Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom (51384 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Does this mean u are above 50
No, in my mid 40, but my immediate elder brother is.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Ofadaman(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Normally I'd have said, just allow the old man have his last kick in and enjoyment,but my worry is the woman he's seeing at that age.

She may be an issue, because he'd run out of money and you'd bear the burden of his excesses, even if you tell him you're going to limit his allowance monthly, he'd find a way to create a medical emergency to extort money from you.

Truth is, if at this age he doesn't see any issue with it, you hae very little chance of making him change his mind , do what U must do to have control of any documents or property /asset documents he has of the family and also limit the amount you give him.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by drightguy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

Isn't jazz but she is the only available miscreant for him.

Leave them the he*l alone.
It might be the only thing sustaining him.
But if you really want to put an end to it, relocate your dad and reduce the amount you give to him.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SmartGadgetz: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

I can see the power in Nigeria with all the prayers. The best country in the world.

Sorry is your name if you don't pray to God.
Joy, peace, and confidence is yours if you pray always.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Forumobserver12(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

upkeeps I send Before a week and half am starting to get calls.
i just tire

You and your siblings should be sending the upkeep money to your mom directly. When Papa can no longer give he's side chick money she will withdraw from him automatically...
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Desusi: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
It takes the grace of God to break off from such habit look for a pastor around to minister to him.l believe he is a Christian. If at this age he's engrossed with adultery, he needs deliverance. This is the time, he should be trying to reconcile with his God,to find favour with him. I understand your worry,the lord will see you through. Eternity is near,he must not died a sinner and perish in the pit of hell.Who said can an old man had erection? No matter your age,the urge is ever there.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SmartGadgetz: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Yeah..

The same prayers that are doing wonders for the Nation?

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Savie(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Your dad is a real niggarr.. He's practising what the book of ecclesiates says. Let him live the few days of his life abeg and die like a real niggarr
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by enchy: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
hmm
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by cardoctor(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oga you came late
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SILVERLINES: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Please how do we the children handle this issue?
cheesy your dad is a legend
Thumps up
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ugotaya: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
This 14 year Old Boy is a Hero, See What He Did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA14aam6o90
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by BABANGBALI: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abeg gboju and leave the old man alone jo.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Godssplan: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Thank God that you are a man... Nwoke ga afu ihe ibeya fu angry angry
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

Lol. I can see the PEACE, joy and confidence in Nigeria.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Bobxin: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Give that man an award! From his youth till old age.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by AmadorSays: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na wa, even at this age?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by EndRape2(f): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
[stop sending money to him, a broke old man can not have a mistress.

uote author=Icouldhave post=107087828]Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Please how do we the children handle this issue?[/quote]
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Klass99(f): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2021

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SarkinYarki: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

No, in my mid 40, but my immediate elder brother is.

Your dad I winding down ..allow him to do what makes him happy
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Polygamous at 85? Haba, baba wants to flex doesn't mean he should misbehave cos he's now old and the children still have the power to curb his excesses but they don't want to do that and I won't do that if baba is my father. 70 yrs no be beans talkless of 85, biko something's needs to be set straight.

Okay so at what age do men stop being polygamous? grin

Why did you blame his innocent wife?

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SmartGadgetz: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

How does that affect your personal relationship with God?

Please pray, seek his presence personally and feel GREAT.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ledaman: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Imagine ooo.Please I want to ask,do old men have erection?
Irrespective of the age as long as he has no problem with his rod
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

How does that affect your personal relationship with God?

Please pray, seek his presence personally and feel GREAT.

You religious ppl are programmed sheeples. I threw facts in your face and this is the best you could do?

If God exists, he hates black people!
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Imagine ooo.Please I want to ask,do old men have erections?

No, that is why he was taking vega 200.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Lovelyn451(f): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Which Kain jazz, old man that knows vega 200...tchew, and your mum should better get a life or she'll just die away. worrying over an old marriage

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SmartGadgetz: 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

I'm a sinner like any other person but I know that prayer is the only most powerful entity in life, that's why the devil is working tirelessly to discommunicate us from the Almighty God which is the only power source.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ba2remagaji: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Leave the man to enjoy his old age,thank God u said he was not doing that during his young age.just keep watch on him and if possible cut his money into to half and give the remaining half to your mum
Icouldhave:
Hi all

Please how do we the children handle this issue?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Eriokanmi: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

The old man is not in his senses unless you relocate him to a far distance. God will punish the woman unless she is not using juju, but if she is using juju God will spoil her jazz
How could you say an elderly man isn't in his senses.. are you OK? Youths of nowadays shaa. They address elderly ones without respect undecided
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Chyma231(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Oga , allow that man enjoy his old age ooo, u don't know if its that Bleep that keeps him alive ....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by alpontif(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
If you want your father's blessings, Get him a young woman as a wife or girlfriend.

With the time he has left, let him enjoy his life, let God do the judging.

If I were you, I will investigate spiritually if he is not jazzed, if he is, we go deliver am. If its not jazz, I go find am fresh woman make he dey use hold body, codedly. It will be between me and am and he must hide an from mama.

He gave his all to you, allow him to flex small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Estellie: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.