the man and claiming he should be allowed to do what he wants when if it was a a woman doing such you'd call her olosho and claim that all her children need DNA test.

Double standards and hypocrisy has really messed up your brains.
Praktikals:

I pity the man that will marry your type. Wicked woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by fernandoc(m): 3:00am On Oct 27, 2021
The only mistake your Dad made was not making enough money for himself to still depend on you guys for upkeep at his old age.
Imagine people advising you to cut his allowance? Fcol the man is 85 yo, you're lucky he is not pestering you with health challenges. Allow the man to enjoy his last days in peace. Treat your mother right and just give the man what every sane man deserves in life PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by yinkeys(m): 3:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by moshino(m): 3:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
.Please I want to ask,do old men have erection?

Yes
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by danilmo: 3:23am On Oct 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
He's closer to resting in peace na. Let the man enjoy his life jor. Can your mum still turn 360 degrees in bed for your dad? Is her pussy still tight? Can her pussy grip his erect dick cap? Na young girl go fit work am o.

Don't be silly, please. Except, of course, this thread is a joke.

Ask your mum if she satisfies him sexually and get the answer from there. He must be so starved.

U mean he should ask his aged mother if she satisfies him ke? Howfar u now, wetin concern grandma with sex again.

The only fear here is impregnating that oloshoo, and to avoid that they should take him for vasectomy then leave him to enjoy his life since that's what he wants. Allow the wife be ,she should not start having unnecessary hypertension ontop man wey no wan hear word. Afterall she has attained her marital endowment with better trained children.

Trust me that man isn't changing, na management naim remain.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by perryy(m): 3:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:

how would I know, I don't stay with them only got complains from my mom ending of last year.
he's my dad we respect him very much, that's why we looking for a reasonable way to sort this out.

the last time the family sat and deliberate on this issue, my elder brother asked him if my mom was the one visiting another man, how would he feel.

after that day he didn't talk with my brother close to a month.

What your brother said is an insult to your dad. How wouod he have made such statement? No man wants to imagine another man climbed his wife, but we all know men are naturally polygamous. I won't take that from my son. That is a taboo in my culture. No one dares talk about a married woman sleeping with another man . Your father ought to have disown that son or made to do cleansing on her mother for wishing adultery for her.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by MarketDispatch: 3:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Please how do we the children handle this issue?

All the children invite Mama to come and do Omugwo and look after grandkids.

Mama is happy, she leaves home, she has companion. Baba is left alone at home, lonely, no companionship The children only send money...what do you expect your father to do with that ? Will money keep him company?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by pickatyoubackup: 3:28am On Oct 27, 2021
U and ur mama get time to dey analyse old man matter.
What's your mother scared of at this stage.
Losing him.
All this talk na cos u dey send am money. If he was wealthy like Obasanjo, the narratives will be different.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Bigcowhorn: 3:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Lol

I've seen 75 misbehaving but not this old.
Wonders indeed shall never end.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Empiree: 3:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:36am On Oct 27, 2021
1Sharon:

So turning 360 is now required to cum?
And you're wrong. Old women are tighter down there because with age they lose lubrication.

Typing from experience? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:

thanks very much for this, but don't you think it's a little bit too harsh?
we wouldn't want to treat him like a kid or make him feel like we are punishing him for his misdeeds. no matter what he's still the head of the family.
The absolute respect you have for your dad even in his transgression is very admirable. He must be an amazing father very unlike mine. Kudos.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by sabreal: 3:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Whether jazzed or it has become part of him of him over time, just warm and pray for him not to near small girls/babies otherwise he will go to jail

Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 3:51am On Oct 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Typing from experience? lipsrsealed

Nah, i'm a med student.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by vickydevoka(m): 4:00am On Oct 27, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

What did I hear you say?

A man of 85 is not supposed to have sexual urges?
Him no go school?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by zinaunreal(m): 4:00am On Oct 27, 2021
I don't believe this story
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Doctorjay2021: 4:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Bros,is a very simple matter,let the upkeep money be kept by your mum ,there will be no money for him to mercy around.is not juju some women target this old men with rich kids and feed on them for cheap sex ,just like some callous girls feed on rich married me for upkeep.the money u give him fuel this situation ,change who keeps thier upkeep money.the madness will stop,if your mum is very ok and strong enough,let her keep upkeep money although quarrel fit start oo between them for spoiling his parolls,believe me,sex drive does not die with old age once there is available sex partner.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by adioolayi(m): 4:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:

thanks very much for this, but don't you think it's a little bit too harsh?
we wouldn't want to treat him like a kid or make him feel like we are punishing him for his misdeeds. no matter what he's still the head of the family.

Fund him through your mum. More of the house upkeep should be sent to your mum or convert the money to food stuffs and all...Just cut his direct monetary supply.

If he has no money, he will keep his calm.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by GloShare(m): 4:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Hey buddy, relocate him.

Out of site = out of mind.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Bbbwings: 4:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Let the old man enjoy his last years on earth, madam.

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by EgunMogaji2: 4:08am On Oct 27, 2021
@85 any child of mine that dare interferes with how I live be my life when I’m practically knocking at heavens gate will get family curse placed on him.

Please don’t quote me as I have headaches in my feet.

PS: Kings, hustle while young so you don’t allow your offsprings to drag your matter.

6 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ogastone(m): 4:14am On Oct 27, 2021
I think that your mom has missed it when she was either saying no to his sexual urges and advances,, asking same question most women do ask from their 50's " Is sex food? Now he found someone that that still arouse some sexual feelings in him, and you guys don't understand him. Please let the man be. Just focus on taking care of him the more so he can stay longer. Even King David when he became very old, they went and got him a beautiful damsel to be keeping him warm. Let the man be.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by raphy(m): 4:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Ya dad is enjoying life let him flex for a while but cut the money you send to him .your mum too should just let him play his play you know he won't HV to play when he is in his bed n can't walk well again.you all should just let him play safe as he has done his job as a father..

Your mum too don't need to complain as she has done her part in the family.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by dettolgel: 4:22am On Oct 27, 2021
I hope you read this.

Is your mum still active in bed?

Because most people ain't active at 85 does not mean that your dad should "suffer" or be shamed.

If your mum is still active then talk to your mum to find a way for them to reignite their romance.

In terms of giving him money you give him what you guys usually give him and if he calls before month end stand your ground that you don't have at the moment that he should wait till month end. By the time you are consistent with this for few months he will advise himself on how to send his money.

About asking him to leave the woman that won't work. If you force him or make issues out of it your dad is going to resent you guys.

It happened to an uncle of ours because of argument over their old father's mistress he got angry and relocated to the village where he got another one and in the process got killed by village people out of jealousy. He died without making up with his family and my cousins still regret it to this day.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:

she's also advanced but not like my dad, yes we send her own upkeeps differently.

what is the meaning of the words you typed in your dialet.
Op for your dad to have 'election' it means he is hail and hearty. Thank God.
But I can hear singing this song: allow me to enjoy my self (10x)
If I were you I would just celebrate the legend forget the bias towards mum for once.
For some us, our dad of this age are battling stroke. No upkeep money but hospital money all the time.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by lkillbrokehoes: 4:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Let the old man flex before he kicks the bucket, your priority should be your mom for now, make sure you and your siblings provide for all her needs, that's all.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Munzy14(m): 4:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Imagine ooo.Please I want to ask,do old men have erection?
As long he is healthy and had reserve in his youthful days, erection go stand gidigba...A man is ever ready...Unless a chronic ailment takes the best part of him..

That 85year old man will comfortably fertilize a 21year old lady...
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Munzy14(m): 4:41am On Oct 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
relocate him to another place.
Relocate a man , 85 year old man from where to where?

The man is simply doing what some older men do...If he had money, his children won't know.

@85 I am sure the last he touched his wife could be more than 20years ago.. grin

Nature will fill up the vacuum.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by chikason22(m): 4:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:

don't insult him please, act mature.
That's not an insult. Your father is an old man. If he was in his right senses, he wouldn't have done all these things that are causing trouble in his household. That's what he is trying to say.
Peace
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by purples25(f): 4:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Generally, why treat old people like they are already in their graves? We kinda like to see them as corpses that don't have any sexual urge, or need to relate. I think people are silly anyway. Any small thing makes them discriminate. A man grows old, means he shouldn't socialize, means he can't have sex or wear some kinda clothes, means he shouldn't be loud, prosperous and proud.

When you take away the right to live happily from that old woman or man, then you get surprised when they start abusing minors. It's not an excuse, but look at the inhumane way you categorize them. An old man of 85 shouldn't have sexual urge or sex, who gave you the right to decide that, young pup? You think you too will not get old? Because your blood is rushing fresh, you are arrogant, you think you know how grandpa feels in his loins. In fact, I won't insult you.

After condemning the old men and women to the shadows, you get surprised when 85 is caught raping 6 years. Now baba wants to do normally, its not acceptable because he's old. Mentioning his age again and again like he was supposed to become an angel Cuz he got old. That's exactly the reason he does it! You make him feel like he can't be a man with independent actions because he's old.

Not supporting what he's doing though. But you are treating him like a corpse or a baby. Honestly why should I care, because, as a woman, I see ladies of 30 to 40, not even 50, being treated like they are 93 or halfway in their graves already. There is no difference between how a 30 year old and a 95 year old woman are treated. If you are a 30year old woman, you should just call yourself grandma and dig your grave and hide inside. That's how people act. Meanwhile a man of the sane age is still a 'young vibrant man'. Its stupid.d to be honest.

So I shouldn't have spoken up concerning this man. But I have. You can talk to him about it, like you would cautiously do if he was young. Don't think you can use his age to sabotage him. Talk to him with the same fear and respect. And let him make his independent decision. He is a man still. Not your old dying dog who you can reduce rations of food for and control through such.

Nevertheless, what he is doing is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Ladycewhy(f): 4:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Shey if stroke hold this man now because of the drugs ,they will expect his wife to be at his bed side?.

That's if there is no breaking news;
85 years old man dies in the house of his side chic after taking sex enhancement drugs. undecided

@ icouldhave , there is nothing you can do about your father and his adultery but however there is something you can do about your mother.

It's time to take her on a holiday, if you have sisters let her go there and cool off, if you can afford it send her to a resort, glam her up, take her to the spa, a massage parlor, shopping, photo studio,she needs all the happiness and peace she can get since your father choose adultery to do in his old age as flexing make una sef give una mama her own flexing make that woman nor go first your papa die because of thinking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.