Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? (18178 Views)

Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
pansophist:

What out for stupidity, this is how it start cool

Goes into automatic defence huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by aloma007(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Avoiding flirting with housewives
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by CountVersailles(f): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Cutting my cloth according to my size.
Not envying others
Not being influenced by money.
Focusing on my own goals and staying in my own Lane

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Promzy99: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Some of My life principles dat has kept my business nd finance going is dis; 1. I dont feel pity 4 customers. 2. No credit today come tomorrow. 3. Before I carry out any of my services, I first negotiate my price. Thank u.

8 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by omoyankee3(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Always utilize the principles of convexities and fractals

Time and chance happens to them all

2 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Stricklybidness(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nice one. Always give necessary updates and be opened to your partner or customer. This is one of our guiding principles in our USA and India procurement and shipping services. You can check out our thread in the signature below.

This is nice...

General logistics?
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
1. My Standard Principle is to Please GOD First. Be a GOD Pleaser not a man Pleaser.

2. Do unto others what you want them to do to you.

3. Stand on Godliness not with Majority. Majority, most of the times are not right. That Everyone is doing it does not make it right.
Be Led by GOD and HIS Word not by Majority.

4. Nothing on Earth is worth trading my soul For. Absolutely Nothing!

5. Absolute Confidence, Trust and Belief in GOD ALMIGHTY.
May God leads you to the right path
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by emkz: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
(1) Pay attention to those who you think are your friends.

(2) Learn to say no and stand by it.

(3) If you can't stand up for something, be prepared to be ridden like a horse.

(4) Never compromise on matters of principles.

(5) If people cannot respect you, make them fear you.

(6) Be kind, but learn to be a dick. You may need it to whip some people in line.

4 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by stephmike(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Never to sleep with married woman no matter how much she want it. And it has saved me.

7 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
merieam16:
Fear God
Positive mindset
Determination
Avoid procastination
Kaman dagaske
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Stricklybidness(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Buddha3:
It's important to drink 'beer' at least three days in a week.

-Yesterday
-Today
-Tomorrow.

That's how I live.

My man why?

1 Like

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by rachytenny2(f): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Talk less, act more.

2 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Stricklybidness(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
pansophist:
Carrying my own weight. Being responsible for myself. Thinking for myself. Respecting myself. Looking inward. Believing in myself. Doing hard things that makes me respect myself. Loving myself. Treating myself like someone I care for. Educating myself. Afterall, charity begins at home. It all starts from me.
Now tell me a better way to live?
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mind your business
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Ofadaman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ours is not to question why, but to do and die
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Stricklybidness:

This is nice...

General logistics?

Kindly check out the link below. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Stricklybidness(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
womenareapess:
never to followed or dear approach those piece of shiit called Naija women undecided

They are nothing but a Destiny killer!

Stay away from Naija women and experience 100% success in life!

The empirical truth

Are you sure?
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by ictplotter(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
My first principle is,
If am right i need to be corrected not when am wrong.
Second is,
If u want be wealthy in life be a school dropout, never you be a graduate.
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Babastrong(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
"Fearlessness" is the principle that has kept me going even when it was getting tougher.
the first thing i was able to conquered early in my life is fear (fear of unknown, fear of failure even fear of death itself, etc).
the only reputation that people known me for is boldness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
pansophist:

Context needed. Can you quote such a post of mine ?

It's been so long, I can't recollect which topic, but you were arguing with a Demzeee account on it, you were saying we should be wary of lazy, entitled, narcissistic women with nothing to offer, which I agree completely but your solution was to accept masculine( Feministic trait to me) women with your* hardworking** standard for them, the outlier woman is the Feminine, submissive, family oriented woman which you didn't butress at all in that discussion
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Nonexisting1: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
My principles. I don't fucck married women, even at gunpoint and no matter the temptation. I don't ask people to help me with something I can do for myself. I respect old people because I want to grow old.

2 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Priest042: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Make I no lie, na 3 dem be.
Na fear of God (spiritual),love for my parents (family)and Nigeria (duty, honour and patriotism).
My guy calm down.
Your comment just proves you're just looking for likes
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by womenareapess: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Stricklybidness:

Are you sure?
go ask super Tv CEO
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Karleb(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
E go be. undecided
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by blackmantis: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
A wise man once said "Minding your business, extends your life."

2 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Onlinebar: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
I've been writing down what I would have done differently in my past, mistakes and remedy in a txt file for 2 years now, and here are my top 3 lesson that will continue to guide me for the rest of my life:

(1) God exists. Serve him. This might sound cliche, but when you realize that you are powerless against the thing you can't control, you will surrender a lot to him.

(2) Please and please always believe in yourself. Even if you feel you are not good enough in a particular area, just present your current ability. I can't overemphasize this enough.

(3) Hard work pays. Before I start out any project, I always ask myself if I'm willing to work as hard as the task facing me requires. If the answer is no, I don't bother going forward with it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by AmuEbule: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
anayolity:
Everyone has a principle that guides them in life , some stick to it the entire time while others might break it, learn their lessons and become better at what they believe in.

Over the years one of the Principles that has kept me from betrayal is "Anyone who double crosses his friend/girlfriend debases himself and automatically reduces his lifespan"
Doing drug and smoking weed. I saw a family member who was affected by drugs and decided over 20 years not to go there. I also stopped taking punch in my university days when I found out they used weed to make it.

Let's learn from yours .

Please feel free to share.
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Klass99:

Acid, I am impressed and I like the way you think.

What part of the country are you from? I want to check something grin

Give me a general geographical area and not a specific one.

grin grin What do you want to check?

General geographical area - Middle-belt

3 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by saintTim(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Do what you can do when you can do and how best you can do it. We are all wired differently

1 Like

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by belovedsonofGod: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Let your mind be in one accord with God.
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Pesbest: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Don't treat others how bad they are, but treat them how good you are......

in fact, i want to imbibe every principle of righteousness89......i think i like his stand on a spiritual note....its worth emulating.

1 Like

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Kodan: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
fear God and always mind your business. e d work like mad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos / Sisi Quadri Biography: Wife, Age, Net Worth, Cause Of Death / Do Not Be Pushed Into Unnecessary Spending For Any Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.